Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,860 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today (801 Views)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by winkmart: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
The fund is already recovered, but I don't think I will ever forgive him.

I am a bachelor living alone and I work Monday - Saturday so I don't have time for anything. He helps with basic house activities. Though he doesn't stay with me, his parents live close by.

I kind of entrusted him with my details. He knows my ATM password and other things.

I was in the office this afternoon when I got a Notification in my email. He deleted the SMS alert. He used my card details to make the GTBANK transfer.

I think GTBANK should work on this.

I have not gotten home to decide his fate. I might kill him. I don't also know if to tell his dad, though he has returned the cash claiming he didn't know it would transfer.

I am kind of disturbed because am thinking to cut him out of my life for life.

lalasticlala
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by fijiano202(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
At 17 already going for huge benjamins...he needs a watchful eye oo cos that guy is trending on the wrong path
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by Airforce1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
potential yahoo boy
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by kevoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
winkmart:
T
I have not gotten home to decide his fate. I might kill him. I don't also know if to tell his dad, though he has returned the cash claiming he didn't know it would transfer.

lalasticlala

Do not cut him out of your life. The young man needs your guidance but you need to give him a stern warning, if possible add the possibility of him ending up in kirikiri next time. No jokes! Also shaming is allowed, that's the more reason you have to tell his dad in the boy's presence!
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by AnodaIT(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
The boy has potentials, if he is good in computer link him to me
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
winkmart:
The fund is already recovered, but I don't think I will ever forgive him.

I am a bachelor living alone and I work Monday - Saturday so I don't have time for anything. He helps with basic house activities. Though he doesn't stay with me, his parents live close by.

I kind of entrusted him with my details. He knows my ATM password and other things.

I was in the office this afternoon when I got a Notification in my email. He deleted the SMS alert. He used my card details to make the GTBANK transfer.

I think GTBANK should work on this.

[/b]I have not gotten home to decide his fate. I might kill him. I don't also know if to tell his dad, though he has returned the cash claiming he didn't know it would transfer.

lalasticlala

Bullsh1t!

Now you're trying to blame the bank...

Was it GTBank that asked you to disclose confidential account info to your cousin? undecided
Re: My 17 Year Old Cousin Transfered N100,000 From My Account Today by winkmart: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kobicove:

Bullsh1t!

Now you're trying to blame the bank...

Was it GTBank that asked you to disclose confidential account info to your cousin? undecided

Sure you know the required details to make transfer with GTBANK

(1) (Reply)

Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? / Beautiful Faces At Zahra Buhari'swedding, Olamide Baddo,dare Art Alade Performin / Linda Ikeji Future Husband Appeal To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.