Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,463 members, 7,920,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy (1775 Views)

Origins Of African Democracy / Is The Uk A Democracy? / Libya: The Battle Not Over, Gaddafi’s Son Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by muhsin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hi there,

Get lots to say, but I will simply make it very brief--in fact a few lines.

Of course Islam is originated from Arab as the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, was an Arabian. What I always wonder, or even grin at to some extent, is the intricate attachment of that religion to Arabs and whatever Arabian in this century while more than 80% of the religion followers are not actually Arabs? Why? Like to know please.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ikomi:

Could we easily conclude that the Christian faith brought to us by the Europeans is a Religion of deception? Since you easily made that deduction of the Islamic faith based on your understanding of the average Arab.

Since it seems you have taken interest in me personally, i would suggest you go through my posts.

1. I do not believe in the catholic church, they are liars as far as the bible and history goes.
2. I do not believe in mainstream christianity . . .sunday - sunday tonic, tithe, prosperity gospel and all that nonsense.
3. I do not believe in prosperity gospel.
4. I do not believe in a White Messiah. . . even though the skin color of the messiah has nothing to do with salvation.

I beleive only in the truth. . . as detailed in the bible and testified to be historical evidences.

So if you are asking me whether or not there is great deception within Christianity right now . . . I WOULD SAY YES.

Nevertheless, cus there is deception in the church does not mean the bible is not true . . . simply because the Messiah did not bring religion, instead its those with ulterior motives that infiltrated the church and brought about religion.

Historical and Biblical records show that Mohammed is not a prophet but instead a liar.
Historical records show that Arabs are natural illiterates who assimilated culture of other people and made it look like its their own (e.g. Egypt and Sudan) something that Europeans are also fond of doing.
Historical  records show that Arabs would rather die in battle than not be in a position of authority.
Historical records show that Europeans would also rather commit genocide than not be in a position of authority.

Islam cannot be sustained in a situation where there is free will.
Islam is threatened when people ask questions about it.

True Democracy is only possible in a situation where there is freewill . . . that alone tells you that Islam and Democracy are inherently incompatible.

The thing is the the West knows this, however the West is not really in the Arab states for Democrazy, instead the west is merely there cus they are trying to steal resources. . .
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
THE ALL-ENCOMPASSING REPLY
I have all read your replies: while some of your views are the product of mental defeatism as impacted upon your thoughts others are sheer illogical and irrational thread based on mere sentimentalism. Some try to equate Islam with Christianity as the say religion has no place in governance. In reference to Christianity this claim seems to be true; but to Islam something must be different. Those who support secularism and believe in it upon leaving their Judaic or Christian faith are those who suffered or influenced by historical experience of Christian Europe before scientific revolution. The reason why Christian failed in Europe at moment of scientific renaissances is because it opposed quest of Science – something strongly emphasized in Islam. ISLAM IS A COMPLETE WAY AND COMPREHENSIVE IDEOLOGY OF SOCIO-POLITICAL LIFE. Between the mind and the heart there is a barrier suppressing one from knowing the truth; only those who have succeeded in breaking this barrier can reach the truth. I will not say more on replies MUHSIN HAS DONE IT FOR ME ALL!!! THE SENSE OF ISLAMOCRACY STARTED TO BE FELT IN SOME PART OF THE WORLD. The history of rise and fall of nations and civilization is true. THE END OF DEMOCRACY, AND CAPITALIM IS ON THE BRINK.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
I have  read all your replies: while some of your views are the product of  mental defeatism as impacted upon your thoughts others are sheer illogical and irrational thread based on mere sentimentalism. Some try to equate Islam with Christianity as the say religion has no place in governance. In reference to Christianity this claim seems to be true; but to Islam something must be different. Those who support secularism and believe in it upon leaving their Judaic or Christian faith are those who suffered or influenced by historical experience of Christian Europe before scientific revolution. The reason why Christian failed in Europe at moment of scientific renaissances is because it opposed quest of Science – something strongly emphasized in Islam. ISLAM IS A COMPLETE WAY AND COMPREHENSIVE IDEOLOGY OF SOCIO-POLITICAL LIFE. Between the mind and the heart there is a barrier suppressing one from knowing the truth; only those who have succeeded in breaking this barrier can reach the truth. I will not say more on replies MUHSIN HAS DONE IT FOR ME ALL!!! THE SENSE OF ISLAMOCRACY STARTED TO BE FELT IN SOME PART OF THE WORLD. The history of rise and fall of nations and civilization is true. THE END OF DEMOCRACY, AND CAPITALIM IS ON THE BRINK.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

