Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

2017 Bentley Bentayga: A First Class Road Trip To New York City - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2017 Bentley Bentayga: A First Class Road Trip To New York City (864 Views)

V.V.I.P Foreign Used 2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur N22.5m / 2019 Bentley Bentayga V8, Onyx Metallic Black / The New Year Gift 2017 Bentley Continental Now Available(84m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Bentley Bentayga: A First Class Road Trip To New York City by baress(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
[b]It’s a shame that the New Jersey Turnpike won’t allow 180 mile-per-hour cruising speeds. If it did, I’d have the aluminum accelerator pedal of the Bentley buried into its deep pile carpet. The sport-ute’s twin-turbocharged W12 would be whirling near redline as the Woodrow Wilson, Joyce Kilmer, and Grover Cleveland service areas pass by in a blur. And my wife and two teenage children, accompanying me on the trip, would be blissfully napping in their massaging seats as we rocketed north towards New York City.

The nation’s sixth-busiest toll road technically has a speed limit of 65 miles-per-hour. It drastically slows our pace, but whether our road trip from Washington D.C. to the Big Apple takes two hours or five hours is trivial to my family as the four of us are blissfully cocooned inside the world’s fastest, most luxurious, and most exclusive sport utility vehicle on the planet — the all-new 2017 Bentley Bentayga.

Bentley has been handcrafting luxury motorcars for nearly a century, yet despite its extensive experience (and wins) with both road and race cars, it has never dabbled outside the coupe and sedan arena. Yet all that changed when the celebrated British automaker introduced the world to the Bentayga, its first full-size luxury crossover.[/b][/b][b]

View More >>>

http://baress.com.ng/2016/12/01/2017-bentley-bentayga-a-first-class-road-trip-to-new-york-city/

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Toks Golf4, Manual Tranny, Lagos Cleared, AC #1.1m / Peugeot 301 2012 Stolen / Honda Civic 2008. Nigerian Used. Condition - Sprayed Once, Very Good. Engine,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.