Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Let’s Meet The Winner Of Face Of Zirock 2016/2017… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let’s Meet The Winner Of Face Of Zirock 2016/2017… (860 Views)

Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Meet The Winner Of Face Of Zirock 2016/2017… by runawayboy(m): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Face of Zirock is an online photo contest that come up every year it is actually a medium to empower our young Nigerian girls and discourage them from involving their selves in irrelevant activities.

So here is the winner for Face of Zirock 2017!

Let’s get to meet her…
Hello, May we know you?

My names are Uzuh sandra onyinye and I am a native of Nnewi south, Anambra state. I am currently based in Lagos And I am so grateful to my friends and everyone who stood by me throughout this journey, may God bless u all….Thank u so much

Who inspired you to go for Face of Zirock?

I was Inspired to contest for Face of Zirock from my tender age as a kid when my siblings always encouraged me to watch beauty pageants such as Most beautiful girl in Nigeria (MBGN).

How do you feel now as the winner for Face of Zirock 2017?

I was shocked and overwhelmed wen I was finally announced as the winner…..I Thank God for the wonderful and successful journey so far.

SEE PICTURES AND READ MORE: http://spicenaijablog.com/?p=3620

Re: Let’s Meet The Winner Of Face Of Zirock 2016/2017… by Flexherbal(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Congratulations to her
Re: Let’s Meet The Winner Of Face Of Zirock 2016/2017… by Hernandez2(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Make up make up make up!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Wedding Invitation Cards Of Zahra Buhari To Ahmed Indimi / King Sunny Ade’s Guitar Auctioned At N52m / Which Female Celebrity Are You Crushing On This Women's day? mine is Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.