Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,913 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics (4166 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / Trump And US Diplomatic Mission In Nigeria Silent Over Buhari Call / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by kettle84(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:
Some people seems to have 4gottn NIGERIA is a sovereign state...
If any eediot is goin to think,, some country wud just come and release that miscreant all in the name of world power is absolutely swimming in pool of illusions...
Hes a criminal and he must be dealt with...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by darknetcom: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Peroti:
As many that gather against Us(BIAFRANS).,they stumble and fell

you are standing on nigerian territory...get out!!.

europe can not do shi shi..nigeria is not part of europe..

it doesnt make sense to be running to them the ol time...

you people are diplomatic amateurs...
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
get2abbey:
Seun
Why am I banned for saying flatheaad while people saying afonja up and down are still commenting freely. embarassed

Is one of your Mod now partisan
so Afonja is an Insult grin grin grin you just trolled ur ancestors grin grin chia!!!! grin
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Opakan2: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
a treasonable felon?

joke of the century.. he will answer to Nigerian laws soon which amounts to life jail for him
the hand writing is clearly written.. he can't come out of detention. His people should forget him and his wife should go and remarry

afterall igbo elders have pledged their unalloyed support to Buhari.. it's over for him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Nnysher: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

Okay if thats ur analogy egbon azerbaijanbase... Who is the criminal Buhari is trying to release in morocco?
Am waitin for an answer
I only know of one criminal. "Chief" Obafemi Awolowo for murdering 2 million innocent souls
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by freeze001(f): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Israeljones:

So because the king of morocco visit Nigeria now,, its now a process of hausa domination...
When it get to that stage,, you wont be the one saying it... because it wud be a fight of people yu had never in ur mind tot of...
So for nw deal with the obvious which is Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal until proven innocent..

Turn the law on its head because of your irrational fear and customised madness o! Now he's a criminal until proven innocent abi? No longer the proper way of being innocent until guilt is established and proven beyond reasonable doubt. It is this demonic mindset that engenders injustice in every facet of this society and it is an abominable shame that u are a proponent of same. Since u claim a prison is meant only for criminals and u adjudge him one because he's in detention, the post below should help ur sick reasoning process:

everozone:
Isrealjones,u called Nnamdi Kalu a criminal bcause he is unlawfully detained in Kuje prison?That Mandela was jailed for 27 years didn't make him a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by Israeljones(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2016
freeze001:

Turn the law on its head because of your irrational fear and customised madness o! Now he's a criminal until proven innocent abi? No longer the proper way of being innocent until guilt is established and proven beyond reasonable doubt. It is this demonic mindset that engenders injustice in every facet of this society and it is an abominable shame that u are a proponent of same. Since u claim a prison is meant only for criminals and u adjudge him one because he's in detention, the post below should help ur sick reasoning process:

I dont blaim yu waking up in the middle of the night beside ur husband and all yu cud do is pick up ur fone to type this godforsaking nonsense...
I blaim ur hubby for his inability to wanq yu tirelessly to the extent that yu wouldnt have bin able to lift ur fingers...
So Pls dont carry out that frustration on me.. Goodnite.
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by basilo102: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Ipob tout!

See your blodas representing _biafra as usual in indonesia!
Better than Afonjas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by csamii: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:

I dont blaim yu waking up in the middle of the night beside ur husband and all yu cud do is pick up ur fone to type this godforsaking nonsense...
I blaim ur hubby for his inability to wanq yu tirelessly to the extent that yu wouldnt have bin able to lift ur fingers...
So Pls dont carry out that frustration on me.. Goodnite.

And you accuse someone of not making any sense undecided
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:03am On Dec 03, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
which court of law pronounced him Criminal or convicted him? is someone pronounced guilty in the zoo until proved innocent?
Nigerian courts have decided that he is too Dangerous of a flight risk to be released to civil population. I agree because of his incendiary remarks which proposed violence; bombings and war against unharmed civilians.

NO COURT IN THE WORLD would release Kanu on bail were it to happen in their country; not even England where he holds citizenship. In fact, England has washed its hands off his case. Kanu is in deep doo doo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by azerbaijanbase: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nigerian courts have decided that he is too Dangerous of a flight risk to be released to civil population. I agree because of his incendiary remarks which proposed violence; bombings and war against unharmed civilians.

NO COURT IN THE WORLD would release Kanu on bail were it to happen in their country; not even England where he holds citizenship. In fact, England has washed its hands off his case. Kanu is in deep doo doo.
afonja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by get2abbey(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2016
[quo[s]te author=Averted post=51584445]so Afonja is an Insult grin grin grin you just trolled ur ancestors grin grin chia!!!! grin[/quote][/s]
U obviously pick comprehension
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by DeYoungJoe(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:
Some people seems to have 4gottn NIGERIA is a sovereign state...
If any eediot is goin to think,, some country wud just come and release that miscreant all in the name of world power is absolutely swimming in pool of illusions...
Hes a criminal and he must be dealt with...

what crime did he commit, Or are u indirectly saying dat u don't know the meaning of CRIMINAL?
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by ShootToKill: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:

Sorry yu sound helpless

pro-daura mufutiludeen. Can you see how your mangoid yoruba skull was hammered. Even yoruba brothers abandoned you to your ill-fate. grin grin
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by frankdoz24: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:

Yes we will keep him as long as he still a guilty man....
I might have committed a lot of sin(Let he without a sin cast the 1st stone) ..
.But i dont deliver 8speech
.i dont ask pastors and other tribes be killed and stoned to death..
.i dont call race of people menial and ridiculous names.
.i dont go soliciting for arms to kill my brothers
.i dont call women from my tribe prostitute
.i dont raise my hand after court proceedings just to make me look strong wen i know am dyin inside.
.i dont instigate division wen i knw i cud stay on my own and make it
.i dont sell fake passport of an abstract country just to extort my kinsmen
More comin...
ur not serious
Re: IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics by frankdoz24: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
even after zoo government suppression, Biafra is still waxing stronger but ewedu eaters and dia northern ally have failed to decors this! Biafra or death!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative / IPOB Members Protest Live At Portharcourt And Not Even The Military Stop Them / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.