Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 (34093 Views)

Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Momcherry(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Imagine!

Mr and Mrs protesters go to IMO state and find out from the civil servants how many months salaries they are being owed.

Learn good management.
Ungrateful people.
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Ameekas(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Human being can never be pleased no matter how hard you try. Can you imagin Protesting over paid salary. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Boyooosa(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Their cause makes sense but they would have done it in a more elite way, probably by writing to the Governor pleading for review. It is not easy to cope (imagine) spending December salary on the 12th of the month, then, the aims and objectives of the governor himself will be jeopardized. They will not be able to spend the yuletide itself in happiness and joy. Thereafter, come January, a new year month, they will suffer for another 31 days b4 they collect another salary or go on the street begging or borrowing. Taking credit facility, left, right, center and middle. I wouldnt blame them but the approach can be considered as a sign of ungratefulness. I suggest that his Excellence review their agitation and probably approve 13th month salary for them among other packages. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by JesusmyGod1: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
black monkeys
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by fippycbk(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Acidosis:
This is the reason states go broke.

Work they are yet to do, you've already paid. Later when these people refuse to turn up at workplace, you complain of unproductive workers.

These are the kind of leaders that ruin privately-owned conglomerates within 6 months.

Akuko. Not Cross River. This is the most important time of the year for them. This is when they make most of their money.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
people can be so stupid..if he delays the salary,u will complain..nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by kayo80(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's too early. The Governor should have at least waited till like the 15th..or even the 12th. This is just too early. Even those that collect December salary on the 15th of the month still go broke before new year... This people's case will be worse.
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by bracooloye(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
those complaining of early payment are workers who aren't financially prudent it cost you nothing to let the money be in your various accounts until the need arises . remember it is clearly stated In the public/civil service rules that financial recklessness is a punishable offence

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by bangging(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Austin4lif:
Na buhari fit them
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by loomer: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wetin Nigerians want self?

You pay quick them complain, you pay late them complain. You no pay at all them complain.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by dam4wummy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Make them return the money na, so they are trying to say they can't keep money for just 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by room089: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Can nigerians ever be pleased? Abi na recession dey affect dia thinking ni?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Aburi001: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
No need to protest, just leave the salary in ur acct till month end then u go and cash it. period
them dey protest? Are they on WEED?

They should go and ask Ondo and Osun States civil servants how far. Ondo state received full salary last February 2016. Osun na half salary since April 2016 despite the Bubu's bail out.

As for Ekiti State, I no fit shout.
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by bikefab(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na wah o. If u pay them,wahala. If u no pay them, double wahala. Umu mmadu sef!
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by muller101(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
konamiAmazu:
Kudos to d governor.It shows that the state is financially stable.
stable indeed. When primary school teachers haven't received salaries for months.
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by phkka1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who is that one complaining. Go to Abia State that is very close to you and find out when they received salary last. Civil servants in Abia State got their salaries last in June 2016.

Yet you have the audacity to complain. May you become a civil servant under the leadership of Okezia Ikpazu so that you see how difficult it is to be led by a governor that served under an evil man like T. A. Orji. Arrant nonsense.

Cross River Governor God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Adex097: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
No need to protest, just leave the salary in ur acct till month end then u go and cash it. period
Easier said than done. Most Nigerians do not have an iota of saving culture, hence they tend to consume a good chunk of their disposable income within a very short period of time. Anyways, i see no reason why they should protest tho undecided
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by shiimah: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Invest the money for MMM and expect 30% by january

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Archilouis(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
One gets confused if the protesting workers actually got an education before getting their jobs. I am embarrassed with the show of lack of knowledge.

Go fix the money or leave it in savings account for 30 days, and you would have earned more than your Monthly Salary by the end of December.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
foolish people!AYO LO N PA WON,cum to ondo u will weap for d rest of d month,6months salary still unpaid

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by wengerjay(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Put the money in MMM nah, get the triple at the end of the month. Hmmmm
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Bigii(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Use it for MMM nau lipsrsealed
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by eedris07(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na too much enjoy dey worry them ojare.. As I dey nw I stil dey expect November salary I never see..
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
konamiAmazu:
Kudos to d governor.It shows that the state is financially stable.

Stable ke , LGA workers in the same state have not been paid for 7 months most times children are at home because of LGA workers strike

Does he has conscience?
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
its lack of self discipline on many nigerians, wil the money disapear in banks? they should hav borowd the money to osun staffs.
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by anyicash(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chai! humanbeing eeh..if you no pay them wahala, if you pay them trouble. tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by ERO32: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
but I think that those of us receiving this money stand to lose fiscally when January comes.” :-> send the money to my account. I will use it to do mmm by january i will pay with intrest. olodo!:-O
Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by mayblow: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nigerians can protest about anything! Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Jakasibo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
This kind of early payment should have been in January coz na the month wey dey hard pass oo after u don spend everything finish for Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
stupid workers....let me package COW Brain for una empty skull

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by ozo13(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
IjogzK:
Lol, whereas Ekiti state Government workers salary account don dey Dormant due to inactivity.

Majority of them has forgotten the pin to their ATM card
ds one got me rolling grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 by remmyton(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
They should just use the money do MMM and get help on 22nd, shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carrying 5 Bags Of Cement On His Head. .. / The Illusion Of Big Pay: Nigerian Oil & Gas Workers Ain't Exactly What You Think / 5 Disadvantages Of Being A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.