Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? (7591 Views)

Lets Talk About Emily Ratajkowski, No Bikini Is Strong Enough To Get Her Husband / Break Up To Make Up Love Is Strong / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by omar22(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2009
His physique. I mean if he is athletic ya know he can go all night

Monkey is different to Chimpanzee

Strenght is different to stamina, anybody could have the stamina to go all night whether he looks Arnold Schwarzenegger or FAT JOE
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by wisecutie: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

His physique. I mean if he is athletic ya know he can go all night

What an assumption! Limit ur statement to the ones you/your friends know/have heard of. Most so-called athletic guys I know cant go beyond twice n also suffer some form of PE.I dont know why.This doesnt mean I dont know athletic guys who are machines.By the way Im athletic.Truth is u cant be sure until u search in.U could actually tell with a kiss or so.(It takes sm1 experiaenced to know)
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
If he can lift the bed with one hand and masturbate with the other without falling the bed.Trust me you do not want to try this at home.Lol just kidding
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
I heard you can tell how good a man is in bed by the way he dances and whines his waist. . .   grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
Like the way cowboys walk during a duel
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by minute(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Checking out his hand is one tip . . . if he takes care of his hands and they look clean

and good and healthy,its quite a good sign that hes gonna rock your world.

Magic is in the hands smiley smiley smiley(I always look at peoples hands)
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sayso: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
just ask her what she wants done to her,that way you will know if you can pass the test.
ask him how he wants to be treated, that is Top or Under,that way you know your way around the guy.The answer is am good
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by wisecutie: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I heard you can tell how good a man is in bed by the way he dances and whines his waist. . .   grin lipsrsealed

Funny.check4urself and lipsrsealed

minute:

Checking out his hand is one tip . . . if he[b] takes care of his hands[/b] and they look clean

and good and healthy,its quite a good sign that hes gonna rock your world.

Magic is in the hands smiley smiley smiley(I always look at peoples hands)

There is nothing little girls dont believe in.Rubish.hisses n walks away
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tell him to lift you up many times, and lift a pack of hot dog, and you will be able to tell if he is strong in bed.
shiiiooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? / The Importance Of Eye Contact / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.