Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free (2289 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Oizarammy(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Toke Makinwa took to tweet to share a tweet about some sites uploading er book for free. Well, a tweeter user gave her a savage reply.. lol
People ain't smiling.....

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/12/toke-makinwa-gets-savage-reply-after.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Oizarammy(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala ijebabe fynestboi
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by GoggleB(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Perfect answer.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by ksexiest(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2016
That's what. U get wen u put ur dirty linen. Out jst to make money

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Sandydayziz(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Heheheh... Toke be like 'Oooo which kind thing be dis one na' grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerians and piracy are like 5 and 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by crazymommy(f): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
I thought she claimed she wrote the book for ladies to learn from and not for money??so she should not be so concerned if the book is downloaded for free at least that will make her reach more people which she wanted to pass the message to...and mind you she published the book for sale on Amazon and on Amazon you do not need to spend a dime to publish a book on Amazon.....the book sells or not she does not need to pay Amazon a dime,Amazon only gets their own commision whenever she makes sales.....Amazon will take care of all the publishing process including the distribution.....but it looks like the money is also one of the major reason she wrote the book and not otherwise as she claimed..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by ikp120(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Shirti! I am guilty of this. I have never paid for an e book or software all my life. wink Almost everything that's published online can be grabbed for free
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by pretydiva(f): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Sm fans no get chill at all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by phlamesG: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Chai!! cry
Some people are wicked

Abeg who get dat c.ronaldo crying pics abeg dash me
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by AfricanApple(f): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
chimamanda adichie, sonyinka etc have been writing books for years we didn't hear any noise!!!
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by MackBrooklyn: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew, who her boob book epp?? undecided
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by CrazyScientist: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its complete madam, Im a living testimony grin

6 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Interesting, i can't stop laughing angry

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Omudia11: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tweeters be so savage as fvck!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by derrick333(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
CrazyScientist:
Its complete madam, Im a living testimony grin
9ja Its nt fear o,bia nwanne ,abeg wch site u download am? Mek mesef download cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
crazymommy:
I thought she claimed she wrote the book for ladies to learn from and not for money??so she should not be so concerned if the book is downloaded for free at least that will make her reach more people which she wanted to pass the message to...and mind you she published the book for sale on Amazon and on Amazon you do not need to spend a dime to publish a book on Amazon.....the book sells or not she does not need to pay Amazon a dime,Amazon only gets their own commision whenever she makes sales.....Amazon will take care of all the publishing process including the distribution.....but it looks like the money is also one of the major reason she wrote the book and not otherwise as she claimed..

Well when the kardashians pose nude they always say they are promoting body image for women to help ladies be comfortable in their skin but you never see them help any charity for women. everything is about money now all those their talk of help is pure rubbish
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by mikool007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
dats nigeria's 2nd biggest problem; piracy, it's annoying, feasting on anoda man's sweat
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by AceOfDiamonds(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerians are wicked abeg! grin
Its not complete..., what else do we need to read ?
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
This woman should go and sit down one place.

I am tired of seeing cheap easily manipulated weaklings make news headlines.
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
She has nothing i envy

Even if i eventually read that book i wont pity her one bit cos she saw a ditch and still dived in but still hoped for bliss in it. (delusions)

She is not a good role model. She is a loser.

Lost her selfworth
Lost her man
Lost her skin
Lost her senses

Maybe when i become so stup1d and brainwashed i will ask her for the cream she used to wipe out her skin layer.

peace out
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by pskillzz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
phlamesG:
Chai!! cry
Some people are wicked

Abeg who get dat c.ronaldo crying pics abeg dash me

Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Poor toke sad

Thinking people actually care about her life story sad
Re: Toke Gets Savage Reply After Tweeting About Sites Uploading Her Book For Free by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bbb

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Curves As She Step Out In Ankara Outfit / Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Poses With Pump Action Gun In New Photos / Wizkid Causes Trouble In Lagos After Real Madrid Star Karim Benzema Dance To His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.