Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project (11456 Views)

Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud / Nigeria, Morocco Sign Agreement On Regional Gas Pipeline / Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Blue3k(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
Nigerians forget easily, pls what exactly did nigeria signed with chinawhat has happened ever since they signed?? Everyday sign sign! Now your happy... What can nigeria really get from moroco?

Idk currently Nigeria seems to import mainly fertilizer and fish processed. Personally I find it surprising inspite all the data people still think agriculture way forward.

Nigeria's main export to Moroco is petroleum gas and bran. Nigeria has a trade deficit with Moroco.

Moroco main imports are actually Petroleum products, Machines, textiles, metals. The deal might not do much to reduce deficit if our manufacuting base continues to suck.

Sources: http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/mar/nga/show/2014/

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/nga/mar/show/2014/
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why is it to easy to pipe our Gas to foreign countries yet we can not pipe the gas to our homes. We have more gas consumers in Nigeria than Morrocco.

two quick answers
1. Forex - International market price of Gas is irresistable. The global gas demand is huge and increasing daily. Onward export to Europe and beyond during Winter is "fantastically crazy"
2. Logistics - We built many of our homes and cities without plans and provision for Gas pipelines. Safety has been compromise on arrival. Except newer estates, it is still a long run to domestic gas supply

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
....In fact it's true that Mr. president got it all wrong. How can Nigeria government be signing project with a country that kept begging Western world to patronize their country in a way to bring development and wealth creation. This is absolutely astonishing. THIS SUNNI alliance against the SHIITES won't last. President Buhari, need to sit up and do the right thing instead of paper signing with no certainty of anything concrete to come out of it. Political Detainees ought to FREED and have access to fair TRIAL. A Babylonian country(NIGERIA) must not go unpunished.

This is simply and irrelevant trash. Are you posting a discussion of another topic?
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
mengho:
Lets put it dis way, If GEJ problem is setting up committees up & down dat achieve little to nothing during his tenure.
Then PMBs problem might be just signing MOU, bilateral agreements with little or nothing to show for it, but I might be wrong since his tenure hasn't ended yet cheesy

unfortunately........there are somethings that only the literate can understand...so I don't blame you
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
waternogetenemy:
I hope dey are planning to utilise the Gas in the Gas Rich Northern Nigeria. This muslims no dey hear word sef... Dem too like trouble.

They are signing agreement mentioning other Afrian countries in their absences, like those african countries have no interest of their own.

Those dayz are gone of colonialism, where one Albino will come and be forming God becos of lighter skin.

Africa is not the place 4 this type of project, we have not finish fighting.

First they must remove the colonial borders and all entities that have nothing in common go their separate ways, before we can embark on such project successfully.

Just look at the dunce called Buhari using SS/SE resources to make friend with that Moroccan idiot. King my foot, Saharawi people must be freed from Morocco and Biafra must be freed from Nigeria, then we are making progress.

You're at liberty to be crude. Do you know about WAGP?....
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blue3k:

Idk currently Nigeria seems to import mainly fertilizer and fish processed. Personally I find it surprising inspite all the data people still think agriculture way forward.

Nigeria's main export to Moroco is petroleum gas and bran. Nigeria has a trade deficit with Moroco.

Moroco main imports are actually Petroleum products, Machines, textiles, metals. The deal might not do much to reduce deficit if our manufacuting base continues to suck.

Sources: http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/mar/nga/show/2014/

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/nga/mar/show/2014/

But it opens up potentials. Gas and Electrification will spin-off industries along the value-chain, most especially Petro-Chemicals. The most important thing is that we are leveraging on our gas potential to increase trade, unlike selling crude directly and loosing all the rewards in the derivatives (especially gas liquids)
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Blue3k(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

But it opens up potentials. Gas and Electrification will spin-off industries along the value-chain, most especially Petro-Chemicals. The most important thing is that we are leveraging on our gas potential to increase trade, unlike selling crude directly and loosing all the rewards in the derivatives (especially gas liquids)

I agree I looked again they're at $2b in imports the do with gas. If the actually decided to import that much it would go a long way. Hopefully deal does something long term.

