Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (5543 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)! / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
[b] Quran 17

15 Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear anothers burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).
16 And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them (or We (first) increase in number those of its population) who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction.
17 And how many generations have We destroyed after Nooh (Noah)! And Sufficient is your Lord as an All-Knower and All-Beholder of the sins of His slaves.
18 Whoever wishes for the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein disgraced and rejected, ( far away from Allahs Mercy). [/b]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by true2u(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
You have problems on reading?, is written in the curan i also wrote wich verses!!,
I real God is merciful,glorious, he has grace,forgiveness, he doesn`t want hate and war. to exist,
but he also have a sword, and he will engage revenge on all of you that do not believe in him, that ignore his son, as God became as man on this earth, and died for all our sins, I am saved and born again, I am a great sinner but he has forgiven me, he had mercy on me and whatever i ask on his name he has done, cause everything is possible for him, you ,all the muslim terrorist that kills for a fake God, as many others will die and go to hell and burn for eternity,
May the Lord find you before the judgement day and give you forgivenes,
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2009
If you can't write it then keep quiet
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
'Do those who disbelieved think that they can take My slaves (Angels, Jesus, mary, Ezra, sun, etc) as gods besides Me ? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers'

Quran 18:102
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Maykelly(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=15pt]BLIND CHRISTIAN MODERATORS ON BOARD, TOTALLY HYPOCRITE

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THIS TOPIC AND READ IT "How does it sound to you? Abuzola said one of you are MAD in one of his topics, And you go about moving my topic to another Board?

Now tell me - this very Topic Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy !How does it sound to you?  TOTALLY HYPOCRITE[/size]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
Get out jare, as if is not the bible i quoted
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by mavenbox: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by jcross22: 2:19am On Nov 17, 2009
@abuzola, MR ABU STOP QUOTING FROM THE BOOK OF THE POEMS HUH AH AH AH A AH
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Nov 17, 2009
Definitely, the most pathetic thread I've seen in a while. angry
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Heya mamagee, can you a wicked god
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
Heya mamagee, can you see a wicked god
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Maykelly(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=30pt]You will PERISH, If you continue to Use foul language about your creator. You must PERISH[/size]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nezan(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ There is no need taking a schizophrenic for real. I believe everybody should just ignore abuzola/abuzoooo.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Bokoharam: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
U SEE WHY CHRIST CAME?

U SEE WHY ALL THOSE OLD LAWS (INCLUDING TITHING) SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. IF U BELIEVE IN THOSE OLD LAWS, THEN YOU ARE JUDGED BY THOSE OLD THINGS.

DO NOT THE BIBLE SAYS MENSTRUATING WOMEN SHOULD NOT NEAR THE CHURCH NOT TO TALK OF ENTER?

SO NOT KNOW THAT KEEPING 99% (LEAVING OUT 1%) OF THE LAW GUARANTEES YOU HELL? TELL YOUR PASTOR.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by nuclearboy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
You guys should not ignore this Abula cat! You ought to teach him english (both oral and written). I've seen JSS 2 students who write better english.

@Abula, stop embarrassing yourself. If you're the best support for your god, he needs to send you for adult english classes
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
All you people that keep saying Abuzola's English is bad,you are all foolish,cos theres nothing wrong with his command of english.

SO KEEP YOUR STINKING SALIVA DRIPPING MOUTH SHUT tongue hisses
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
Quran 17

15 Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear anothers burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).
16 And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them (or We (first) increase in number those of its population) who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction.
17 And how many generations have We destroyed after Nooh (Noah)! And Sufficient is your Lord as an All-Knower and All-Beholder of the sins of His slaves.
18 Whoever wishes for the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein disgraced and rejected, ( far away from Allahs Mercy).
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by CrazyMan(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola please stop misinterpreting the bible. There is no page in the bible where God said that bastards won't inherit his kingdom.

Christ death on the cross redeemed everyone so please if you lack understanding about the scriptures, it would be sensible to ask questions rather than confuse people.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola,they keep deleting your posts,they hate truth
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
This is part of the injustice my dear, let them ban me finally i will leave the site for them but by Allah they won't go free
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
Crazyman, are you blind to see where God proclaimed it
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Useless man, where did God proclaimed that. You are here insulting someone, and u are against me insulting u.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
Shameless goat it is in deuteronomy 23:2, hahaha what will you do now
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 5:10am On Nov 29, 2009
wink @abuzola, you are just a big fool, just shut the Bleep up and lets discuss important issues here. Please this forum is not for Boko Haram kids please
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2009
My follow N.L xtains, avoid Abuzola and his Agents. They were released by anti-christ to attack xtains, at the same time slughter them as usual. Some are also released to lure xtains into their useless faith. Please avoid them.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2009
Hahaha, thank God you have read it, so ur bible is liar, can't stop laughing at the height of the humiliation
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2009
u are laughing at ur ignorant b'cos i've not read what u said. My bible cannot lair it's teaches me how to smash u anti christ and move on with life. I know ur quran is deceving u by teaching u to kill in the name of fightin for Allah. May God have mercy on u people.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
Why are you afraid to read it, c'mon be a man and open ur bible to deuteronomy
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
point of correction, am a lady. see why i told u that u are in blindness. Who are u and who born u to tell me when to study my book of life?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
Ah ! So na woman i just dey argue with since, no wonder ur level of reasoning is abated. Is for ur own good even if you don't believe in the Quran why not give a trial, i personally have two bible and everytime i read it i discover more err in it
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
Whether man or woman, repent and give ur life to Jesus. Thank God u have ur Bible that will open up ur eyes. I can't have quaran to avoid misleading me.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
@beautymc,you better get a copy of the QURAN and read before its too late for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. / The Mystery Of The Number 666. / Are There Human On Earth Before Adam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.