Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,568 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser (11467 Views)

2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / 50th Birthday Party Of Muiz Banire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by DIKEnaWAR: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Party of crooks!
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by Omeokachie: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
They want PDP members to resign from office and address allegations levelled against them, but will reject their member who willingly offered to from doing same.

APC and double standards eh...
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by olisaEze(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2016
nlsmd:

Are you FatherChristmass? undecided

When will EFCC probe Dasuki's gift to Buhari, I. e the SUV he got from Dasuki's office since everything that relates to Dasuki is considered a fraud? undecided

My broda I tire o! Since they arrested and even forced people that cooked for the PDP campaign team to return money they legally earned.
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by imoke1(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by Jesusloveyou: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
I feel like carrying you on my head.
no be only head, put am for yansh,
#Hypocrite
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by bashydemy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You gave a judge money as a gift for burial that took place 3 years ago undecided

God punish devil

Zombies should just queue at his house for burial gifts for past present and future burials grin

LOL did you bother to check when the same money was given?
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by Hazardinho: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Resigning from a public/political post is alien in this part of the world hence APC NEC's reason to reject the offer. Kudos to mr. Banire for at least trying but he can take it a step further by forcing his resignation so as to clear himself of the accusation(s)
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by cosade(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You gave a judge money as a gift for burial that took place 3 years ago undecided

God punish devil

Zombies should just queue at his house for burial gifts for past present and future burials grin

The All Progressives Congress Legal Adviser Dr Muiz Banire (SAN) has clarified the sum of money alleged to have been given by him to a National Industrial Court judge.

In a statement made available to Lawyard he said
“Thank you for clarification sought. I have no official relationship with the said judge.”

“I have never appeared before him in any matter and in fact, in my entire professional career. I have only recently, about month ago, appeared at the National Industrial Court for the first time before a different judge.”
“I had never done a case in that court until recently. The particular judge in question is an old friend in the 90’s who only called me up some years back to seek financial assistance due to his mother’s death.”

“Beyond that, I have not seen him in the last almost seventeen years. Up till this moment, I am yet to be invited on the issue by EFCC.
Thank you.
Dr. Muiz Banire, SAN
-----------------------------------------------------------

I believe Muiz Banire in this case. We are talking of half a million naira here, this amount is paltry to influence a Judge and more so the event happened three years earlier.

I also agree with the party's decision, no nexus.
Re: APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser by basadenet: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
The whole thing is been orchestrated by power from above, just disorganized jagaban camp, which will in future Boomerang. Anything that connects jagaban must be touched and scrutinized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Behind The Stealing Of $322m Abacha Loot / Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Wike Gets Tinubu's Approval To Purchase Device To Track Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.