I have all read your replies: while some of your views are the product of mental defeatism as impacted upon your thoughts others are sheer illogical and irrational thread based on mere sentimentalism. Some try to equate Islam with Christianity as the say religion has no place in governance. In reference to Christianity this claim seems to be true; but to Islam something must be different. Those who support secularism and believe in it upon leaving their Judaic or Christian faith are those who suffered or influenced by historical experience of Christian Europe before scientific revolution. [size=18pt]The reason why Christian failed in Europe at moment of scientific renaissances is because it opposed quest of Science – something strongly emphasized in Islam.[/size] ISLAM IS A COMPLETE WAY AND COMPREHENSIVE IDEOLOGY OF SOCIO-POLITICAL LIFE. Between the mind and the heart there is a barrier suppressing one from knowing the truth; only those who have succeeded in breaking this barrier can reach the truth. I will not say more on replies MUHSIN HAS DONE IT FOR ME ALL!!! THE SENSE OF ISLAMOCRACY STARTED TO BE FELT IN SOME PART OF THE WORLD. The history of rise and fall of nations and civilization is true. THE END OF DEMOCRACY, AND CAPITALIM IS ON THE BRINK.

Is this guy sane at all? Islam strongly emphasizes the quest for science? Is that why majority of scientists happen to be either jews or christians and islamic nations are even worse than Africa when it comes to scientific achievement?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2009
no2, I always listen when you talk. . . I told you this before. . . you are an enlightened individual and your response attests to that.

David, . . . Mr Intelligent. . .look at the definition of intelligence as told by No2. You are a "information gatherer". You scout the net collecting information that you could bring back to NL to intimidate fellow sheeps like yourself. Intelligent people lead initiatives to resolve problems, not parambulate on the net attacking views of people they disagree with. This is why every post you go into people antagonize you. . .cus your arrival and contribution is caustic to general exchange of knowledge and growth.
Pay attention to how people with knowledge lead and influence thoughts in NL, they share eye opening knowledge. . . they give food for thoughts, not food for disgust!

When it comes to No2's teachings. . he and I learn from one another. My questions to him is to help highlight the meanings for sheeps like yourself. Until you start leading with initiatives for growth and awareness here. . . you are a sheep!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2009
@ No2atheism

I doff my hat to u bro, well said.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by TayoD1(m): 2:03am On Nov 13, 2009
@Ikomi,

You stink, I cant stand you sometimes, ad kindly take on Tayo-D as a basket case that he is due to ignorance of the Islamic faith, than your own dogged believe in stupidity.
You see why I call you Ayhatollah now? You have summarily dimissed others as ignorant of the Islamic faith. The implications is that you are the all-knowing one whose views must not be questioned. I doff my hat to the Ayatollah.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2009
@No2A

No2Atheism:

So if you are asking me whether or not there is great deception within Christianity right now . . . I WOULD SAY YES.

A good show of bias, am not asking you if there is a "deception withtin christianity right now" am asking you if christianity in its entirety is a deception since you easily drew a conclusion on Islam in its entirety from your knowledge of Arabs, draw the same entire conclusion on christianity from your knowledge of white men.

No2Atheism:

Historical and Biblical records show that Mohammed is not a prophet but instead a liar.
Historical records show that Arabs are natural illiterates who assimilated culture of other people and made it look like its their own (e.g. Egypt and Sudan) something that Europeans are also fond of doing.
Historical  records show that Arabs would rather die in battle than not be in a position of authority.
Historical records show that Europeans would also rather commit genocide than not be in a position of authority.

1) I wonder what area of the bible points to you that Mohammed is not a prophet but a liar.

2) Arabic Numerals as they are called 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 the basics of mathematical calculation came from the arabs when Roman Numerals of I, II, IX, C, M did us no good, and remember that mathematics is the bedrock of modern science.

3) Blacks are now the most Intelligent race according to your theory because they have value for life and would naturally not kill, you could as well tell us that blacks before civilisation never went to war against each other.

