Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... (1465 Views)

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... by Supremo001: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
#1.5k all d moni i had left inboardin skul den fa....it felt like my kidney was stolen lol i cry sotae i dehydrate i need drink like 5sachets of water to get tears to continue...it was horible!!
Re: How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... by NevetsIbot(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Jesu! Mine is similar. My #7,200 and beloved x2 phone that year coupled with 2go fever. I died a million times! ThankGod for my sister's spare phone. Ahswear, only God will purnish that thief!
lol.... My thief was caught tho and beaten blue black but my phone and the files were already gone. My fingers itched me that night.. Missed bbm and instagram ehn.
Re: How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... My thief was caught tho and beaten blue black but my phone and the files were already gone. My fingers itched me that night.. Missed bbm and instagram ehn.
How come he made away with your phone that fast?
Re: How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... by naijamakossa(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iamberlyn:

who else if not that aturu hausa angry
LOLs I no dey inside,,,

let me come and be going but next time call me when he ban u
Re: How Much Money Have You Misplaced That Made You Cry... by NevetsIbot(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
How come he made away with your phone that fast?
oh he was caught months later hypnotizing another victim and I happened to be passing by.

too bad I was wearimg mainly white that day. I woulda plunged into the muddy water to beat him more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg This Pidgin Too Hard For Me, Help Me Out / Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. / Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.