Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,722 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104669 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Shut up Guy undecided u just go on and on.
U didnt even have a point 2 argue anymore!

You're crassly ignorant. Even when other folks, females even, explained the theme to you, you couldn't grasp it 'cause it's beyond anything intellectual you've had to deal with. Scurry away from this thread and stick to derailing dumb threads by Jesüsboiy and his likes.

On this thread I choose not to go ballistic on you and punish you with the most scathing remarks. You've perfected the act of victim-playing. This one time, I'd be Kingsley rather than KingSLAY.
And type in contemporary English Language, this isn't the 1780's and you aren't on a cotton plantation like your ancestors.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Art has apparently evolved.

...Along with the tastes of the humans who make/create it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You're crassly ignorant. Even when other folks, females even, explained the theme to you, you couldn't grasp it 'cause it's beyond anything intellectual you've had to deal with. Scurry away from this thread and stick to derailing dumb threads by Jesüsboiy and his likes.

On this thread I choose not to go ballistic on you and punish you with the most scathing remarks. You've perfected the act of victim-playing. This one time, I'd be Kingsley rather than KingSLAY.
And type in contemporary English Language, this isn't the 1780's and you aren't on a cotton plantation like your ancestors.

So egotistical undecided
Look u think its art
.....i disagree.It does not make mentally challenged
☆☆☆☆
There u go again ,throwin' my history up in my face and u expect me 2 view this piece as art undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
So egotistical undecided
Egotistical? I've never claimed to drip of humility. It doesn't even do justice to my seeming peculiarities . I'm a narcissistic, ego-drunk, denigrating dude. Am I missing any dysphemistic word, Valerie? Add the ones I skipped. [/quote]

There u go again ,throwin' my history up in my face and u expect me 2 view this piece as art undecided
[b] She turns it around and plays the victim. Predictable female.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by MackBrooklyn: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2016
cheesy grin

Our little Valerie don suffer, Chei!!! cheesy grin
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Egotistical? I've claimed to drop of humility. It doesn't even do justice to my seeming peculiarities . I'm narcissistic, ego-drunk, denigrating dude. Am I missing any dysphemistic word, Valerie? Add the ones I skipped.

She turns it around and plays the victim. Predictable female.
No,i wont
☆☆☆☆
Not really,it' my history and for some odd reason u wont let me forget it.
U 2 must believe it's sorrid or u wouldnt try 2 hurt me with it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
No,i wont
☆☆☆☆
Not really,it' my history and for some odd reason u wont let me forget it.
U 2 must believe it's sorrid or u wouldnt try 2 hurt me with it

Still playing cards, the victim's card? So what's to play now? Hearts? Pick two! wink

What? Is this the part where I role-play, apologize for hurting you, we add a thousand smiling and grinning emoticons to our subsequent posts and become buddies or more? Don't skip a heartbeat waiting, cupcake. wink

I'm more African than you'll ever be which rules out you tagging me a racist - this time against blacks. Seems it's a win-win for me, missy, again.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by MackBrooklyn: 1:22am On Dec 04, 2016
cheesy grin

Thank God I didn't sleep early, but here I am learning some stuffs here cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Still playing cards, the victim's card? So what's to play now? Hearts? Pick two! wink

What? Is this the part where I role-play, apologize for hurting you, we add a thousand smiling and grinning emoticons to our subsequent posts and become buddies or more? Don't skip a heartbeat waiting, cupcake. wink

I'm more African than you'll ever be which rules out you tagging me a racist - this time against blacks. Seems it's a win-win for me, missy, again.
Uh uhn,no apology,
Im just really curious about this.
Last time we debated u ran from my question
What's with u and african americans our history ,culture and vernacular.
We are always faulty/lacking 2 u.
why are u obsessed with us?
☆☆☆☆
And u may not be a racists but u are a prejudice bigot wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by dissybling(f): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2016
she de form model now hmmm may God have mercy
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by BabaRamota1980: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
What do you think about this shoot?

Yay or Nay

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-pose-nude-with-holy-bible-in-viral.html?m=1

focus on her message, not her nud1ty

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 04, 2016
farano:
hmmm. . What business of mine is it to judge her. . "Do not judge, or you too will be judged" Matt 7:1
Goan siddon!if you see a bad thing,speak against it.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

focus on her message, not her nud1ty
please,what is the message?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by FreeSpirited: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Inkman:
I think this is supposed to depict slavery and colonization of black beautiful virgin Africa

Bible and chains
You are right....this was how we were colonised......using bible to tame and console us

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Earth2Metahuman: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2016
See mumu Nigerians shouting wrong wrong , as if their fore fathers weren't given those fake religions they wanna die for in chains. Mor0ns

This is pure art form that represents total reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2016
deep
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Ishilove: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Buhahahahhhahahahhah!! cheesy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Ishilove: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.
You can project your message without going butt nekkid
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by freecocoa(f): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Such powerful piece of beautiful art.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Doctorfitz: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Deep. Very deep
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Agimor(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
She is coming to terms that she need Christ to free her from every bondage, canker worn and constraints of the devil.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
How best to depict the stand of religion in today's society, especially one such as Nigeria and Africa at large, where religion has blinded many.

This art is a masterpiece.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by InvertedHammer: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
\\

Can she do that with a koran?

\\

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ylaa(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Naked I come before thee my maker n creator
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Yarduni: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
bbmpin:
undecided

Am i supposed to be offended?

The power of his word has never been "limited" to book (printed and commissioned) by human's (King James and co)

If you are trying to pull the "religious line"( that its wrong ) then you have failed child!

Anyone who tries to call you out will be fooling himself.
You have a valid argument there.

The picture is photoshopped so it begs the question of validity so its nothing to me. But then, the passion of people having headache over nothing.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Chikwado1991(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chaiii mighty nay
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

You appreciate art, you should tell the artist to replace the Bible with Koran and let see how much his/her is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
And they didn't even have scissors to cut the strands of hair floating

but they had time for all this

We Thank God
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by f6ixbeatz: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
She dey
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
I did google image search to find the source of the pic but unfortunately nothing came up. Anyone that can help with the original source of the photo should post a link.

Thanks
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by femcent2: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
she might be trying to pass a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.