Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? (1675 Views)

“My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by ohn1759: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute?

Can you walk down the aisle with a self-confessed and repented aristo? Men! I'm seeing this poo rearing its ugly head before me. Even if I forgive her for Love's sake, will my parents and entire extended family forgive her?
#Palmgossip.

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by MrCork: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2016
ohn1759:

Can you walk down the aisle with a self-confessed and repented aristo? Men! I'm seeing this poo rearing its ugly head before me. Even if I forgive her for Love's sake, will my parents and entire extended family forgive her?
#Palmgossip.

...lightskin cheesy

Or

Dakskin? angry
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by herzern1(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Here to read commentcheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:

...lightskin cheesy

Or

Dakskin? angry

Light skin

We 7vck white pu**y

#YOLO
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by ohn1759: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:

...lightskin cheesy

Or

Dakskin? angry

Light skin or dark skin grin Can you walk down the aisle with a self-confessed and repented aristo? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Nah..
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
You mean I should marry a girl who has got a bore hole as pussý?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by ohn1759: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Papikush:
You mean I should marry a girl who has got a bore hole as pussý?
Bore hole or not it, still the same name nah! P..y wink
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Smellymouth: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Olosho dey repent?
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
she cant even go into labour...the baby will just slide out, i bet she wont even know
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
ohn1759:
Bore hole or not it, still the same name nah! P..y wink

Rotten eggs or not, it is still the same name Na. Egg. Does that mean you can eat the rotten ones?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by ikp120(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Yea, why not? She is better than those practising oloshos forming porsh and holy.grin grin grin She will also be good in the other room wink
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by uairaland: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2016
My dear uncle felix used to say
ASHAWO WEY REPENT OR MARRY, NA HOLIDAY SHE DEY DO. ONE DAY THE HOLIDAY GO END.
#wisewords.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by uairaland: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
she cant even go into labour...the baby will just slide out, i bet she wont even know

this is brutally wicked.

u can't even leave her at the table when you go out for lunch and you have to use the toilet. One minute is just too much risk.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by uairaland: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:
Yea, why not? She is better than those practising oloshos forming porsh and holy.grin grin grin She will also be good in the other room wink

Bros. you are right but remember there is a BIG difference between players that are still playing mokey post soccer and players that have gone PRO and are now playing on professional level. too much experience is a bad thing.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2016
[size=20pt]NO.[/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by darkmarky(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Here to read commentcheesy grin

no if she is looking like this bitch_
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by ikp120(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
uairaland:

Bros. you are right but remember there is a BIG difference between players that are still playing mokey post soccer and players that have gone PRO and are now playing on professional level. too much experience is a bad thing.

Lolzzzgrin grin...
I get you Bro cool.
But to have an ex professional as your partner is not bad na. So long as she is mad in love with me.wink But the thing be say she fit compare my performance with that of her former clients angry
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
angry

Hang on.... There are also OLOSHO BOIZ... lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by RoyalBlak007: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
.Nah....
thats just too extreme.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Rexnegro(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
ohn1759:

#Palmgossip.
yes if sincere repentance is What we talking about here.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by darkmarky(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
.Nah....
thats just too extreme.

because you are aware of her past which she is probably not proud of. however,what about the girls you do woo? do you thoroughfully dig into their past? trust me they've done worse than hookers and you will never know half the story of their promiscuous life.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Willy97(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
YES
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Mba!!!

Even God knows that if virgin girls have gone extinct, then I will become a Reverend Father grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Hillzy(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Olosho dey repent?
Guy help me ask am ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Hillzy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Papikush:

Rotten eggs or not, it is still the same name Na. Egg. Does that mean you can eat the rotten ones?
Lolz!!! Baba u get mouth, I dey hold u money

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Once an olosho is always an olosho.
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
See replies cheesy Abeg people deserve so many chances not just a second chance cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by countryman13: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
ohn1759:

#Palmgossip.
Bro no big deal in dt as long as ur luv for her is genuine nt minding any of ur relations. At least,i ve seen two cases of repented Olosho who re happily married wt kids. Not dem say dem say o,i stay in a neighbourhood wt one of Dem
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by absool(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hell no that pussy gon be wide like the mouth of a wale
Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? by sparko1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
countryman13:

Bro no big deal in dt as long as ur luv for her is genuine nt minding any of ur relations. At least,i ve seen two cases of repented Olosho who re happily married wt kids. Not dem say dem say o,i stay in a neighbourhood wt one of Dem

you mean two repented olosho! yeah, sure! when a lady have slept with over a dozen guys, she is an olosho not until she receive money for the sex!
and no, i would never marry an olosho whether repented or not! have you heard of the toad and scorpion story! its in their nature and when it is their nature, not even love can cure that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“missionary Position” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position, Others Will Take You To / This Photo Of A Teenage Mother And Her Child Will Wow You. / Are Nigerian Women Getting More Beautiful Or Ugly By The Day (honest Opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.