Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! (1196 Views)

Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available / Organic Molasses And Lactobacillus Serum For Livestock, Poultry And Home Use. / Digital Weighing Scale For Livestock 0-300kg & 0-500kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
The cost of producing livestock has gone up astronomically. Farmers all over the world are looking for a way to savage this problem to ensuring food security. Apart from this, to remain in livestock business all year round you must be very proactive.

This technology convert 1kg corn, sorgum, barley into 9-10kg sprouted grains. And it is a very good source of energy for your livestocks, turkey, pigs, chikens etc. I use this technology in my pig, turkey and chicken farm and it has proven to be 'A way forward' in my profit margin. Farmers around me are fast adopting this idea to produce a more reliable source of feed for their livestock.

Whatever the size of your livestock, this technology promises to save you nothing less than 40% in feedcost alone.

Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yommiefish:
The cost of producing livestock has gone up astronomically. Farmers all over the world are looking for a way to savage this problem to ensuring food security. Apart from this, to remain in livestock business all year round you must be very proactive.

This technology convert 1kg corn, sorgum, barley into 9-10kg sprouted grains. And it is a very good source of energy for your livestocks, turkey, pigs, chikens etc. I use this technology in my pig turkey and chicken farm and it has proven to be A way forward in my profit margine. Farmers around me are fast adopting this idea to produce a more reliable source of feed for their livestock.

Whatever the size of your livestock, this technology promises to save you nothing less than 40% in feedcost alone.
Please where can I get feed production mill
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by princetom1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yommiefish:

This technology convert 1kg corn, sorgum, barley into 9-10kg sprouted grains. And it is a very good source of energy for your livestocks, turkey, pigs, chikens etc. I use this technology in my pig, turkey and chicken farm and it has proven to be 'A way forward' in my profit margin. Farmers around me are fast adopting this idea to produce a more reliable source of feed for their livestock.

Be more informative, lets understand your terms and how u do urs
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have a few questions to ask

1. Do you add any other component (e.g. Protein, enzymes etc.) to the sprout?
2. If yes please can you list some?
3. Can I visit your farm and what is your location?
4. How do you measure the quantity you serve your livestock?
5. Where and who helped you purchase and set up the equipment (stand etc.)

Many thanks as I anticipate your response.

Cheers
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Check my signature and try and reach me. This platform cannot fully answer your questions sir. Thank you sirquote author=Inspectahdeck post=51579222]I have a few questions to ask

1. Do you add any other component (e.g. Protein, enzymes etc.) to the sprout?
2. If yes please can you list some?
3. Can I visit your farm and what is your location?
4. How do you measure the quantity you serve your livestock?
5. Where and who helped you purchase and set up the equipment (stand etc.)

Many thanks as I anticipate your response.

Cheers [/quote]
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Noted!
princetom1:

Be more informative, lets understand your terms and how u do urs
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Pavore9: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
That is growing fodders hydroponically.

1 Like

Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by fiddzy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op nice article i am trying to create a green house fodder system for my rabbitry but mould infection is really disturbing my system
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
You need a photo-chemical tray and a system that works.
fiddzy:
Op nice article i am trying to create a green house fodder system for my rabbitry but mould infection is really disturbing my system
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by fiddzy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls how did you get urs i:e ur photochemical tray ,can local fabrication be done thanks in advance
Yommiefish:
You need a photo-chemical tray and a system that works.
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
We supply it.
fiddzy:
Pls how did you get urs i:e ur photochemical tray ,can local fabrication be done thanks in advance
Re: Sprout: A Way To Go For Livestock Farmers! by Yommiefish(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
We can supply you if you need any quantity.
Yommiefish:
We supply it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 1200L Tank / Can You Supply Us Palm kernel In Bags? / Advice For Those Interested Purchasing Farmlands In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.