Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,349 members, 7,920,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Your Experience At Work This Week - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experience At Work This Week (6815 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by queenfav(f): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Work has been great..I was assigned to go for a criminal case with my boss,but he pushed me there because he was mad at the client.Thank God for good advocacy skills and smartness, I handled it well.So well that the Court registrar asked me to give him a copy of the letter I wrote, that a lawyer wants to make photocopy of it to guide him in writing his.I was like ...really? After court, I went to do my QUEENZHAIR waybills before I headed back to the office. I got back and went to eat vegetable Soup and goat meat with amala at my favourite spot with a colleague. I started feeling sleepy and decided to see a movie on my work P.C.Sadly,i had to abandon the movie halfway to go brief my boss about the court proceedings I went for.Now i am just waiting till Thursday when I would have freedom to sleep till 10a.m before leaving my house for work (yup,the boss won't be in town).I plan to see '76' movie at the cinema, get my hair and nails done within office hours.
OK..byebye,I have a case today that would fetch me 4k tfare from our clients. Lemme fix breakfast and look pretty to court.

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2016
ayusco85:
I ve a female boss who makes wicked decisions based on her mood. This week is going to be one hell of a ride. I can't explicitly give details because she might be on nairaland and I love my job.

That's d disadvantage working with women, u know raising kids and keeping the home together, unnecessary mood swings . They can't leave work for work.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Bisjosh(f): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Didnt go to work yesterday.

Will resume today. Lets hope its interesting today
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by kevoh(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
FG has refused to pay our November salaries but thankfully online freelancing money is taking care of family needs. smiley Morale is low at work, junior colleagues have started grumbling they might not come to work next week,the two driver who take us the engineers to site have excused themselves from work today due to lack of funds and no salary, which means the engineers might double as the driver today.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2016
moscobabs:
bad thing to start with this week jare

was going to bank yesterday for a transfer so my colleague has me to widraw 20k for his with his Stanbic Atm card , I slot in the card at first bank but the ATM didn't dispense any cash bfre it came out o , I slot it again and dispense 20k but to my surprise this guy said 40k alert was sent.to him which means they debit him twice .everybody in office just dey look me as if na widraw the extra 20k and I was embarrassed . we have sent mail to Stanbic to reverse the money since yesterday no response from them o

just unfortunate
Eyah sorry, its well. D rest of d week will bring u goodness.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by chuggy(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Chocogold:
MMM is my work .i got 250k yesterday but expecting the main one next Wednesday with another bank account...In MMM I trust
lol...trust am well o grin
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by moscobabs(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:

Eyah sorry, its well. D rest of d week will bring u goodness.

amen thank you ma
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Mobsync(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Chocogold:
MMM is my work .i got 250k yesterday but expecting the main one next Wednesday with another bank account...In MMM I trust

LIAR
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by zicoraads: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing really. I woke up yesterday not really ready for Monday. Wore a long Polo Shirt and a corporate trousers to work on a Monday. Luckily for me, my madam didn't see me. Today though, I'm planning on going to her office to help plead for a friend in my department who messed up really bad. I hope she listens.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by zicoraads: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
Work has been great..I was assigned to go for a criminal case with my boss,but he pushed me there because he was mad at the client.Thank God for good advocacy skills and smartness, I handled it well.So well that the Court registrar asked me to give him a copy of the letter I wrote, that a lawyer wants to make photocopy of it to guide him in writing his.I was like ...really? After court, I went to do my QUEENZHAIR waybills before I headed back to the office. I got back and went to eat vegetable Soup and goat meat with amala at my favourite spot with a colleague. I started feeling sleepy and decided to see a movie on my work P.C.Sadly,i had to abandon the movie halfway to go brief my boss about the court proceedings I went for.Now i am just waiting till Thursday when I would have freedom to sleep till 10a.m before leaving my house for work (yup,the boss won't be in town).I plan to see '76' movie at the cinema, get my hair and nails done within office hours.
OK..byebye,I have a case today that would fetch me 4k tfare from our clients. Lemme fix breakfast and look pretty to court.
I love smart women. She has got me falling in love embarassed
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by zicoraads: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2016
kevoh:
FG has refused to pay our November salaries but thankfully online freelancing money is taking care of family needs. smiley Morale is low at work, junior colleagues have started grumbling they might not come to work next week,the two driver who take us the engineers to site have excused themselves from work today due to lack of funds and no salary, which means the engineers might double as the driver today.

