Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,432 members, 7,978,370 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. (1569 Views)

Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier. / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tuham:
Op, you tried for remembering all this ooh. Ah no even fit count how many dreams ah dey have both good and the other.
Sometimes you dream of what's in ya mind or bothering yuh before sleeping.

So back to the matter,
Is that your first time of having that kind of weird dream or yuh have been having something similar before?

guy it's my first. . .
immediately I work up what I did was check the time on my phone and started typing it so that I wouldn't forget the dream.
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ERUDITEE:

guy it's my first. . .
immediately I work up what I did was check the time on my phone and started typing it so that I wouldn't forget the dream.

Hope you prayed about it? As long as you have faith, its nothing to worry about.
And what matters most is that you are able to gain freedom. In this life, we must hope for the best but also prepare for the worst
Re: A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tuham:

Hope you prayed about it? As long as you have faith, its nothing to worry about.
And what matters most is that you are able to gain freedom. In this life, we must hope for the best but also prepare for the worst

yeah. . . .
thanks though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho Vs Girlfriend: Who Is The Real Karashika? / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 2 Story By Samuel Odamah / Why Couples Look Alike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.