Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,107 members, 7,931,780 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ogun State N-power Trend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ogun State N-power Trend (350 Views)

N-Power Scheme Reveals When March Stipend Will Commence / ‘apply For N-power’, Compatriot Tells Omoyele Sowore / N-power October Stipend Payment To Start Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State N-power Trend by jay5iveee: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2016
since the list of successful applicants for the 500,000 unemployed graduates by the federal govt came out, i have been trying to log in on NPVN page and update my account and so also link the account with my facebook account, but finding it difficult to do that, it keeps telling me error insigning in each time i attempted to login...........i tried reach the organizer on phone and even sent a mail through the email address listed on their web page but no reply..........pls i need to know if anyone has been able to login anywhere in Ogun state most especially in Abeokuta and update his or her profile..........if u are reading this message and u have done it pls signify and expalin the logic
thanks in anticipation, u can as well reach me on my mobile no 08031862911, or adebayojamiu2008@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need To C Doctor / Business Success / FREE: Learn How To Promote Your Business At No Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.