Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,758 members, 7,924,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Big Python Killed In Rivers State - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Python Killed In Rivers State (34739 Views)

Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat / Killed This Big Python In My Village / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by johnstar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Snakeland nairaland
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by freezyprinzy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I am starting 2 think d meaning of lala is snake d way this dude adores snake thread is beyond human understanding
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by datbay(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think snake section should be created on Nairaland,so all snake related topics should go there.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by ChiefCommander(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Welcome to PYTHONLAND (formerly Nairaland).
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Phi001(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mhen... Snake upandan

This is serious!!!

I keep seeing snakes on NL everyday...Snakes will be wishing Satan dinor goan deceive Eve...

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
prinx25:
The snake was killed in a Primary School In Afam Oyigbo LGA. It coiled Itself Inside a bucket and tried to flee when It was seen but couldn't and was Killed by Security Men around.

I happened to arrive after It was Killed but managed to get some clips.
However, the killers refused to sell the meat for #25k. grin grin

When u say primary school, I begin to suspect that NEPA junior camp. Snakes too much there cos of swamp
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by impossible27(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
This niraland and python news are like 5 & 6 lala. why they de call your name often here. you de eat snake

Someone help me with the rightful meme. my kid sister just deleted it right now
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Pylony(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
prinx25:
The snake was killed in a Primary School In Afam Oyigbo LGA. It coiled Itself Inside a bucket and tried to flee when It was seen but couldn't and was Killed by Security Men around.

Chaii bros, una don disturb we lives with snake matter sootai plenty Nairalanders don dey dream snake for sleep. Una even don dey reduce the population of snake, sending them to extinction by encouraging people to hunt and kill.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Baroba(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
fammo:
It's high time we start knowing that it is not every wild creature that we come across we must kill. Increase in deforestation to meet the ever growing need for accommodation has put us in a situation whereby we come in contact with these animals more often. If this trend of killing animals and then celebrating it as though we've just won FIFA World Cup is not cubbed, we will loose the rich biodiversity the country is known for. Future generations will only read about these species on the pages of their books and will not have the opportunity to see them and know what they look like in reality.
Furthermore, these animals have their roles to play in the ecosystem and eliminating them will create a vacuum that can't be filled. Each specie in our biosphere has a function and deserves to live. Please stop killing these animals, stop celebrating those that kill them either in your villages or on nairaland or on any other social media.
It is high time the government comes up with a legislation for the protection of wildlife and prevention of indiscriminate killing.

applause applause applause
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by MyGeneration(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whats this relatiobship pythons hv with igbobland?
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Collinsc252: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why killing the snake? Weakedness
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by lukency(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nairaland forum is fast becoming snake charmers forum.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Momoh7(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
dem go kill all snake way dey Nigeria finish
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by ceejay80s(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
To sell snake na him dey reign now
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
fran6co:
just want to use this FTC position to say a bigggggg shout out to my lady,(ecj).
my last FTC was last year December Nd nw here I am again. thank u lala for pushing this thread to fp.
I pray u see more snake thread to push to fp.
abeg! which network u dey use browse?
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by back2sender: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Before this year run out there will be no more python in Nigeria.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Xuccess(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
prinx25:

Only on Nairaland that all snakes are ''Python''tongue
Kill a green snake, upload it on nairaland and it automatically turns into a python.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by ufuosman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
pepper soup nd yam on point.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by kentus123: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
fammo:
It's high time we start knowing that it is not every wild creature that we come across we must kill. Increase in deforestation to meet the ever growing need for accommodation has put us in a situation whereby we come in contact with these animals more often. If this trend of killing animals and then celebrating it as though we've just won FIFA World Cup is not cubbed, we will loose the rich biodiversity the country is known for. Future generations will only read about these species on the pages of their books and will not have the opportunity to see them and know what they look like in reality.
Furthermore, these animals have their roles to play in the ecosystem and eliminating them will create a vacuum that can't be filled. Each specie in our biosphere has a function and deserves to live. Please stop killing these animals, stop celebrating those that kill them either in your villages or on nairaland or on any other social media.
It is high time the government comes up with a legislation for the protection of wildlife and prevention of indiscriminate killing.

which Govt? guy pack well oooo
Govt, never do legislation to protect u finish, na snake and other bush meat you want protective legislation abi.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by fammo: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
kentus123:

which Govt? guy pack well oooo
Govt, never do legislation to protect u finish, na snake and other bush meat you want protective legislation abi.
That the govt has failed in its functions does not make it wrong to call them to action. The more we get comfortable with anomalies the worse things get for us all.
It is the responsibility of citizens like u and I to keep disturbing the government till something positive is done.
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
BREAKING NEWS...A few minutes on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced that a very dangerous snake had just been discovered. Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced specie of the reptile family. According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5cm in length every time it feeds and it feeds every 30vseconds or less. This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by any weapon except it bites itself. Surprising huh? Scientists claim that’s the only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this snake can be killed. This is the most poisonous and deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of man. This snake can only be found in Nokia torchlight mobile phone under game option-Snake Xenzia. Thanks for carefully and patiently reading this through. You can now go back to what you were doing
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by IkpuMmadu: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
And some idiots will eat this ....

Thanks I am from Anambra we don't even kill this

We have started wikd life conservation before the west even understood the concept
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by paradigmshift(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
fammo:

if you see one big snake. spread your arms and say hug me baby. save wildlife and enter 6ft

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Uchezuruki(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Them no even wait make person see the length and size of the snake sef. Hunger tho grin
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eww!
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by godlovesyou77: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
The way guys are killing this luciferous creature is tantamount to selective collateral damage. This can lead to kirigonkirigon tn the gravitational future
Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by fran6co(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Codes151:
abeg! which network u dey use browse?
Na empty hen

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Rivers State by erosimo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
evegran:
Eww!

Compliments of the season eve

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says / What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.