Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,706 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man (722 Views)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man by Jopasdaughter: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ladies do really really crazy things to keep their man. I once tried bleaching my skin. Because of a man. Oh the stupid things we do for love. I heard an OAP in their new book also said they were (are?) bleaching because of a man? Well… I hope the person receives sense and knows that no man is worth removing your melanin for.

Ex mi, o’n se nkan, sina ni wo’n pe. My ex , he did something, they call it promiscuity. That guy could (still can?) promiscuitise for Africa. So, I suspected that his latest side chic lived nearby cos the buzzer would go off and he would tell me not to check. The buzzer would be incessant like ‘ I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!!’ So, I suspected that Dafe was seeing someone nearby. Because no one could come from a far place without confirming that they would be let in and at odd times of that, like midnight or 5am.

I asked him questions. Then he dropped the bomb shell. Yes, he was seeing a girl in the neighbourhood. And she was mixed race. What kind of race mixing I asked. Half Naija, half Brazilian. JEZOZ! Exotic Braz and fantastic Naija combo? At this time, my self esteem was already zero. Dafe had seriously fingered by brain wella by that time. This news of a mixed race rival pushed my self esteem from zero to minus. How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Compete. With a mixed race rival!? Yall know how beautiful mixed race peeps are. JEZOZ! What to do? What to do? WHAT TO DO!?!?

SKIN BLEACHING!!!!

So, I went to Deptford market and got creams in tubes. And you know that when a bleaching cream is dangerously strong, it gets put in a tube. And they are given names like Betnoderm or Dermovate or something like that sha. So, I started bleaching. Before you could say jakro, in less than a week, I was already mixed race looking. Then, by the second week, my skin started revolting and I broke out in big carbuncles on my face. Thank God for those carbuncles.

That was what reset my brain back to zero self esteem from the minus. I suddenly remembered that I have naturally beautiful skin which is so beautiful that I get complimented for it. Skin that naturally glows and which I got from my Ladega genes – my mum’s side. See the skin I wanted to go and spoil with blishin?

So, that's my own. Ladies, what crrazy thing have you done to keep him from leaving?
Re: Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin

I myself, I have no patience in all these yeye boiz drama... If he won't listen to me ,there's no point for me to do hold on except the main door of my flat.. Hell yeah he can leave ASAP. cool
Re: Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man by Jopasdaughter: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lollllz
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I myself, I have no patience in all these yeye boiz drama... If he won't listen to me ,there's no point for me to do hold on except the main door of my flat.. Hell yeah he can leave ASAP. cool
Re: Crazy Things That Ladies Do To Keep Their Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mo be today. Op, talk of something better

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Off Topic Chat Room / Get A Partner In 90 Days! / Please Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Sho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.