Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,244 members, 7,891,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? (1253 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / This Is The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life? The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life Could / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Rolante(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2009
What book that you've read has changed your life the most?
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by spik007: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2009
Check ds'power of positive thinking by norman vincent peale
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by excel26(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2009
who moved my cheese?
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by fummylolah: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
THINK BIG, GIFTED HANDS & THE BIG PICTURE, ALL BY BEN CARSON. ALSO TOUCHED BY AN E-MAIL,
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Nonnyl(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carneige and An Enemy Called Average by Mason  L.J. Include Spirit Controlled Temperament by Tim L.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by izeek(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
see you at the top, zig zigler.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Godmother(f): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
The Bible
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by temisafety: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2009
7 habits of highly effective people is great.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by AjanleKoko: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2009
temisafety:

7 habits of highly effective people is great.

That there is the most insightful and revolutionary attitude-changing book ever written!
It sits right on top as my favourite.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Hilundi: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
After the Bible,the power of positive of power thinking really made my 'fly ' , my life has really changed quantitatively and qualitatively ,
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by cheexy: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2009
Rich dad poor dad, by Robert Kiyosaki
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by spik007: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2009
Rich dad,poor dad, is nt dt self motivatin compare to power of positive thinking, or think n grow rich through persuasion
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by franmary: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
before now I used to read thePOWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, later after much battling at my place of work i started reading "the 48 laws of POWER", "THE MAFIA MANAGE" and the "PRINCE" by NICHOLO MICHAVELLI
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by titoria(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
The richest man in babylon and miracles happen by mary kay
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Flashfast1: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2009
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green is the bombest!!!!
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by newakata(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
1- The Bible
2- Think and Grow Rich
3- The Power of Positive Thinking
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Beautymc(f): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2009
The Bible, and all Bishop Oyedepo and Abioye's books. Visit any Living Faith church.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2009
48 laws of power by robert green and joost elfers.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by Eeyore(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
Robert Greene's "48 Laws Of Power" is it for moi.

Then portions of the bible. Not the bible wholemeal cos some of them stories are as believable as "Snow-white and The 7 Dwarfs".
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by sunjongs(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
The science of getting rich by walace d wattles
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by suxes2005(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2009
1. The Bible
2. Think and Grow Rich - NVP
3. Rich Dad Poor Dad - RK
4. Business Striped Bare - Richard Branson

Still need to real lots of books though. Reading is not the main thing but studying and practicing wat u read

SHALOM
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by mayorde(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
ONE BOOK HAS ONE BIG POWERFUL EFFECT I WHICH EVERY BODY IN THE WORLD COULD READ IT. NAPOLEON HILL'S- SUCCESS WITH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE. it is simply the BOMB. that where i got my sign. from-- anything the mind can concieve and believe it can achieve. just check it out you would send blessings to me.
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by babyx(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren.
I read that book in 2007 and my perception about my walk n work on earth changed positively. I can bold say "Purpose Driven Life" formed the foundation for every other book i have read after it and even before it.
smiley
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
Jason and the Golden Fleece. Read that in Elementary and i've been set ever since cheesy
Re: What Book Has Changed Your Life The Most? by FastCash4You: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2009
Neo Tech discovery.

(1) (Reply)

Cfot (certified Fiber Optics Technician) Certification. Dumps Needed. / See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c / If I Were Linda Ikeji, Why I Wouldn’t Buy A Range Rover Sport With $153,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.