Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? (804 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / Ladies,,,can You Marry A Single Father ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by AloyEmeka6: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2009
Can you marry a single father of 3?

Read other comments from women here:

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/8/500.html
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2009
rotflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by izeek(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2009
site wudn't open here, but hey what was the dude thinking being single yet having 3 kids in the process.
thats no longer single nah!
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by patwhizkid(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2009
lol
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by Shola2009(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2009
As far as I’m concerned, civilization has gone far beyond parents dictating to their children. They can only advise and pray for them.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong in a daughter marrying a single parent. But I’ve found out that our fear as parents is the problem embedded in such homes because it is simply nothing far to a polygamous home. If I see the home as a bad and an un-interesting place for my daughter, I think I would rather advise she does not even think of it, let alone do so because her happiness is my joy. At least no woman would want her daughter to suffer in her matrimonial home
best response
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by madlady(f): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2009
@Poster, Depends on the reason for him being single (i could not open the link) divorce, widowhood or some other unavoidable situation, then yes I could, but he
would have to take the welfare of the children very seriously.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by alimat2(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2009
@Topic,
Yes i can marry a single father, what about if am the single mother and a single bachelor asks me 4 marriage so we hav to think as if we are in the same shoe.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by Ben13: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^same thing lol
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by throttler(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
undecided
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by AloyEmeka6: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
alimat 2:

@Topic,
Yes i can marry a single father, what about if am the single mother and a single bachelor asks me 4 marriage so we hav to think as if we are in the same shoe.

Does that mean you can marry a man who is mentally retarded because you could be in the same shoes?
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by Busybody2(f): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ sniggering grin grin grin
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by selena(f): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2009
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
NOPE! there's enough stress in the world already. . .why add on the ones that can be avoided? undecided
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Single Father Of 3? by minute(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
If hes a nice guy,i'll go for it.

Hes already single and theres nothing left btw him and the mother of his children right?

(1) (Reply)

Regular Visit And Everyday Calls Of A Girlfriend, Is It A Bad Ideal / Were To Find Mature Women / Calling Off Ur Relationship After Intoduction Because Of Religious Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.