No2A Only God knows where you got this your therory from, you must be reading some books on History which has not been published.

@Abu

Abu-Safwan:

The reason why Christian failed in Europe at moment of scientific renaissances is because it opposed quest of Science – something strongly emphasized in Islam.   

Modern science in Europe started in monasteries, Monks in what is known as Ireland today made the first technological discoveries in europe.

@Tayo-D

Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
You see why I call you Ayhatollah now? You have summarily dimissed others as ignorant of the Islamic faith. The implications is that you are the all-knowing one whose views must not be questioned. I doff my hat to the Ayatollah.

You can call me whatever you want, I know what your discussions with me has done for you. I still remember my first topic with you, when you blamed Mo for everything in the Midle East, you even blamed him for not been able to put on your own pants properly.

Now your view of events has gone above how you started, you dont talk like that anymore, and the thank you I get is name calling.

I bet you have never read the Koran before and you claim to know about Islam.

My last reply on this thread. Before you call me something else.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ikomi,

to come to his defense, I believe no2 is addressing all the subjects from an idealist standpoint. As you know, our perspective of the world around us is a continous test. . .we are constantly challenged and if we tackle that obstacle with an open mind we come out with new understanding that adds to intellectual maturity. What happens if we face it with a closed and narrow mindset? We would still learn, except that the resulting knowledge will stunt our maturity. No2 has addressed Islam and the Quran with closed mind. You can study a subject and remain detached. . .not necessarily adopting its teachings as your code of ethics or principles in life. He needs to do that with the Quran. If he hasnt read the Torah already, I will add that to the list. The faith of Abraham is the only genuine religion. . . it is the path to idealism and deliverance. Bliss for mankind!!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Ikomi,

to come to his defense, I believe no2 is addressing all the subjects from an idealist standpoint. As you know, our perspective of the world around us is a continous test. . .we are constantly challenged and if we tackle that obstacle with an open mind we come out with new understanding that adds to intellectual maturity. What happens if we face it with a closed and narrow mindset? We would still learn, except that the resulting knowledge will stunt our maturity. No2 has addressed Islam and the Quran with closed mind. You can study a subject and remain detached. . .not necessarily adopting its teachings as your code of ethics or principles in life. He needs to do that with the Quran. If he hasnt read the Torah already, I will add that to the list. The faith of Abraham is the only genuine religion. . . it is the path to idealism and deliverance. Bliss for mankind!!

I know I said my former post was the last on this thread but I could not ignore your observation.

Its the persons doffing there hat for nonsence I pity, his theory is absolutely nonsence, if you take your time to look at it critically, its like a good myth that is coined in very good english. You only know that its all nonsence because apart from his write up he has no reference at all.

Could you imagine him saying one race is more intelligent than the other, just because it has value for life. Where I really wanted him was for him to say Christianity is deceptive in its entirety based on his own theory which he applied to Islam, but the guy was quite smart, he now added right now, he should have also said Islam is dictatorial right now.

What a cheeky fellow.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by TayoD1(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2009
@Ikomi,

You can call me whatever you want, I know what your discussions with me has done for you. I still remember my first topic with you, when you blamed Mo for everything in the Midle East, you even blamed him for not been able to put on your own pants properly.
Please explain to me what our discussions has done for me. One thing I know it has not done is to enlightene me. I rememebr my first discussion with you was to condemn your dismissing someone else's input on a topic. I went on to show that you have little understanding of the issues you implied you are a master of. Or how do we explain someone who calls himslef an expert on ME affairs and yet do not understand that a Shiite is not a member of an ethnic tribe but a believer and meber is a particular sect of Islam? An expert you are indeed. Which explains my alling you an Ayatollah, tongue-in-cheek.

Now your view of events has gone above how you started, you dont talk like that anymore, and the thank you I get is name calling.
Do you even know what my views are? You have now gone from being an expert in ME affairs to being able to read people's mind? You try my guy. If you don't want me calling you by your title, why did you even bring me into this conversation? Why the mention of my name in the first place? Why sow the seed when you do not want the fruit?

