Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

God Will Show Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Show Up (304 Views)

Government Banned 10,000 Churches- God Will Take Control, Pastor Adeboye / TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) / What Confessing The Word Of God Will Do For You (3) - Genesis 2:19, Numbers 14:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Show Up by kelvee(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Your case is not hopeless. The number of years that you have been in that condition is not what matters. The end is always more glorious. Though your beginning may be small yet your latter end shall greatly increase. The solution will show up and your enemies will be ashamed. God is not through with you just yet. He is working things together for your good. It may seem as if God has forgotten you but it is not true. At the divinely appointed time He will show up.
Today, we shall take a look at some instances in the bible of how God showed up and brought about a glorious change to the lives of people. I trust that your faith will be stirred up through this teaching. Be mightily blessed as you read and meditate on the words of the living God.
In Exo. 3:6-10, the bible says, “Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their task masters; for I know their sorrows; and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites”.
The above text shows that the children of Israel who were slaves in a strange land have been in that condition for some time and have been crying to God for their deliverance. I am sure that they may have thought that God has forsaken them. After all God told Abraham that they will be in Egypt for four hundred years and now they have been in Egypt for four hundred and thirty years and still counting out of their own making.
Now let’s look at some few things. God appeared to Moses without the children of Israel knowing about it. God said He had seen their afflictions and heard their cry. This means that God is aware of what they were passing through and also heard their cry (prayers).
And has come to deliver them and take them to a flourishing land. Can you beat God? The Israelites were still in bondage and yet God has already prepared a land flowing with milk and honey for them. This goes to show that your present situation will not stop God from perfecting His will and purpose in your life. After God had spoken to Moses, He sent Moses to Egypt to deliver the Israelites. God showed up and they were freed from the land of bondage.
When God freed them they did not leave empty handed. They left with the precious substances of their masters. They became better than their masters. Listen to me, God will show up on your behalf and make your testimonies far greater than anything you have ever experienced.
God sometimes show up out of compassion. In Luke 7:11-16, there was a widow who lost her only son and was being taken to be buried. This widow’s hope seems to be gone for good. She may have been saying to herself that life was no longer worth living. She may have concluded that it was all over for her. While they were proceeding to bury the boy, Jesus was coming from another direction without the widow knowing.
When Jesus met them at the gate of Nain, He saw the widow and had compassion on her and said unto her, weep not. He stopped the bier; and they that bare him stood still. And He said young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And He delivered him to his mother. Remember what the word of the Lord says, “For He saith unto Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion” (Rom. 9:15).
Thus, God’s compassion can make Him to show up in your life. I pray that the God of compassion will show up in every area of your life and cause you to experience Christ realities because Jesus is real. God will show up in your life and in our great nation Nigeria.
To experience the reality of Christ, you start by giving Him your life. Pray this prayer out loud. Father, I give you my life and invite your Son Jesus Christ to come into my life and be my Lord and Saviour. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you for saving me.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/god-will-show-2/

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Is God {he Has All The Powers You Need} / Connect To Your Life-purpose In God's Word / MSSNOAU Jihad Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.