Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers (790 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by marvelck: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it right for a girl to pay tithe out of the money given to her by her male lovers (Most times after having sex with any of them)... Many feel its not right, since its an income not gotten genuinely or with a clean mind. And such money usually leaves one with a lot of guilt at the end of the day.
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by UrWorstNitemare: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
10% of her earning

Na her body kurupt

ain't d moni..
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by Heavance(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tithe is paid from money earned from work, not money that one is given. I really hope this is addressed

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by Davash222(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Most of these girls have pastors as their sugar daddies , so my question is 'Is it right for a girl to collect money out of tithe money given to her by the pastor(her sugar daddy)??

MR OP, there lies the answer to your question.
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by SexyNairalander: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by hungryboy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even armed robber dey pay tithe and Pastor sef dey thief Church money carry buy Motor and House,
Nobody holy pass,
If ashawo wan pay tithe,
Make she pay am abeg,
Afterall, no be say dem go use Bullion van send the tithe go heaven,
Na Pastor go still chop am
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Heavance:
Tithe is paid from money earned from work, not money that one is given.
I really hope this is addressed
Tithe is 1/10th of your incomeundecided...Hope you understand what "income" meansundecided
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by Heavance(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
firstking01:
Tithe is 1/10th of your incomeundecided...Hope you understand what "income" meansundecided
Let's assume your parents have paid tithe from their salaries, and then they give you something they usually give you, are you then expected to pay tithe from it? If you claim yes, then the govt is supposed to ask you for tax on what your parents gave to you.
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by RENOWNED2(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
This Whole Thread Is Just Fvcked Up..Smh
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by chigoizie7(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Give to God what is of GOD and to Ceaser that which is for ceaser.

Prostitution is not pure according to bible b4 the eyes of God.

I guess this answered the question
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by pennytrate: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2016
maybe she felt the money ain't clean undecided
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by firstking01(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Heavance:

Let's assume your parents have paid tithe from their salaries, and then they give you something they usually give you, are you then expected to pay tithe from it? If you claim yes, then the govt is supposed to ask you for tax on what your parents gave to you.
Smh, what's my business with tax?, i'm telling you something that is biblically obtainable....every dime that comes into your pocket you are supposed to pay 1/10th of it...weather it's N50, N20, you gotta pay one tenth of it shikina...or you want bible proves??
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by Heavance(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, what's my business with tax?, i'm telling you something that is biblically obtainable....every dime that comes into your pocket you are supposed to pay 1/10th of it...weather it's N50, N20, you gotta pay one tenth of it shikina...or you want bible proves??
Bro, seriously you are getting it wrong.
Well I am open to learning, give me the verse
Re: She Says She Can't Pay Tithe From The Money Given To Her By Her Male Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Heavance:
Bro, seriously you are getting it wrong. Well I am open to learning, give me the verse
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Here’s How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady / Every Guy Must Read This Before VAL / Sexy Body Language For The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.