I bet you have never read the Koran before and you claim to know about Islam.
I've had a copy of the koran since back in my undergraduate days. I had a muslim for a roomate in my 100L and we were always involved in lively discussions. I have read the koran time and again, even though I have not attained to the level of an Ayatollah like you. You sure made a lousy bet didn't you?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
Please explain to me what our discussions has done for me. One thing I know it has not done is to enlightene me. I rememebr my first discussion with you was to condemn your dismissing someone else's input on a topic. I went on to show that you have little understanding of the issues you implied you are a master of. Or how do we explain someone who calls himslef an expert on ME affairs and yet do not understand that a Shiite is not a member of an ethnic tribe but a believer and meber is a particular sect of Islam? An expert you are indeed. Which explains my alling you an Ayatollah, tongue-in-cheek.

I can see your just not Ignorant your also ungrateful, I have pointed it to you time without number that what you talk about is an Ethnoreligious group.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2007/10/distribution-ethnic-groups-iraq-0

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iraq_ethno_2003.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/iraq_ethnoreligious_1992.jpg

Am so happy you fancy Jesoul, you desperately need a woman that can teach you some sence. undecided
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by 4Play(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
So this rancid slowpoke called Ikomi is now masquerading as an expert on Islam? Don't tell me he thinks the Sunni/Shia divide is an ethnic divide?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
4 Play:

So this rancid slowpoke called Ikomi is now masquerading as an expert on Islam? Don't tell me he thinks the Sunni/Shia divide is an ethnic divide?

undecided Who are you? All I ask is constructive argument based on facts, all that thing you wrote up there makes no sence to me. Come up with facts. cheesy

Can you? Lets see undecided
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by TayoD1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
@4Play,

He sure thinks so.  And to think that he calls me every name in the book when I point out his error.  I'll reproduce his post in my response to him below.

@Ikomi,

Who are you? All I ask is constructive argument based on facts, all that thing you wrote up there makes no sence to me. Come up with facts.
You want facts?  Below is what you wrote.

Iran has from time wanted a domination of the middle east, that has always been there quest. And this aim runs from the tribal fact that from Iran to Iraq and Saudi Arabia there exists a tribe called the Shiate - hope I spelt there name correctly - who believe that since they are greater in number compared to the Sunnis and Kurds even in Kuwait, they should be in power and dictate what happens in this region. - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-276382.32.html#msg3938007

There is a lot of fallacy in the above statement.  But for now, we will concentrate only on the tribe called "Shiate" according to Ayatollah Ikomi.  To think he does not even know how to spell it right.  Is it too much to expect better from a self-proclaimed expert of the ME?

Try redeem yourself a little bit.  Please take a look at the paragraph and correct all the errors yourself.   It is unthinkable that an expert on the order of an Ayatollah like you can make so many glaring errors in one single paragraph.  Over to you, and show us some facts.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2009
@Tayo-D

Ikomi:

I have pointed it to you time without number that what you talk about is an Ethnoreligious group.

I repeat, am starting to sound like a broken record.

Let me teach you not only Islam and the ME, but also how to argue constructively.

Tayo-D when I say all that you talk about is an ethnoreligious group it means that it is a tribe that developed into a religious group, or even well said a tribe that is at the same time a religious group.

Then that gives me the right to say its an ethnic group(not forgeting history), now if you so think it should only be a religious group and not an ethnic group then you should proof why it is not and I would tell you why and how it came to be (even after I have shown you those maps above, which is no object of my own making), I would go that extra mile. That is how to argue constructively.  cheesy

Tayo-D:

It is unthinkable that an expert on the order of an Ayatollah like you can make so many glaring errors in one single paragraph.  Over to you, and show us some facts.

Tell me where I claimed to be an expert on this issues, except for the high ranking name which you gave to me due to your own insecurity.

Tayo-D:

But for now, we will concentrate only on the tribe called "Shiate" according to Ayatollah Ikomi.  To think he does not even know how to spell it right.

Your starting to sound like a grumpy, misrable not to say frustrated, ignorant old man.   cheesy
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by TayoD1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
@Ikomi,

You sure have the unmistable traits of an Ayatollah - inability to do no wrong or be wrong! I can see you are also bogged down with pride. If only you had admitted your mistake when it was pointed out in the first place, we won't be herediscussing this anymore. Your continued attempt to justify your error only serves to expose more of your ignorance.