As in ehn...I dey pity some of my friends in government now sef. Seems a very good private organization is looking much better now. I had to give a family I went to visit on Sunday some cash due to what I saw. The situation is really dire.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by etenyong(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by adekalumichael: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Resignation and firing is the order of the day in my side here. Though I seemed not to be bothered because I have acquired more knowledge in the building services(Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), Power and Energy field(Power Plant), and also could make passive income through blogging, SEO, PBN, Affiliate Marketing, Domain and Website Flipping, and other online means. I could blog using my acquired knowledge in Building Services, Power and Energy blend with all I know.

2017 holds the best for me!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Ellelove(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
pls o. i need a temporary job to keep me busy before going for service april next year. I live in Benin
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
ABJDOT:
I just got work, at MMM last week, I'm going to be working on the mavro and dashboard this week, probably before Xmas I'll get my salary plus some bonus. ....halleluyah.

Abeg oo,,no voice out oo,,,b4 u go receive sack letter from ur boss

1 Like

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Vivly:
All these MMM people no go allow us read and enjoy real work experience. grin
Topic says WORK!!!

Abi oo
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by ghettowriter(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
kevoh:

If you dont mind, pls can you tell me about the online freelance stuff? I have much time and data on my hands and am looking for an avenue to work online
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by ghettowriter(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Am at work at the moment, were i do actual work for 20% of the time and browse reddit, nairaland, quora and the likes with the remaining 80%. I'll soon start my 3weeks yearly leave.

I just registered with MMM last night and i pray it works out fine.

Right now, am just wondering around the web looking for a good blogging niche to invest my time in.

or any avenue i can invest some cash in with some reward at the end.

2017 is gonna be strickly for business and Investment....#sorry4therants...#AgoodDayToya'll
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Chocogold: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mobsync:

LIAR
Ok, dey there, I don dey plan to buy one plot of land at igando
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Emmaesty(f): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
etenyong:
Pls join to in celebrate as I will be given a long service award today. ( 10 years of service) You are invited.
Please leave that organization as soon as possible. 10 years is quite long and they will soon dispose you
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by queenfav(f): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
zicoraads:

I love smart women. She has got me falling in love embarassed
awww,thank you.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by queenfav(f): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Today's sun is a pointer to the fact that I need to double my hustle.. Car must show by next year..I feel so feverish from being under this scorching sun,trying to get a cab after court..Abeg,nairalanders..come buy human hair ooo,my story must change fast.
I suppose dey go court with one small air conditioned car,no be to dey take taxi and okada upandan with fine suit and big case files.

#Crying
#Crying

Ladies, come and get your Xmas hair at a good price ooo.Men,please buy for your girlfriend.. I love my woman no be for mouth,surprise her with Queenzhair today!

Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Mobsync(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chocogold:

Ok, dey there, I don dey plan to buy one plot of land at igando

LIAR
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by etenyong(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
[ shocked
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by egokudiowomoney: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
my boss stress me too much yesterday.I went for banking transactions in three different banks around 3:30pm and I av to finish them before the banks close. Imagine someone going to GTB,First bank and Zenith bank by that time.well,my boss is fond of doing that.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have no experiences, I work from home, work part time and I'm my own boss cool
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
am a bsc holder also i work on systerm 24 hour shift can u do... it are u gud in excell v lookup and microsoft world
Casinger:

Please what type of job are you into, I wouldn't mind doing a night job. I am a b.sc holder bro.
Thanks.
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by ayusco85(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:
lolz seems like we are on the same situation.

Really.. What page? Give me clues
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by ayusco85(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

That's d disadvantage working with women, u know raising kids and keeping the home together, unnecessary mood swings . They can't leave work for work.

Lol. Pms and other things
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
moscobabs:

amen thank you ma
Uwc
Re: Your Experience At Work This Week by Mist100: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
As marketers how do cope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sacked After Resumption From Maternity Leave / Public Health Job In Nigeria / Telcos To Sack Workers In Cost-cutting Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.