Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95667 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sandra9: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well,My Name is Dasmond, I am looking for a very nice of love, caring, honest,matured,
understanding, and of good character,i lv youer plofile at nairaland.) so i will like you to write me with my E-mail address which is as follow, for me to tell you more about me,
and as well give you my pictures because am really looking for a serious relationship with you.Remember that age,distance,colour,language,or religion doesn'tmatter,but true love
does.My address is (desmondmarry@yahoo.com)
i will be wating to hear from you

Dasmond Marry
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . .You are Welcome wink. please this the wrong section to put this post, Kindly go to the home page and click on the Romance botton, there you can meet up with you heart desire .

sandra9 Welcome to Nairaland!! grin

Topic:

The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read
by Tim C. Leedom
[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
Dnt mind him. Na dat tin dey du 'am cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read by Tim C. Leedom[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jite(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2009
Oghenevwogaga
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2009
. . . . . . . . wink
jite:

Oghenevwogaga
[size=13pt]
The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read
by Tim C. Leedom
[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sino(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2009
KING OF TORT. . . john Grisham. It's really interesting, this is the second novel im reading by Grisham.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jite(f): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2009
If you want Grisham at his best read his earlier novels- a time to kill, the firm, the partner, etc.
Decided to skip Bewaji for now. Just finished The dark on the other side(a psyco thriller) by barbara michaels. On to jonathan kellerman's the butcher's theater (another psyco thriller)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sino(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2009
jite:

If you want Grisham at his best read his earlier novels- a time to kill, the firm, the partner, etc.
Decided to skip Bewaji for now. Just finished The dark on the other side(a psyco thriller) by barbara michaels. On to jonathan kellerman's the butcher's theater (another psyco thriller)

thanks for the tip jite. read the firm was my first i'll look into others too. quite interesting books you read, maybe you can checkout The throat by peter straub.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by muhsin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
The Other Side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt][b]Don't Call Me Brother[/b]_by Austin Miles [/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
Pot of Gold by judith michael
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2009
last six million seconds, . . . . john burdett
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2009
This is our chance (A collection of 3 short African plays) by James Ene Henshaw.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]I remember then during my secondary schooling this novel is one of my favourite after an " Acting play scene" of the Movie. . . This is our chance was performed @ our school hall. Very interesting. . . . undecided[/size]
semid4lyfe:

This is our chance (A collection of 3 short African plays) by James Ene Henshaw).

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv

I also read it in secondary school. It's one of the recommended english texts for my lil' sister's class so I bought it for her and I'm just whiling away time reading it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]so why didn't you address me as Ogaga4hate this time around. . . undecided . Well still thinking on dealing with you. Anyway , i feel your word. Semi how i wish you can learn how to share in peace to avoid biger troubles like the sorrowful project i was doing on you because of your charater with me in some other thread. . .now im keeping my limits and i guest you compose yourself next time. . . .? embarassed[/size]
semid4lyfe:

@ Ogaga4Luv

I also read it in secondary school. It's one of the recommended english texts for my lil' sister's class so I bought it for her and I'm just whiling away time reading it.

[size=13pt]Topic

[b]Don't Call Me Brother[/b]_by Austin Miles
[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dgreatrock(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]so why didn't you address me as Ogaga4hate this time around. . . undecided . Well still thinking on dealing with you. Anyway , i feel your word. Semi how i wish you can learn how to share in peace to avoid biger troubles like the sorrowful project i was doing on you because of your charater with me in some other thread. . .now im keeping my limits and i guest you compose yourself next time. . . .? embarassed[/size]
[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Topic

Is this a threat
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]As you can see, It's not just threat but pure Reality information. . .peherps that dude may think i cant do what im saying. . .but i have no choice to Proof my words. sad

He searched for my trouble when i didn't care about insults he came throwing so many on me for no reason. . . he have to finish up what he started at the first place.

You see dgreat. . Real people dont hide their identity. I know im Bad ass kicker.  angry angry
[/size]
dgreatrock:

Is this a threat

[size=13pt]Topic

[b]Don't Call Me Brothe[/b]r_by Austin Miles
[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dgreatrock(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
whatever embarassed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok. . cool[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2009
@ Gaga4hate

For your mind I dey try make up with u ehn? You're even dumber than I thought.

Guy, get a life cos the one u're living now is pathetic & miserable.

BTW, I expect u to post another long tirade of meaningless mumbo-jumbo.I'm so looking forward to it. Please, don't dissapoint me.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jite(f): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
The butcher's theater, Jonathan Kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by etaurus(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
The Godfather by Mario Puzo
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
Therese Raquin. . . Emile Zola
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck [/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by muhsin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
etaurus:

The Godfather by Mario Puzo

You are reading an unputdownable novel. I just finished reading it recently.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
The Jungle. . . Upton Sinclair
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / A Story: Broken Vows / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.