Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,781 members, 7,930,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Echoes From A Trip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Echoes From A Trip (697 Views)

Six Nigerian Students Cancel Trip For Robotics Competition In S/africa / Book Review: Echoes From The Mangrove By Naijcrackgist (uniuyo - Gst 121) -free / Facts&photos: A Trip Back To World War I And II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
What breathes when I sleep ? What perceives when I smell ? What sees when I open my eyes ? What hears when I open my ears. What understands when I read ? What feels the pain when I fall ? What ? MYSELF, "MY" connotes what belongs to me. My self means the self that belongs to me. So what is Self ? And what am I ? I am self and self is me. The real me within the architectural body that will return Earth when self vacates the carcass.

So if self is me and self is Abacha and Self is Obama and Self is Mungo Park and Self is Seun and Self is Okechukwu and Self is Okon and Self is Mohammed then Abacha, Obama, Mungo Park, Seun, Okechukwu, Okon and Mohammed are Self.

Therefore, If I am Self then I am Abacha, Obama, I am Mungo Park, I am Seun, I am Okechukwu, I am Okon and I am Mohammed. Names might be different but we are a union of self and we are star travellers on a surface of planet Eaarth flying around cosmos with speed faster than the fastest jet man has ever invented.

What am I thinking ? Oh Tribalism. Intelligent people know this much. To be tribal is to insult your own self because you are foolish enough to forget that self is one and tribes are cultural pigments based on where you landed when you decide to experience Mother Earth.

1 Like

Re: Echoes From A Trip by BEENUEL(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=15pt]TELL THEM!... TELL THE DIMWITTED SELF ACCLAIMED-ELITES! TELL THEM BILLY! TELL THEM![/size]
Re: Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yes, there will be lectures on Sunday. Religious bigots NOT welcomed. Our message is NOT evangelical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yes, there will be lectures on Sunday. Religious bigots NOT welcomed. Our message is NOT evangelical!

grin grin grin pls don't forget to mention me! am interested in learning o great and wonderful Master! wink

1 Like

Re: Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
coollabman:

grin grin grin pls don't forget to mention me! am interested in learning o great and wonderful Master! wink
If I do not remember, just click on my username name, it will take you to my threads. There you can locate the class. Will indicate date.

1 Like

Re: Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Billyonaire:
If I do not remember, just click on my username name, it will take you to my threads. There you can locate the class. Will indicate date.

ok I'll make it a date on Sunday!
Re: Echoes From A Trip by AbuMikey(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Echoes From A Trip by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Billyonaire:

Nice bro, really nice write up, well thought of, I'm a follower nowsmiley

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The President Of Nigeria #futamustresume / Aau Resume Today, Happy Resumption To AAU New Students / Latest List Of Undergraduate Scholarships For African Students 2017-2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.