Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) (27171 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by elopee3000(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol nothing as such it's all media stories and rumours... wink Test ke? Mbanu.. but here in Abj there are so many cute girls from Rich homes who can change your style of myopic/Poverty kinda reasoning when you date them. smiley
i dont want abuja rich girls with thier father's stolen money i only ask if i can test ur benue girl chikina
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Aburi001: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

The girl is a Nigerian right?
Abia State girl
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by zheroes(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2016
give that lady a black skin and beside you will be seated a monkey!!!!! damn!!!
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

No she is a skin colour changing Alien from Mars.
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2016
No offence, but this must be some kind of albinism, white people don't even look that white, she's not even glowing, this one is radiation, lol. It's a joke o!

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Walecoker65(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2016
That's ma real gee, I love him die. FFK all the way!!!
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Opakan2: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Nice family!
Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy

Hungry bigots over to you cool

it says a lot actually

you won't see a yoruba girl yet to get married pictured in bed with a man.. it shows the level of moral decadence from her side

FFK see am like that sha.. why he is enjoying her till the next one comes

shameful
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by olaskul(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2016
You sure
I dey find o grin grin
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol nothing as such it's all media stories and rumours... wink Test ke? Mbanu.. but here in Abj there are so many cute girls from Rich homes who can change your style of myopic/Poverty kinda reasoning when you date them. smiley
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by RayJr: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2016
The lady fine sha
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by jahsharon: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Nice family!
Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy

Hungry bigots over to you cool

This is the third Ibo girl that FFK will be with publicly apart from Bianca whom he fuccked secretly before he came out to announce it publicly. I think FFK has a thing for bleached Ibo girls.
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by horciglowri(f): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Guy calm dwn na, abi u wanted her to show u wen u af enta finish ni abi af u nt heard dat a broken relationship is better dan a broken marriage?undecided

SirJeffry:
They look good together.
My pre-wedding pics should have been on front page by now if she hadn't shown me she was just like every other Nigerian girl-PRETENDERS/Liars/SNAKES.angry
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2016
why this Togolese people too obsessed with our girls well only Igbo ladies bring success.... cute couples

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2016
jahsharon:

This is the third Ibo girl that FFK will be with publicly apart from Bianca whom he fuccked secretly before he came out to announce it publicly. I think FFK has a thing for bleached Ibo girls.

But why always bleach Ibo, there are bleached girls from all over Nigeria na. Hmm, na waoo!

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Gabrieloffiing20: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
money ozzing!!!
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by playfulvivo: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Na wetin make am white like this.....Nigerian politicians sabi good things sha..After looting dem go dey relax with their family dey enjoy the looted funds...poor masses go dey appreciate dier wives...na EFCC i blame wey release am
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by jahsharon: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2016
ezeagu:

But why always bleach Ibo, there are bleached girls from all over Nigeria na. Hmm, na waoo!

FFK prefers bleached Ibo girls to bleached Yoruba or Fulani girls. Get it?

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by repogirl(f): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Wife kwa? Na when them marry?
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She's Cool, but my Idoma Fiancee is Prettier smiley

Benue Zone C Thank You so much you guys are just far too Kind.

I Appreciate smiley

Hmmmmmmm person no fit hear for this your fiancee o...
I've been going through comments since yesterday and when such topics are up, you must drop this line.

I can't wait for us to see this fiancee o...
Do fast marry am too,because as she pretty pass everybody na competition you still dey.

Good morning..
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by yahmohy27: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FINE BAE
make up things
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Sparkle777(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
kogistar:
she is bleached igbo lady
Not true, most igbos have even fairer skin. Enter some igbo villages and see old women shinin like white women.
Of cos, some use lotions n toners to add to it.

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by waleylagboy: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
i love igbos.. i wanna marry an Igbo girl..
and Beautiful Igbo gal BTW age 17 -20 shld pla notify..

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2016
wow, she is beautiful sha... if tho i no too like the guy
In other news

My Beautiful People, i present to you METABOLIX MUSCLEPHYX.
They increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

What's in American Metabolix Musclephyx?
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.2 grams)
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % DV *
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150 mg 250%
Calcium (as bisglycinate chelate) 100 mg 10%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 2 mg 100%
L-Leucine 3,000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 2,000 mg **
L-Valine 1,500 mg **
L-Isoleucine 1,500 mg **
L-Glutamine (Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine Chelate) 1,000 mg **
L-Taurine 500 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40
Directions For Musclephyx: Mix 1-2 scoops of Musclephyx® BCAA Pro Series with 8 oz. of water. Musclephyx® can be taken before, during, or post workout. On non-training days consume Musclephyx® 1-3 times daily.
CONTACT us @22, Diya street, 2nd floor Home affairs complex, Gbagada Lagos. Call/WHATSAPP 08153872443. For more products on health and lifestyle, kindly follow us on Instagram, Twitter and BBM: @Salverelifestyl.
SalvereLifestyl....... Here for you.

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Bodexman:
She's beautiful tho

Hmmmm....just imagine her in her 60s

I dont understand the obsession with bleaching...THIS GIRL IS UGLY TO THE POINT OF REPULSIVE!!!
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by buffalowings: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2016
I can steal money even under buhari

The amount just has to be high

So much for corruption fight

Spits
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

She's an igbo girl from the rising sun, But FFK just dey use women from South East cure him agro.

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Asco9ty5(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
kogistar:
she is bleached igbo lady
change your mindset plz,some people are fair naturally.
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by checkolatunji: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Afonja knacking bleached flat head Akpako grin grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Masterclass32: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Hehe ... Sweet gal.
Haters will always hate. wink

Haliru Bello Wheelchair: Eniola Akinkuotu's Perspective / Ogbe-Ijoh Police Station In Warri Attacked / Boko Haram Slaughters 42 Farmers In Kebbi