Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,763 members, 7,912,126 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? (1079 Views)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by Trizyd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
I really need a legit explanation about MMM crashing. You keep hearing " if MMM crashes " , "People will run mad when MMM crashes "... The only explanation have heard so far of MMM crashing was if the website crashes, your money is gone , but I belive you can't judge an investment by the website crashing and your investment is gone also..
My question is this, How can MMM crash?
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by virus05(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Trizyd:
I really need a legit explanation about MMM crashing. You keep hearing " if MMM crashes " , "People will run mad when MMM crashes "... The only explanation have heard so far of MMM crashing was if the website crashes, your money is gone , but I belive you can't judge an investment by the website crashing and your investment is gone also..
My question is this, How can MMM crash?
Baba. Seems you are new to ponzi schemes . Lol. Wen e crash u go know wetin e mean
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by Trizyd(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
virus05:
Baba. Seems you are new to ponzi schemes . Lol. Wen e crash u go know wetin e mean
Ain't new, planing to join though, I just really wana know how it can crash.. .. And you can help by telling me...
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by sonofspada(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]MMM crashing means:
The website no longer opening, nobody to call persay customer service or support..
That's when people start running man and stuff.

MMM crashed
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by general111(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Make my money come before e crash oh.. cry cry
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
sonofspada:
[color=#000099][/color]MMM crashing means:
The website no longer opening, nobody to call persay customer service or support..
That's when people start running man and stuff.

MMM crashed

MMM never crash oo.... na anoth ponzi abi ponzy de ni.. na him crach... something
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by loosecanon50(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
That's why M > M > M is far better than all other financial aid groups.

The server on which it is hosted is in far Russia plus a lot of millions is paid to maintain these servers. IN NO WAY CAN IT CRASH. Especially as the average Nigerian has wisened up in refusal to allow fake info like these push them into withdrawing at a more faster rate than the donation levels.

Unlike the cheap hostings used by the other lots, the server of M > M > M is strong kakaraka. For 5years in many other countries and still counting, it has never witnessed any issues.

grin
Re: What Do You Mean By MMM Crashing? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
MMM IS BETTER THAN EVERY MUTUAL AID COMMUNITY EXCEPT 1, WHICH IS GET HELP WORLDWIDE, THEIR WEBSITE MAKES MMM WEBSITE LOOKS INFERIOR, THEIR IDEOLOGY MAKES MMM LOOKS LIKE A SCAM, THEIR SECURITY MAKES MMM LOOKS LIKE A JOKE.

THIS ARE HONEST TRUTH OUT OF EXPERIENCE USING AND STILL USING THE BOTH PLATFORMS.

loosecanon50:
That's why M > M > M is far better than all other financial aid groups.

The server on which it is hosted is in far Russia plus a lot of millions is paid to maintain these servers. IN NO WAY CAN IT CRASH. Especially as the average Nigerian has wisened up in refusal to allow fake info like these push them into withdrawing at a more faster rate than the donation levels.

Unlike the cheap hostings used by the other lots, the server of M > M > M is strong kakaraka. For 5years in many other countries and still counting, it has never witnessed any issues.

grin

(1) (Reply)

CCP / See How MMM-NG Frozen Accounts Affect Banks Withdrawal Actions In Nigeria / Mywalletfund Have Paid Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.