Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements (805 Views)

18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / Official Nysc 2018 Batch A Timetable Released / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements by sophimara: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp registration and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps member (colloq. Corper, or Otondo) and you are not impersonating anyone. This will be taken from and not returned to you.
Tip: DO NOT LAMINATE IT! And keep it like it’s your life. I know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers. Also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter.
Tip: Remember you can REPRINT your Call-Up letter online if subscribed (N4,000) to that option.
2. Registration Documents: If you’re a foreign graduate, take along the original credentials you uploaded (to the NYSC Portal) for physical verification / evaluation.
3. Green Card: It contains your bio-data. Print and bring along your signed copy.
4. Final Year Student IDENTITY CARD
5. Notification/STATEMENT OF RESULT from School
6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: Now make about 10 copies of every document required.
7. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You would need them for different kinds of registration. e.g, skill acquisition groups, religious groups, sports, redeployment, bank account opening e.t.c
8. My CLEAR BAG: You’ll need to put the aforementioned in a portable envelope/bag that can withstand some amount of wear/tear. Hence, My Clear Bag.
see more here at:http://nowayobloggers.com/blog/youth/official-nysc-camp-registration-requirements

(1) (Reply)

The Best State To Go For Service / I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me / NYSC Payment enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.