Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67859 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
lloyds:
My brother, I received exactly the same response from God on the matter. It was very painful to me, because the economy is hard, but the Lord lead us gradually to fruitful way to make wealth.
The Lord is interested in our financial prosperity also.
My regards.

Did you consult God before you made your career choice? Religion na bastard.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Akinz0126(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
This people sef.. me that has migrated from MMM to Ultimate cycler.. that one is very efficieent and paying quite well sef.. make una dey der.. im getting money daily

Guy Abeg tell me how it's works ama kynd of interested pls tell me Asap
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Akinz0126(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler

Abeg how does that ultimate recycler works pls am interested
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by temi2008: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
linusbnn:

Even you will not last forever. Being a christian does not stop you from partaking in mmm. Help me tell the man to send me dat money abeg

The truth is bitter pill to swallow. like the proverbial that the dog that will get lost wnt hear the hunter's flute ..
It amount to wasting of time trading words with you.. Heed the warning and if u fail to heed be ready for the consequences shikena!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ontop123(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

Abeg send me the money. I need it seriously
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Blessytee(f): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
[s]I will do it and ask for God's forqiveness[/s]....??

Disobeying God deliberately? That's backsliding sir. And, that's the worst thing that can ever happen to a man.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ericmor: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=temi2008 post=51535286]
The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means[/quo

Since u so in support of the guy, can you please tell me why putting your money on mmm is ungodly
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by 0shina: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
That
guy

Is ode
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Seungabriel(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
it be like did akin wat even he called his is totally mad,y u will said Ur God reget ur money 4rm mmm,do u think we be kids. i beg u send dat my 2 my account 0685224710 gtb ok
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ygenius: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
don't worry,God go write am back,after I don make bullion from mmm
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by PDBonline: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ochoiho:

'Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it'.Math 7:13

I no de do MMM again.

What passage of the Bible are you basing your decision on? What somebody else said God told him? Didn't you read where Paul said "even if an angel from heaven brings another gospel different from what has been preached, let him be accursed" ?

What exactly is sin about MMM for Christians? People make 30% profit of selling product. What is wrong in receiving similar reward for releasing what you have to help someone else.

You may not do MMM and be greedy but it is not everyone doing mmm that is greedy. Some of us see it as a solution to lack of funds in the society because money only circulates among very few people while others are forced to serve them.

IF YOUR CONSCIENCE WAS PRICKED BEFORE BECAUSE OF MMM YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT. But people should learn to stop taking personal stuffs as doctrine. If you value vision more than "It is written" then you will certainly be deceived.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by fabre4: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means

Even the Bible says my people perish because they lack knowledge (understanding) if you go into the business knowing the full risk involved then you cant blame anybody so if people lose its not because they were scammed but because they were greedy or lacked understanding everybody coming up with my spirit said jesus said nobody even knows who is who again.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by barajo1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
jiggaz:
Please, since you don't know what to do with the money God rejected... give it to me. ..i want to use it!! lool. My brother its like you have malaria.... Abeg who get Fensic for house? lol. Nigerians will not kill person!! grin
bros u wicked die. Me too for say make he send the money to me ooo. But I know his somewhere chopping nsi-ewu and big stout
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Raskasal(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
snadguy007:
God didn't collect ur tithe because its from mmm but God collects money from politicians stealing left, right and centre.
Akande, you must be stwepid. undecided undecided undecided

I concur. The guy stepped true true. Even ritualists, the God no remove their name.. ..

God bless MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by tonukariochuko(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by otemanuduno: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Vivly:
What if your name no bin dey book of life before you do MMM?
Because MMM or not, no be everybody go make heaven.
Why do you want your name in some archaic book of life? I'd rather pray to have my name registered in an iPad of life(scroll my foot) grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by scherzo247: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
See mumu olodo u go suffer like say tommorow no dey apa akidanidani
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by scherzo247: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
See mumu olodo u go suffer like say tommorow no dey apa akidanidani grin

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Mujtahida: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am not surprised. The truth is that in Christianity everything is a sin, everything! Eating, sex, music, books, dress and most tragic of all, human beings.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by donhils: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nkea osikwa n'ogini (what is this one saying)??
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by mayenprety(f): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Akinz0126:

Guy Abeg tell me how it's works ama kynd of interested pls tell me Asap

WhatsApp me on 08063294259 to know more about mmm n register if u really want to
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Mujtahida: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ochoiho:

'Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it'.Math 7:13

I no de do MMM again.
I will rather go through the bush path. Lungu still dey
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by fhunn: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Joker!

God got some eraser and pencil, you sin, he erases your name, you repent, he rewrites it, you sin again, he erases it...

Kind of archaic and childish, doesn't he know the end from the beginning?

Naaah, He is Omnipotent remember, He got angels for that.

And what is that saying again, a pen is mightier than the ...memory?

Some dont believe He is Omniscient and still dont want to believe He can have a book, WITW?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by kisstbynature(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mmm is a scam I av been a victim of it, since I have GH for more than 3days I av not been pair/ match, I try to call my guilder but his number is not reachable am tired I hate mmmm
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Godiloveu(f): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
This people sef.. me that has migrated from MMM to Ultimate cycler.. that one is very efficieent and paying quite well sef.. make una dey der.. im getting money daily

abeg which wan be ultimate cycler?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by vivianny(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
LOLZ. NOTIN WEY PERSON NO GO SEE O. IF NA LIKE THAT NOBODY NAME GO DEY THE. BOOK OF LIFE NA
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Orpe7(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by phenomem(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing Akande or whatever you call yourself, have you asked your god, why he put you in poverty?

Nonsense write-up

Hin God like am as he poor ni.. I wonder how God spoke to him? Maybe through hin Nokia touch light phone
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by olataj: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
a don hear... I'll try present in the book of life next year DEC !!!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Mmadu111: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerians and hypothetical life, if you never sinned before be the first to cast a stone. A platform to reduce poverty and help the needy in this unfair world with high financial injustice. If you know how many lives and hospital bills MMM has touched positively and paid for then you'll think fast of revolution.....You should also nail Bitcoin evil as well.....Mind you the current financial system you're into is fading off, from cradle to Barter trade to this present financial system that has stayed for decades. Interest you that it's fading off and behold it has started. God bring changes into the world through human like you and I, and not through the spirits okay!. wake up.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by tayorh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Join meridians, NO need to convince people to join, MY team will provide downlines for you, just, register, relax and make money. WHATSAPP :07038952187

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.