Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu (437 Views)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / I May Probe Mimiko If… Akeredolu / Jimoh Ibrahim:ondo State People Will Stone Mimiko If I Have A Road Walk With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu by deantimes(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2016
THE Governor-Elect of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, has said despite his pronouncement of not wanting to probe the administration of the outgoing Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, he would not close his eyes if he stumbles upon established cases of wrongdoing.

Akeredolu, however, re-emphasised that he would not deliberately go out to probe Mimiko’s administration.

Speaking with State House correspondents after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the President Villa, Abuja on Wednesday,

Akeredolu said: “At the centre, the government of President Buhari said we must look back in order to move forward.

“He has been there for over a year now.

“Has he instituted a probe?

“Looking back is not a probe and I maintain that I will not probe any administration.

“This is responsible leadership and I am elected to lead the people.

“The task ahead of us is enormous than for us to start instituting probes.

“My own is not to institute any probe against the last administration and that is what President Buhari has done.

“But if we find out that wrongs were committed, we have enough laws of the land to take care of people who have committed wrongs.

“As we start our work, as we go ahead, if there is any semblance of ‘Dasukigate’ in the state, the law will take its course.

“That is different from probing.

“We will follow what Mr. President is doing at the centre.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/i-may-probe-mimiko-if-there-are-established-cases-of-corruption-akeredolu/

Re: I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu by ever811(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2016
this administration has made me develop hatred for the word..(PROBE)...
Re: I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu by baybeeboi: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
I dont see this happening.

Aketi and Mimiko became good friends because they had a common enemy.

Oga, just go there and do ur own looting and be gone
Re: I May Probe Mimiko If There Are Established Cases Of Corruption – akeredolu by Bari22: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2016
There must be an established corruption cases against mimiko so get ready to probe him.

(1) (Reply)

World AIDS Day: See What Sadozo said / Wole Soyinkai - I Have Thrown Away My Green Card / Court Orders Release Of El-zazaki Within 45 Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.