Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,204 members, 7,939,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss (19038 Views)

Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi / Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by jossy4joseph(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Sheriff and his followers are very stupid. Thunder go fire Sheriff and his blind followers
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by BERNIMOORE: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2016
shaqhead:

Is it so hard to make ur point without slurs? Have a nice day man!
Its Not hard, But very straightforward.its a mindset you have developed, that is you dont want PDP troubles to be over But the appeal court has settled that.

The 3 issues that were determined by the Appeal court,of which guber race is just one of the Three Are:

1. Jegede vs Poroye (Jimoh Ibrahim) challenging his substitution by INEC based on Abang October Ruling.

2. Markafi and Ben Obi vs Poroye and Others ( Challenging Abang judgement of June 29) which ruled that Poroye should be recognized as the Pdp state chairman. As well as determination of the authentic national party chairman

3. PDP vs Poroye (challenging Poroye for using the same Counsel to represent PDP case he take to court before abang. Poroye appoint counsel for appellant, the same Poroye appoint Counsel as defendant in the case he takes before Justice Abang).

1, 2 and 3 are all determined, but mischievious people hammer more on 1 above because they knew many people dont bother to read and lazy.

Again

https://www.thecable.ng/just-sheriffs-faction-illegal-appeal-court-rules
''The court of appeal has upheld the caretaker committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi, describing the faction led by Ali Modu Sheriff as illegal.

In a judgement on Wednesday, the panel of judges led by Ibrahim Saulawa, set aside the ruling of Okon Abang, a judge of the federal high court Abuja, who declared Makarfi’s faction as “illegal”.

We await Makarfi to put the advantage of the a'court order into good use!
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by shaqhead: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Its Not hard, But very straightforward.its a mindset you have developed, that is you dont want PDP troubles to be over But the appeal court has settled that.

The 3 issues that were determined by the Appeal court,of which guber race is just one of the Three Are:

1. Jegede vs Poroye (Jimoh Ibrahim) challenging his substitution by INEC based on Abang October Ruling.

2. Markafi and Ben Obi vs Poroye and Others ( Challenging Abang judgement of June 29) which ruled that Poroye should be recognized as the Pdp state chairman. As well as determination of the authentic national party chairman

3. PDP vs Poroye (challenging Poroye for using the same Counsel to represent PDP case he take to court before abang. Poroye appoint counsel for appellant, the same Poroye appoint Counsel as defendant in the case he takes before Justice Abang).

1, 2 and 3 are all determined, but mischievious people hammer more on 1 above because they knew many people dont bother to read and lazy.

Again

''The court of appeal has upheld the caretaker committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi, describing the faction led by Ali Modu Sheriff as illegal.

In a judgement on Wednesday, the panel of judges led by Ibrahim Saulawa, set aside the ruling of Okon Abang, a judge of the federal high court Abuja, who declared Makarfi’s faction as “illegal”.

We await Makarfi to put the advantage of the a'court order into good use!

A mindset I have developed? How? When? U kno me before? Why r u so emotional about this? Pls stop. makin me laf....my position is simple since the case is stil in court Sheriff reserves the right to parade himself as anytin he deems fit UNTIL there is a final statement from the courts like the supreme court did in d case of Jimoh and Jegede...so let the courts speak and settle the whole makarfi/sherrif power tussle!

Have a nice day!
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by BERNIMOORE: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
shaqhead:

A mindset I have developed? How? When? U kno me before? Why r u so emotional about this? Pls stop. makin me laf....my position is simple since the case is stil in court Sheriff reserves the right to parade himself as anytin he deems fit UNTIL there is a final statement from the courts like the supreme court did in d case of Jimoh and Jegede...so let the courts speak and settle the whole makarfi/sherrif power tussle!

Have a nice day!
in your statement above 'bolded'

1, which Court i beg tell us(high court or Appeal court?)
2, Which judge presides over the alledged case you are saying is still in court?
3, is Appeal court in the same category with high court? which order superceeds among the (high court or Appeal court?)

And your answer will expose your bias that is irrelevant.

if you are reluctant to tell us the court (high court or Appeal court) then it means you are defeated, so pls stop misrepresenting PDP

Waiting for answer to 1,2 and 3 above
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by BERNIMOORE: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
if you disrespect Appeal Court, A higher court then how can i help you?
The saying Is Trite ''Obey the last order''
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by shaqhead: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
in your statement above 'bolded'

1, which Court i beg tell us(high court or Appeal court?)
2, Which judge presides over the alledged case you are saying is still in court?
3, is Appeal court in the same category with high court? which order superceeds among the (high court or Appeal court?)

And your answer will expose your bias that is irrelevant.

if you are reluctant to tell us the court (high court or Appeal court) then it means you are defeated, so pls stop misrepresenting PDP

Waiting for answer to 1,2 and 3 above

Berni pls leaave me alone.....ok i have been defeated...happy now? Hope my defeat solves the PDP crisis?

Mr. the supreme court referred them both to the appeal court:
http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-leadership-supreme-court-refers-sheriff-makarfi-court-appeal/
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by BERNIMOORE: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
shaqhead:

Berni pls leaave me alone.....ok i have been defeated...happy now? Hope my defeat solves the PDP crisis?

