Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,885 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? (5218 Views)

Cause Of Double Dating / What Are The Consequences Of Double-dating? Lets Hear Your Say Nls / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Double Dating Are?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by MUZBO(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
@poster, it is fun but could get you in trouble. Simple as that!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by djpalapala(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Double dating is purely for those that are not matured. Bullshit some will rush to say, but think of it, a baby is unsure of what he wants, but a matured mind is always focused. A little thing distracts a babe, but a matured man is rarely distracted when he is focused. To the topic, its very irresponsible for a man or woman double dating. What fun is there in going thru the rigour of joggling different girls/guys at the same time. Its just too stressful for me thinking about it to even consider it.  To those involved, God help you when the bubble burst, which it always does.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Ben13: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
They won't like it when it backfires.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by madlady(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
A total waste of THE SHORT TIME WE HAVE ON THIS EARTH. Why not just ONE-AT-A-TIME.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by slimes(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
Serious trouble! Only NFA's no future ambition toy with it
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by cvibe: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
Both if you can handle it.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
I NEED THESE DEVIL ADVOCATES IN NAIRALAND TO OUT AND COME TELL ME IS NO TROUBLE & IS VERY OKAY, I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF THEM TODAY SO FAR. I NEED THEM SAY SOMETHING!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by TheSeeker(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

What   He's got all the gifts from the bible, he's got hope, charity, blessing, gift, love, joy, peace. . .  etc.
When joy is visiting, her pictures are everywhere, the things she loves, her fav colors, scented canles etc, they all move once she's gone for the day, to be replaced by the next girl's fav stuff!
Dude is occupied full-time!!!  Impressive grin grin grin
Yes, I know the feeling. My best friend is dating like - let me see - thirteen girls as I speak, and I know the hell he puts up with trying to cover his tracks. Most of them want him anyway cool
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Trouble, with a capital "T."
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
could be both fun and trouble. it all depends. grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by bluespice(f): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
if by dating u just mean going out and spending time with people u have a bit of romantic feelings for, well that's quite debatable
but if you mean relationships,
i think its very very childish
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by desthan(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
jeez bluespice, that pic is really nauseating lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what in the world is that

i sure prefer double dating to that shake of yours NO THANK YOU
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Eaglebabe: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
It is real fun, u will not have to lose ur sleep over one son of a bitch called lover.EASY COME ,EASY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by nana(f): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
t.r.o.u.b.l.e
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by ebonyz: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
The Sly:

Double dating. . . . Uhm,
Its a double edged sword. . . . .Could be fun, If done well. . . . .Good for the ego. cool
On the other hand, It could be the thing you would regret ever doing for the rest of your life (Like moi)

Why I'm i saying this?
because i have destroyed one of the most interesting and sweetest relationship anyone could wish for, No thanks to double dating.
And guess what?!. . . .  i didn't stop double dating even after that, Why? because i have nothin to lose now. . . cool
But i will not advise my worst enemy to try it. . . . . . The risk is not worth the reward. . . . .Plsss!! wink

He said it best cool
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
i consider double dating as a waste of time, energy and money. no matter how sharp one may be, it will blow one day. i support the idea of one man to one woman at a time.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by madlady(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
smiley

@VALEMCI Never a truer word spoken. You are a TRUE man.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by follypimpi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
No comment. wink
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Mydex(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
You know,it is a really strait forward question
so let me give you another strait forward question
is it fun or trouble to double marry

if u can answer that,
im sure u wnt have any problem
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Mydex(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
You know,it is a really strait forward question
so let me give you another strait forward question
is it fun or trouble to double marry

if u can answer that,
im sure u wnt have any problem
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by hackney(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
@poster
There is nothing right or fun about having 2 ppl on the go.
It reeks of insincerity and dishonsty disgusts me thoroughly.
( Remember that :A dishonest/selfish person can do anything and be 'dishonest' about it)

The way you worded your topic is misleading though,because double dating is 2 guys that are friends going out on a joint date with their girls.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by vinchristy: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
If all is going well with ur current friend, why double dat,

Also I think some pple r just monogamous, even in dating ( extramarital affairs after marriage).

If ur friend/partner is OK, Then , I think , Its just irresponsibilty, Sorry 2 all does dat think otherwise

Where have all the responsible pple in this world gone 2 !
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by JijiInc: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Let us all get it straight, when double dating for example are the two ladies in the same location i.e the same town/city. Then u can get away with it, but when they are in the same location, u are looking for trouble. Most people who date other people who are not in the same location tend to have a fling or a slight relationship as a temporary measure to keep themselves. This is a common practice as a guy who works in Lagos for example but has his girlfriend in Portharcourt will tend to have some flings in his location while still keeping his relationship strong.

There is this common one where u have a hubby or darling in a different location, but u have somebody who is in the same situation as u and both of u have a mutual agreement to help urselves out without any strings attached.

Most people double date, no be lie.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 190yaris1: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
me tink that its fun and if u are caught

one always sticks with ya after pleading with both of em

so u'll never loose

never tried it though~ tongue
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by TheSeeker(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ If I whooze you hot slap eh angry angry
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by follypimpi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fun when you are not on the recieving end.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 190: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^
me tink the above poster is a KONFIRMED PLAYAH~
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by luv2talk(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2009
its a Free ticket to problems
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by willis2k9(m): 1:09am On Nov 11, 2009
its a very big trouble
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 1Emmy: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2009
when the going is well you will consider it a fun, but when it turns the wrong side you will have yourself to blame. With experience,it is not good, i was enjoying it and my true love was always shading tears each time she caught me, now her mind is made up, i made her believe that love is wicked, now i want the old time to come back but to no avail. i wish i treated her well. Nobody has been like her. Don't double date, you may joke with a true love unless you have decided that love is not for you.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Tvc(m): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2009
I bet is a lot of trouble if guys want to take it, its ditract attention and concentration. Take ur cash directly or indirectly and the most fullish thing is 4 the wrong gal to get pregnant 4 u.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by pman1(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2009
The answer is no!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Booking Of Runs Girls Days And Weekly Service / How Handsome Is This Guy / Ladies Looking For Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.