Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,035 members, 7,915,990 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite (3531 Views)

Current Job Vacancies At Pharma Ethics Limited / Massive Recruitment At Pharma Deko Plc (1000 Positions) -apply Before Deadlline / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by ifezes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pls, I got this invite from pharma ethics. Did anybody get this with me? Pls how do I get their from Ikeja bridge? ....…..…..Dear Candidate,
Refer your application for Medical Sales Representative (MSR) position.

You are hereby invited for an interview at Pharma Ethics Ltd 39, Oritse street Off Awolowo way opposite Lagoon Hospital Balogun bustop Ikeja Lagos on WED 7TH 2016 by 10AM prompt.

Please come along with your updated CV with an attached passport photograph.
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Naavah(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol. This people.
From Ikeja underbridge. Pick a keke and drop at balogun busstop. Walk into the street then turn right. You will the street gate. The building you seen after the gate is the venue. Good luck.
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by ifezes(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks. But why the "this people"? Pls any issue?
Naavah:
Lol. This people.
From Ikeja underbridge. Pick a keke and drop at balogun busstop. Walk into the street then turn right. You will the street gate. The building you seen after the gate is the venue. Good luck.
Thanks. But why the "this people"? Pls any issue?
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by chynwagod(f): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Try and prepare yourself for a debate. You people will choose a topic. Everybody will be talking at the same time.....lol.

If you are successful after the debate, you will be interviewed.

Goodluck
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by ifezes(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
chynwagod:
Try and prepare yourself for a debate. You people will choose a topic. Everybody will be talking at the same time.....lol.
Goodluck
Thank u.
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by michaelismenten: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Got the interview invitation too but mine is on thursday, this d second time am getting it, couldn't attend the first one cos of my job requirements. Hope its worth a job resigning job for? If not make jejelly dey manage the one were I get o
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
How did you apply?
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Mekyno(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
chynwagod:

Goodluck
lol.....dat 1 na introductn to med sale madness?......everyone talkin at d same tym
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Erasmios(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
working with the company is a lot harder than the interview... I won't even advice my family member to work with that company.. The MD is a shrewd and a dictator... They are Indians so what do you expect.... There is no cars for reps., the payment doesn't come often.. U carry cartons all about to supply.... The MD treats people like they are not human and he uses people anyhow... Pleaee if your going to work for this comoany just know you won't enjoy yourself as long as that man is still there... A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Ayjyro: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
What about now?
Is the pay and treatment better?
Cos I got an invite for Thursday next week
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by Anita21: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Ayjyro:
What about now?
Is the pay and treatment better?
Cos I got an invite for Thursday next week
Me too, Please is the treatment better
Re: Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite by saheedogundele(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pls I was invited for an interview in pharma ethics ltd, did any body know about their interview, their pay and how
they treat worker, pls I will appreciate a response

(1) (Reply)

Bovas Test Result / Looking For Sales Agents From Africa - Used Mobile Phones Business / Glo Recruiting,pls Act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.