Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? (625 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / What Next NIGERIA Youth / Suggest Name/names Of Person/persons That Should Be The Next Nigeria PRESIDENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by ottalo: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Well base on the look of things, to my own opinion I think Nigeria need somebody who has already made his money to rule the country.
What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2016
ottalo:
Well base on the look of things, to my own opinion I think Nigeria need somebody who has already made his money to rule the country.
What do you think?
He has not stopped making money

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by ottalo: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2016
We need someone who will not be after d country's money.
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Lolz...he will sell Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by PaulIdu: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2016
I am in support of a Dangote presidency
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Atiku2019: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Cool
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by ottalo: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
This post should be on fp make we reason this matter.
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
He Will Use Nigeria For Business cheesy
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Moreoffaith(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
He will buy Nigeria grin
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by modsmustdie: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Must it always be northeners?

Must southerners always accept themselves as conquered and lack leadership qualities?

What a big shame, even with the so called educated southerners,
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by zendy: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2016
ottalo:
What do you think?

A lot of people were already millionaires and billionaires before they became president of Nigeria. All of them messed up. If Dangote becomes president, he too will mess up.
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2016
I do not think Dangote will do a Donald trump in Nigeria.

The idea of making Dangote president in Nigeria will kill the concept of little competition we have already.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Tyche(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2016
modsmustdie:
Must it always be northeners?

Must southerners always accept themselves as conquered and lack leadership qualities?

What a big shame, even with the so called educated southerners,

Your brains needs formatting my guy. Simple political question na him you don carry tribalism join? Tufiakwa
Re: What Do You Think If Dangote Is The Next Nigeria President? by Toosure70: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
I only think that you're not normal.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month / MMM: We Can Only Pray For The Victims – NDIC / [UPDATED] Though Released From Jail, Ibori Can’t Come Home Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.