The keyword in your statement was TRIBE, and not an ETHNORELIGIOUS Group as you now want to twist it into. If you were concerned about ethnoreligious groups, how come you refered to Sunnis and Shiites (strictly religious groups) and Kurds (strictly an ethnic group) in the same subset? You are not debating with ignorant folks here. Let me give you an analogy of what you've said with something closer to home. Your statement is the same as saying Nigeria's main tribal groups are Christians, Moslems and Yorubas. Your statement is just as stupid!

And by the way, I am still waiting for you to point out the other errors in the same paragraph. If you are so confident of your knowledge as an Ayatollah, you should be able to declare that the entire paragraph is accurate or point out the fiction in it. Your other option is to ignore it because of your lack of confidence in what you wrote. I'm reproducing the paragrapgh for you again to critic.

Iran has from time wanted a domination of the middle east, that has always been there quest. And this aim runs from the tribal fact that from Iran to Iraq and Saudi Arabia there exists a tribe called the Shiate - hope I spelt there name correctly - who believe that since they are greater in number compared to the Sunnis and Kurds even in Kuwait, they should be in power and dictate what happens in this region.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2009
Tayo-D:

Your statement is the same as saying Nigeria's main tribal groups are Christians, Moslems and Yorubas. Your statement is just as stupid!

The statement Ethnoreligion is in no way comparable to your analogy above. I knew you don't understand what ethnoreligion means.

Tayo-D instead of trying to force your way through in the dark why don't you get a good book, something particular about Sunnis and Shites, when you've done that come back to argue your case.

But with that kind of analogy you've given above, I would be wasting my time arguing with you, since you lack the fundamentals.

Let me recommend a book for you: Esposito, John L., ed. Oxford History of Islam. Oxford University Press, 2000.

Seriously Tayo-D your not smart, you know nothing, the kind of analogy you gave above is just to say the least absurd. Am sorry but I would stop here. You cant even tell me why, what I said is not right based on facts - but your own assumed analogy of history.

I Tire.  undecided

I give up on you, trying to teach you is like trying to fatten a greyhound.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Cmeo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am sorry dont have time to read the poster justification and perspective but all America is saying to the Islamic world is to separate religion from government which I think its reasonable enough. "Democracy is the best system of government though not perfect" this statement is created to a Muslim MP in UK. I watched the program on Press Tv (Islam and Life).

America is not demanding much from Islamic countries but separation of religion and government to bring about fairness, justice, truth, etc as prophet Muhammed (SAW) thought our Muslim brothers.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by sleekp1: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
C me o:

America is not demanding much from Islamic countries but separation of religion and government to bring about fairness, justice, truth, etc as prophet Muhammed (SAW) thought our Muslim brothers.

Why should America demand Islamic countries remove religion from governance?
Why should America bully other nations to follow America?

Systems of governance have to take into account the uniqueness of local culture and practices, but America don't want that.
If its not done the American way then it has failed.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by TayoD1(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2009
@Ikomi,

I'm glad you refered to the analogy I compared to your statement as absurd, because your statement makes as much sense as that one. In the spirit of revisionism, you are now trying to change the word "tribe" that you used in the first statement to "ethno-religious groups". You try no be small. Unfortunately for you, the record is there for all to see.

Back to the same paragraph, I can see that you have totally ignored to correct the other glaring errors in it. This just confirms the dullard that you are. Everybody knows that the Shiites are the minority sect of Islam in the ME. To think that you will come on the www to declare that the Shiites are the majority sect even in Saudi Arabia goes to show that you need to keep quiet when people are talking about the ME.

