Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,094 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen (979 Views)

QUESTION : Ladies Please Come In / Question: Ladies Can You Dump A Guy That Truly Loves You Because He Is Financial / Romance With Kayode: Let's Answer This Question (ladies Alone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
I saw a tread earlier today by airforce one (LoL) . I wasn't impressed with the questions so I've decided to create another one and trust me if I see any yeye comment ama drop off.

There ain't no rules. Ask anything about everything. Do I need to say much about myself? No way! Some of you know me outside Nairaland so ain't blowing my cover.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by herzern1(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Theyveedo(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
When will recession end? Will Jesus come? When?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by cocaineaddict(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
and who da furk are you?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1 We know, You We don't know undecided

Kindly tell Us something that makes you stand-out?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by OhMyG0d: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
And na 'Brother' the junior ones at home dey call you ooo...

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Now i see the reason why so many of you envy airforce and wont stop at nothing to get him out of the way s because you felt so many attention was been given to him.

attention most of you so craved for.

airforce is so real.
he doesn't fake anything.

i just like him the way he is and nothing is gonna change that.

op be creative for once and stop been a copycat.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Dshocker(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:
I saw a tread earlier today by airforce one (LoL) . I wasn't impressed with the questions so I've decided to create another one and trust me if I see any yeye comment ama drop off.

There ain't no rules. Ask anything about everything. Do I need to say much about myself? No way! Some of you know me outside Nairaland so ain't
blowing my cover.

Have you given your life to Christ or you still playing around with cucumbers?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
ok..
First question..
WHO YOU EPP tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by DeLioncourt: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

There ain't no rules. Ask anything about everything. Do I need to say much about myself? No way! Some of you know me outside Nairaland so ain't blowing my cover.

\Can you be more jobless than this?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by mofeoluwadassah: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Attention seeker oshi lipsrsealed
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Theyveedo:
When will recession end?
Will Jesus come? When?

THIS is a difficult question but as long as the present government still continue to use ridiculous methods to tackle this issue then there is no way for us. Regarding when Jesus will come, I think as a Christian u should know the signs of the end mentioned in the Bible. All indications show that we are gradually getting to the end. So keep your fingers crossed and live a righteous life.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Attention seeker oshi lipsrsealed
I appreciate your thought less comment. You can think of something rather creative.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Now i see the reason why so many of you envy airforce and wont stop at nothing to get him out of the way s because you felt so many attention was been given to him.

airforce is so real.

Hafa bros?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Jarizod:
ok..

First question..

WHO YOU EPP tongue
I'm trying my best to make an impact on every one I meet. Even if it's a simple greeting or a smile it gives me satisfaction. so I have EPP SOMBORI.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Dshocker:

Have you given your life to Christ or you still playing around with cucumbers?
I'm a Christian and I value that privilege and I won't do anything that will affect our relationship negatively.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:
Airforce1 We know, You We don't know undecided

Kindly tell Us something that makes you stand-out?
That's not necessary at the moment.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by dimexy247(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

Are you single and available or not available? Where in Nigeria are you from?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
DeLioncourt:

\Can you be more jobless than this?
The fact that you even replied to the thread shows that you are even more jobless than I. I have a dream job so you can go get yours. Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by mofeoluwadassah: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

I appreciate your thought less comment. You can think of something rather creative.
undecided tongue wink
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

I'm trying my best to make an impact on every one I meet. Even if it's a simple greeting or a smile it gives me satisfaction. so I have EPP SOMBORI.

ok..wanted u to epp my condition by yanshinggg me but this one wey I see guy for ur DP..ayam not understanding
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

airforce is so real.

Kindly reread the post again. That should explain better.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
and who da furk are you?
Somebody you'll probably dream to meet.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Jarizod:

ok..wanted u to epp my condition by yanshinggg me but this one wey I see guy for ur DP..ayam not understanding
LOL you're not serious
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Sugarcious(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:

Are you single and available or not available? Where in Nigeria are you from?
non of the above and I'm from the south.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

LOL you're not serious

so na man u be..that (f) got me confused shocked
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by RoyalBlak007: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
.Can you also be called a .
"very good bad girl"? .
Re: Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen by DeLioncourt: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sugarcious:

The fact that you even replied to the thread shows that you are even more jobless than I. I have a dream job so you can go get yours. Thank you.

since you have that much time to be here answering questions, your dream job probably involves a lotta d*ck swallowing..
have fun at your "job" wink

(1) (Reply)

|| Nuisance || / Is Inviting Your Ex(es) To Your Wedding Proper? / Jan. 14, 2017 - On Your Wedding Day, When You Receive MMM's Alert (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.