Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,842 members, 7,927,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? (10250 Views)

New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach / Common Birth Control Myths / Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by 9jatitan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abeg oh, which one be BILLING METHOD?
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by queenesthr(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
freeview:

Brandy

How exactly do you use the Brandy?
9jatitan:

Abeg oh, which one be BILLING METHOD?

The method is called Billings Ovulation Method. It uses the woman's menstrual cycle to determine when you are likely to take in.
There is a book on it.

Can anyone in the house explain better?
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
wrong thread
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by blackmann(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
Withdrawal method(coitus interuptus).
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by throttler(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
frog jump method. lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Caringpro(f): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Poster,

If abstinence is your forthe then. You should not be talking or asking of contraception because when you don't get involved sexually, how do you think of taking in? Think about it
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by olelle: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
I have a married woman friend. She told me she used the rhythm method only for years until one day she got pregnant. You know a woman body changes over time. I guess the rhythm method is the billing method. Isn't it?
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by r231(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
blackmann:

Withdrawal method(coitus interuptus).

throttler:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by evil666(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
Billing method? lol

What if sex dey hungry you the unsafe day/period
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by 190yaris1: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Condom

or withdraw method is the best~ for skin 2 skin~
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by lovemoi2(f): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2009

Hello Ladies, please share the method you use for contraception and why you prefer it.

Guys in the house, how do you ensure that your babe does not take in unexpectedly?

Personally I use abstainance because I think it is safe, convenient and 100% effecient!

THIS POSTER IS A JOKE

SHE SHE ASKED FOR BIRTH CONTROL METHOD, THEN SAID SHE DOES'NT HAVE SEX
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Macgreat(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hmmm
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by sayso: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
please do not stop this topic
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by queenesthr(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
@lovemoi2

I resorted to abstainance because other methods failed me. I learnt the hard way.
Condoms kept bursting and postinor2 did not help.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by lovemoi2(f): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
queenesthr:

@lovemoi2

I resorted to abstainance because other methods failed me. I learnt the hard way.
Condoms kept bursting and postinor2 did not help.

oh i get you now tongue tongue

how about you talk to a doctor or a pharmacist who is specialized in that department to refer u to a good birth control pill
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by dogice(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
throttler:

grin grin grin grin grin
lol loler lolest
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by 190yaris1: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
abstainance  failed me
so i resolved 2 using withdrawal method~
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
i use local beads called ILEKE IDI
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by MUZBO(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
izeek:

@fl, which one be your own nah. lol

its just plain simple, u dont use abstinence as a form of contraception .

contraception simply put is what u ingest to prevent pregnancy after sex.
Correct guy. Contraception must involve sex and so abstinence doesn't count.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by MUZBO(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
190.yaris:

abstainance  failed me
so i resolved 2 using withdrawal method~

Guy, abstinence didn't fail you, it was your girlfriend's ex that impregnated her so you can relax now.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by babyme(f): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
MUZBO:

Correct guy. Contraception must involve sex and so abstinence doesn't count.
oh god!!y do people even bother. . . . . .smh, y the heck are we spliting hairs. . . . .we clared this point already people lets MOVE ON!!! angry
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Macgreat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
shocked
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Princek12(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
Busting-faith method, which is busting that nut deep inside followed by fasting and praying to God to prevent the pregnancy. Remember, you must have faith, faith that can move a mountain for this method to work.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
I have the best and Perfect Method,

Man,  F*ck her in the ASS  cool

100% Birth Conrol  grin
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by chamotex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Love Machine
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by jingoma(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
I know the parent's of some of these posters here should have "Pulled Out"
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by lyfe(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
££VICTOR££:

Man,  F*ck her in the ASS  cool

100% Birth Control  grin

They call it Arsenal =Arse+anal.

Condom is still the best as far as am concerned.

It is durable
It is easy to deploy
It has no side effects
Works well on tough roads
and its Cheap.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by wendoworld(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
££VICTOR££:

Man, F*ck her in the ASS cool

100% Birth Conrol grin
guy wat if the thing turn from her ass to her lipsrsealed nko,
throttler:

wat if na that type of rambo thick sperm enter you? that wan dey gum pass super glue ooo
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Unmarried. . .condoms.
Married. . . IUD, Injections etc.
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by Busybody2(f): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
jingoma:

OUCH, OUCH and OUCH, LOL cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by chika98: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
jingoma:

Especially if they were part of the wedding train grin
Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
wendoworld:

guy wat if the thing turn from her ass to her lipsrsealed nko, wat if na that type of rambo thick sperm enter you? that wan dey gum pass super glue ooo
That cannot happen,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks / How Well Do You Know You Poop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.