Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,038 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady (4309 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Loool...chai...Eku ijo three!...i'm very much okay. and you?
Am fine too.

What's up with you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by thowbie7ven(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nofin much Diddy...just everywhere like MTN...check ur mail pls
Diddyydiva:
Am fine too.

What's up with you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Nofin much Diddy...just everywhere like MTN...check ur mail pls
okay ...
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by donMIG(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ur mata sef tore me
Shey u fine na?
How u expect say person keep delicious fud for ur face dei look u n u no go make move at some point wen u have been inundated by temptation
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by mrMeen(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
i want to be friends so
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Enybliss:
i have alot of male friends as i prefer them to female friends for personal reasons, they're all cool, but at one point or another majority of them have tried to ask me out, and some couldn't out of respect for my brother, who is the person that introduced most of them to me, but they kinda behave awkward when we're together, like they have something they really want to say
Michael Bolton Said in one of his songs..'how can we be lovers if we cant be friends'...yoy have to be friends with whoever you are going to eventually marry.So whats the big deal with ur make friends wanting to be ur lover.
?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by makelove2m(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Enybliss:
which mister

That thing in btw men two legs are called mister....... it doesn't have common sense at all, men may have preference but that thing drag them to anything available when time comes........so don't always blame them , be careful of their innocent look, they are harmful
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by mcgift(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Enybliss:
it shouldn't be difficult, i can be friends with a guy without feeling anything for him, there's one I'm very close to since childhood, sometimes i change clothes in his presence, he hasn't tried that sh!t with me, he's more like my brother now, so its not hard
And you think he doesn't have any feeling towards you, he might just be shy to say it out coz he doesn't want to loose you wink
Enybliss:
it shouldn't be difficult, i can be friends with a guy without feeling anything for him, there's one I'm very close to since childhood, sometimes i change clothes in his presence, he hasn't tried that sh!t with me, he's more like my brother now, so its not hard
And you think he doesn't have any feeling towards you, he might just be shy to say it out coz he doesn't want to loose you
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by Harveyspecter46(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Enybliss:
my points exactly, seems you're the only one who understands what I'm saying

Like theres one particular one that told me all the bad things his girlfriend is doing to him, i advised him to talk to her and all that, he then complimented by telling me he wish his girlfriend could just be like me, i laughed it off thinking he was joking, the more i tried to reconcile thier differences, the more he keeps trying to sabotage thier relationship, they broke up, it isn't even upto a month, he asked me to accompany him somewhere since he's lonely and need someone to talk to,

I followed him, only for him to start telling me how he's been feeling for years and how he's glad the relationship ended, that he always liked me, to calm the tension i told him I'll think about it, then called him on phone later to decline, he just agreed, but stopped talking to me, so immature
Don't you think he'd feel hurt being close to you as a friend, when he wants more? Feelings get stronger with proximity, if he stays away, he'd be able to get over you.
Secondly, guys r overly nice to a girl cos dy like her nd want to date her,so if she says no,he sees no point in going through all d stress of being nice.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by firstking01(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Harveyspecter46:

Don't you think he'd feel hurt being close to you as a friend, when he wants more? Feelings get stronger with proximity, if he stays away, he'd be able to get over you.
Secondly, guys r overly nice to a girl cos dy like her nd want to date her,so if she says no,he sees no point in going through all d stress of being nice.
No mind them...they know all these yet they still wanna eat their cake and have it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Rotten Minds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Please I'm Scared. Is My Girlfriend Pregnant?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.