I also agree with gas and electrification. I made forum post about. Industrialization being way forward long term. Breaking down all the numbers with ECOWAS and potential mining growth in north region that would feed it.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blue3k:

I agree I looked again their a $2b in imports the do with gas. If the actually decided to import that much it would go a long way. Hopefully deal does something long term.

I also agree with gas and electrification. I made forum post about. Industrialization being way forward long term. Breaking down all the numbers with ECOWAS and potential mining growth in north region that would feed it.

In fact, Europe and China has been bringing ships to take gas on the cheap and make more margins when they regassify over there. Africa is waking up the the potential of a trans-Atlantic pipelines cutting through Africa. In fairness, Pa Falaye had foreseen this; this was one of the thrust of his proposed Economic policies when he contested against OBJ in 1998/99 with is popular saying "I want to colonize Africa through Gas"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Blue3k(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

In fact, Europe and China has been bringing ships to take gas on the cheap and make more margins when they regassify over there. Africa is waking up the the potential of a trans-Atlantic pipelines cutting through Africa. In fairness, Pa Falaye had foreseen this; this was one of the thrust of his proposed Economic policies when he contested against OBJ in 1998/99 with is popular saying "I want to colonize Africa through Gas"

Start with ECOWAS my brother. Our backyard hasn't been conqured yet. We only do 7% with people we're in economics partnerships with. Europe will be simple because they're looking for ways to diversify from Russian gas. They want some leverage against them.

The only drawback with sending all the gas out is that it becomes more expensive here for local industry but it's a cost that should balance itself off.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

This is simply and irrelevant trash. Are you posting a discussion of another topic?
...You absolutely don't know anything. It isn't trash but the truth. What do you know about Morocco? ,This is my problem with young people. Most of you don't study but based your opinion on sentiments. I doubt if you know the economic policies of APC at all,kindly educate us, because, I don't want learn from you alone but I doubt. Are you an APC card carrying member? Did you work for any candidate during the last election?,what was your impact at your local community for APC?, if you cant answer these few questions rigorously and meaningfully, then,you need to express your opinion with caution because, some individuals on this platform know more than you. However, irrespective of your personal opinion which you are entitled . It will not deter me from being honest with the truth .And, honestly go and study about Morocco, then you can challenge me on knowledge juxtapose on my earlier opinion. I have decided to ignore your unruly statement. Have a good evening.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blue3k:

Start with ECOWAS my brother. Our backyard hasn't been conqured yet. We only do 7% with people we're in economics partnerships with. Europe will be simple because they're looking for ways to diversify from Russian gas. They want some leverage against them.

The only drawback with sending all the gas out is that it becomes more expensive here for local industry but it's a cost that should balance itself off.
Europeans will not do concrete business with Nigeria. Buhari have bad policies on Human Rights. Besides, Europeans know him more than you do. If you doubt, isn't Buhari truly tackling corruption? but still Europeans still withhold the funding to Nigeria. Do you know why? President Buhari 's policy on refusing to allow investors from recouping their money when needed. The 30,000,000$, the president want to borrow, where do you think?, IMF?, Paris club?, you must be joking, if that is your thoughts because,Europeans or western world will not borrow him such money but he is going to borrow that kind of money from IOC .The truth is that . The government that must be economically successful need to build a human friendly society. Nigeria lack that credibility at this moment.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
mengho:
Lets put it dis way, If GEJ problem is setting up committees up & down dat achieve little to nothing during his tenure.
Then PMBs problem might be just signing MOU, bilateral agreements with little or nothing to show for it, but I might be wrong since his tenure hasn't ended yet cheesy
You are not wrong but absolutely on POINT. Nothing will happen between now till the end of his tenure. The man practically became wiser than wisdom. And when someone is wiser than wisdom,then you should understand his deficiency.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
Nigerians forget easily, pls what exactly did nigeria signed with chinawhat has happened ever since they signed?? Everyday sign sign! Now your happy... What can nigeria really get from moroco?
Mr. president eyes are still shut but until reality done on him. Morocco king and Presido are joking because these signing things can't work when Niger Deltans are angry cry
gocac:
Mr. president eyes are still shut but until reality done on him. Morocco king and Presido are joking because these signing things can't work when Niger Deltans are angry .Mr presido must make peace with them and everything will work.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Blue3k(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
Europeans will not do concrete business with Nigeria.