Starting with such a wrong premise, it is obvious that everything else you wrote deserves to be trashed. Olodo!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2009
I have read all of your replies which could not stand for a single line of my argument. My article is beyond your retort; please read it in full about 20 pages(http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14887. While some of your replies are illogical and irrational claims others are sheer utterances emanate from sentimentalism. Some always try to equate Islam with Christianity as they are saying religion has no place in religion. This claim seems to be true in Christianity; but in Islam something must be different! When it comes to Government, Economy, state and politics Christianity must have failed. The main reason why Christianity fell in Europe is because it opposed and condemned the quest of science – some strongly commanded in Islam. Thus the scientific revolution triumphed with defeat of the church. It was this historical experience that makes some enemies of Islam to think Islam is like Christianity. You claimed Islam to have risen from dark ages. A sheer lie! European science is the product Islamic science that had flourished during golden age. You claimed Islam is about political domination. I see it today who are the conquerors attacking the Land of the people in pretext of encountering terrorism when the irony is that they are real terrorists. I can see it today who are dominating the peoples’ nation by stationing their military base all over the world. You claimed that Qur’an is an evil book. I can see it today which among the religious book was unique tribute by modern scientists like Dr. Maurice Bucaile. It is the only book that covers some unique knowledge that was not yet discover by the modern scholars of different field of science (Maurice Bucaile proclaimed). You claimed Islam is based on dictatorship. Had it been as you claimed it would have not consumed much millions of people voluntarily. Today Islam is the most admired religion by the world. The end of democracy is on the brink; the beginning of Islamocracy is bound to assume power. The history of rise and fall of nations and civilization is true; DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM must perish as did socialism and communism. I will not say much to reply all your critics for MUHSIN has done some for me. The truth is that between the mind and the heart there is a barrier suppressing one from reaching the truth. Only those who are successful can break this barrier and reach for the truth. Malcolm X has succeeded, ditto for Michael (I am not certain). ISLAM IS THE COMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE WAY OF SOCIO-POLITICAL LIFE. WEST AND EAST BELONG TO ALLAH – the final promise is that what you always fear must come to be; that the WORLD will be literally Islamized and Islamocratized. CAN’T YOU SEE THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOW MORE ACTIVE IN EUROPE AND US THAN EVER BEFORE. HURRAYYYYYY!!!!! I WIN THE DEBATE. PLEASE I DO NOT INTEND TO CAUSE YOU LOSE YOUR CONTROL.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by morpheus24: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

I have read all of your replies which could not stand for a single line of my argument. My article is beyond your retort; please read it in full about 20 pages(http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14887. While some of your replies are illogical and irrational claims others are sheer utterances emanate from sentimentalism. Some always try to equate Islam with Christianity as they are saying religion has no place in religion. This claim seems to be true in Christianity; but in Islam something must be different! When it comes to Government, Economy, state and politics Christianity must have failed. The main reason why Christianity fell in Europe is because it opposed and condemned the quest of science – some strongly commanded in Islam. Thus the scientific revolution triumphed with defeat of the church. It was this historical experience that makes some enemies of Islam to think Islam is like Christianity. You claimed Islam to have risen from dark ages. A sheer lie! European science is the product Islamic science that had flourished during golden age. You claimed Islam is about political domination. I see it today who are the conquerors attacking the Land of the people in pretext of encountering terrorism when the irony is that they are real terrorists. I can see it today who are dominating the peoples’ nation by stationing their military base all over the world. You claimed that Qur’an is an evil book. I can see it today which among the religious book was unique tribute by modern scientists like Dr. Maurice Bucaile. It is the only book that covers some unique knowledge that was not yet discover by the modern scholars of different field of science (Maurice Bucaile proclaimed). You claimed Islam is based on dictatorship. Had it been as you claimed it would have not consumed much millions of people voluntarily. Today Islam is the most admired religion by the world. The end of democracy is on the brink; the beginning of Islamocracy is bound to assume power. The history of rise and fall of nations and civilization is true; DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM must perish as did socialism and communism. I will not say much to reply all your critics for MUHSIN has done some for me. The truth is that between the mind and the heart there is a barrier suppressing one from reaching the truth. Only those who are successful can break this barrier and reach for the truth. Malcolm X has succeeded, ditto for Michael (I am not certain). ISLAM IS THE COMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE WAY OF SOCIO-POLITICAL LIFE. WEST AND EAST BELONG TO ALLAH – the final promise is that what you always fear must come to be; that the WORLD will be literally Islamized and Islamocratized. CAN’T YOU SEE THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOW MORE ACTIVE IN EUROPE AND US THAN EVER BEFORE. HURRAYYYYYY!!!!! I WIN THE DEBATE. PLEASE I DO NOT INTEND TO CAUSE YOU LOSE YOUR CONTROL.

You mofo's had your chance in the 7th century. Your time has passed. The day the world is islamized is the day I am packing my beretta and my ak47'snd moving to kilimanjaro hills to live my free will life not subjected to men whose only purpose is to manipulate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africans Are Backward – Zambian Vice-president / Russian Convoy Annihilated On The Outskirts Of Kharkiv / South African University's Mandela Obituary Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.