Mr. the supreme court referred them both to the appeal court:
http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-leadership-supreme-court-refers-sheriff-makarfi-court-appeal/
Yes, The supreme court headed by the New chief Justice Walter Onnoghen reffered them(Makarfi and sheriff and Co) back to the 'Appeal court' having struck out Appeal by the Sherrif Faction at the supreme court. on the 22nd November(last week)
in your own link below;

''Justice Walter Onnoghen, struck out an interlocutory appeal by the Sheriff faction and directed parties to return to the Court of Appeal for a final pronouncement on the substantive issue of which of the factional leaderships of the party could instruct lawyers to act for the PDP.

And on the wednesday 23rd November the Next Day(last week), having Cleared The Appeal court by the Apex court to determine 'final pronouncement' on the factional leaderships of the party

''The court of appeal upheld the caretaker committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi, describing the faction led by Ali Modu Sheriff as illegal.

Again This shows that you did Not follow the Proceedings.

So what again, pls confirm the evidence above!
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by achems: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
what's ur gain after all these rubbish Mr sheriff? I'm busy though.

Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by Olaolufred(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Bokoharam sponsor moving about freely while our Soldiers are being killed in the battle field like chickens sad angry

1. I wondered that this renowned man " PDP" called bokoharamist was a friend of the ex-president. He maintained his position in goodluck's entourage to some nations of africa despite being a boko haramite.

2. I wondered how many pdp sympathizers went into silent mode when mimiko, fayose, wike etal imposed the bokoharamist as pdp able chairman with the hope of getting a political libero who will stop buhari.
3. I also wonder that it is now you are understanding why the aso rock friend under jonathan, the bokoharamist that metamorphosed into PDP chairman should not be free now, but could be treated like hero by ebelle joe.
Why are we always hiding from truth?
Why cant we be responsible for our actions?
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by sholly246: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
SAS,Jimoh Ibrahim,poroye and co are bad eggs in PDP....prayer point...... I decree every evil forces against my beloved party HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by Cityguy: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jokers. I don't see any of those summoned giving a consideration let alone attending that BS of a committee.
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by Olaolufred(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Yes, The supreme court headed by the New chief Justice Walter Onnoghen reffered them(Makarfi and sheriff and Co) back to the 'Appeal court' having struck out Appeal by the Sherrif Faction at the supreme court. on the 22nd November(last week)
in your own link below;

''Justice Walter Onnoghen, struck out an interlocutory appeal by the Sheriff faction and directed parties to return to the Court of Appeal for a final pronouncement on the substantive issue of which of the factional leaderships of the party could instruct lawyers to act for the PDP.

And on the wednesday 23rd November the Next Day(last week), having Cleared The Appeal court by the Apex court to determine 'final pronouncement' on the factional leaderships of the party

''The court of appeal upheld the caretaker committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi, describing the faction led by Ali Modu Sheriff as illegal.

Again This shows that you did Not follow the Proceedings.

So what again, pls confirm the evidence above!

The judgements you mentioned are all about ondo elections and pdp leadership in ondo state.
There are still pending cases in appeal court abuja and p/court on national chairmanship seat.
Re: Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss by BERNIMOORE: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Olaolufred:

The judgements you mentioned are all about ondo elections and pdp leadership in ondo state.
Ondo Election is Not an issue yet
in June 25th?

Because Jegede is Not even A PDP Candidate then. Jegede Emerges PDP governorship candidate in August 22nd 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/breaking-ex-ondo-ag-eyitayo-emerges-pdp-governorship-candidate/

for avoidance of doubt pls, There Are two Controversial rulings by Okon Abang:

1. The PDP National chairmanship was determined by Abang On june 25th 2016 and

2. Ondo Guber Candidate was determined by Abang On October 14

(1) Above On june 25th 2016, ''The court, presided by Mr. Abang, had on June 29 declared Ali Sheriff as the authentic PDP chairman after deciding that the group led by Ahmed Makarfi was a product of impunity''.

(2) Above 2. Ondo Guber Candidate was determined by Abang On October 14th ''Mr. Abang nullified the nomination of Eyitayo Jegede from the faction led by Mr. Makarfi and ordered INEC to recognise businessman Jimoh Ibrahim, from Mr. Sheriff’s camp, as the PDP candidate for Saturday’s election

Back to the issue

The Appeal Court sitting in Abuja on 23rd November last (week) set aside the judgement of June 29 where Abang declared ''Ali Sheriff as the authentic PDP chairman''

“We (court of Appeal) set aside the highly misplaced; most fraudulent judgement on June 29,” it added. (Link Above)

Also

A three-member panel of Appeal Court judges led by Ibrahim Salauwa said the judgement delivered on October 14(by Abang) was as fraudulent as it was violent.

“The entire ruling of the 14th of October is a nullity. It is hereby set aside. Everything that was done at the lower court is a fraud,” the court said.

So The judgement of June 29 where Abang declared ''Ali Sheriff as the authentic PDP chairman'' has been Nulified by the Appeal court on November 23rd And finally;

There are still pending cases in appeal court abuja and p/court on national chairmanship seat.

Appeal court in abuja and p/court will only take Notice of the judgement of the Appeal court of 23rd November and Ask sheriff to either take option of Appealing the final judgement at the supreme court, but as it stands Sherrif is on the losing side because all his injuctions were all strucked out of the supreme court earlier on 22nd september with a heavy fine of N6 million Naira to Appeal court judges as Damages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Donation, Okowa's Grants Cause Ripples In Delta APC / A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.