This first comment is demonstrably false. If you look at trade data for past 40 years you wont have never made such a ludicrous statement. Europe is 39% of our exports. Nigeria imports from Europe is 34% of our imports. Those numbers should tell you we do plenty of business. They need gas because winter is coming every year and if anything goes wrong with Russia gas from Nigeria great option.

Olu317:

Buhari have bad policies on Human Rights. Besides, Europeans know him more than you do. If you doubt, isn't Buhari truly tackling corruption? but still Europeans still withhold the funding to Nigeria. Do you know why? President Buhari 's policy on refusing to allow investors from recouping their money when needed. The 30,000,000$, the president want to borrow, where do you think?, IMF?, Paris club?, you must be joking, if that is your thoughts because,

Buhari's humans rights being bad is true but that hasn't stopped any of them from trading with despots in Middle East and north Africa. Second point is true Buhari's team are basket cases that killed business. I never argued different he killed airline business. The IMF refused to lend him cash because the Nigerian government has no feasible plan not because of their human rights abuses. They will release cash after court cases are proven. If he doesn't clown around like he's doing with war on corruption here.

Olu317:

Europeans or western world will not borrow him such money but he is going to borrow that kind of money from IOC .The truth is that . The government that must be economically successful need to build a human friendly society. Nigeria lack that credibility at this moment.

They do lack credibilty. The conversation was about bilateral trade agreements though. They can still buy gas without lending Nigeria money or investing in Nigerian economy. I agree with those sentiments you listed. Im all for reforms being fiscal federalism, land and mineral rights being out of exclusive domain of federal government, liberalizing economy, etc.

sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/show/all/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/nga/show/all/2014/
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blue3k:

This first comment is demonstrably false. If you look at trade data for past 40 years you wont have never made such a ludicrous statement. Europe is 39% of our exports. Nigeria imports from Europe is 34% of our imports. Those numbers should tell you we do plenty of business. They need gas because winter is coming every year and if anything goes wrong with Russia gas from Nigeria great option.

Buhari's humans rights being bad is true but that hasn't stopped any of them from trading with despots in Middle East and north Africa. Second point is true Buhari's team are basket cases that killed business. I never argued different he killed airline business. The IMF refused to lend him cash because the Nigerian government has no feasible plan not because of their human rights abuses. They will release cash after court cases are proven. If he doesn't clown around like he's doing with war on corruption here.

They do lack credibilty. The conversation was about bilateral trade agreements though. They can still buy gas without lending Nigeria money or investing in Nigerian economy. I agree with those sentiments you listed. Im all for reforms being fiscal federalism, land and mineral rights being out of exclusive domain of federal government, liberalizing economy, etc.

sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/show/all/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/nga/show/all/2014/
Kindly tell me what business transaction Europeans have been doing with Nigeria apart from black gold? Point of correction ,I referred solely to President Buhari, 's government. However if you even want to dig deeper, in what area have Europeans helped Nigeria economy?,Ordinary beans, that farmers in Nigeria, can use to consolidate on their earning, was banned and said to be unfit for human consumption, is it their fault or useless Nigerian government ?,I called Nigeria government useless because they don't have policies to make Nigeria grow? Do you know Russia built Ajakuta steel complex and did installation? Why didnt they advised Nigeria to built an elephant project? instead of small one. You don't know the policies of these people, if you do, you will hate them for who they are. Let tell you a little about Nigeria, in early 19th century, Nigeria was exporting cotton to Europe, where are the cotton Farmers? In the ,1950s/60s Cocoa was what Awolowo used in setting up the first television station in Africa. And this was not Crude oil's money. So get your facts right .And lastly, Nigeria is a consuming nation and not a productive nation, so 34% import and the rest import from Asia? So, you see, Europe will not invest billions in your country called Nigeria. Are you vastly read?, do you know you what and who brought indigenization of Companies in Nigeria? This was how the government killed Nigerians economy softly till date.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Blue3k(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
Kindly tell me what business transaction Europeans have been doing with Nigeria apart from black gold?
Listen start breaking these post into paragraphs. It will help us read read these long post better.

72% percent of Nigerians export is Crude oil, 4.2% refined Petroleum, 13% petroleum gas overall. That being said everything else will be tiny. I will use our top 5 European trading partners.

Spain imports: Pyrophoric Alloys, Packing Bags, Special Purpose Ships

Netherlands import: Cocoa Beans, Pyrophoric Alloys, Scrap Copper.

France Imports: Pyrophoric Alloys, Cocoa Beans, Crustaceans.

United kingdom: Special Purpose Ships, Pyrophoric Alloys, Small Iron Containers, Cocoa Butter.

Germany: Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Beans, Scrap Copper, Other Oily Seeds.

Olu317:

Point of correction ,I referred solely to President Buhari, 's government. However if you even want to dig deeper, in what area have Europeans helped Nigeria economy?,Ordinary beans, that farmers in Nigeria, can use to consolidate on their earning, was banned and said to be unfit for human consumption, is it their fault or useless Nigerian government ?,I called Nigeria government useless because they don't have policies to make Nigeria grow? Do you know Russia built Ajakuta steel complex and did installation? Why didnt they advised Nigeria to built an elephant project? instead of small one. You don't know the policies of these people, if you do, you will hate them for who they are.

I guess Nigerian government but I never praised Nigerian government economic policies and said it needs to be better. Alot of their policies suck. ok but why are you telling me this do you have a point to make? You could argue farmers aswel if the goal is to export to european the need to meet their standards. Steel project is irrelevant to anything I've said.

Olu317:

Let tell you a little about Nigeria, in early 19th century, Nigeria was exporting cotton to Europe, where are the cotton Farmers? In the ,1950s/60s Cocoa was what Awolowo used in setting up the first television station in Africa. And this was not Crude oil's money. So get your facts right .And lastly, Nigeria is a consuming nation and not a productive nation, [s]so 34% import and the rest import from Asia?[/s] So, you see, Europe will not invest billions in your country called Nigeria. Are you vastly read?, do you know you what and who brought indigenization of Companies in Nigeria? This was how the government killed Nigerians economy softly till date.

You're attacking a straw-man when you mentioned the Agriculture vs crude oil. I said we already have been doing lots of business with Europe I didn't mention what sort over time. Actually Nigeria has a pretty on keeping trade deficits to a minimum. Nigeria sometimes has negative balance but not as much as other Ecowas partners. The policies are dumb never said a lot weren't. The thing Nigeria sucks at is manufacturing and value added goods. I already made post about need for industrialization.

You must have reading handicap the fact we trade is a sign they are willing to. The Import percentages your misrepresenting because you didn't read or more likely understand graph. 46% Asia, 34% Europe, 12% North America, 5% Africa, 2.5% South America, .96% Oceania.

Europe most likely already does foreign Direct investment but Its more like Asia has taken lead. What does your indigenization point have to do with anything I said. You just through thing out hoping it sticking even it does count n actual point I raised. Arguing with strawment wont help you. In general FDI was growing til 2015 meaning other countries in general were investing if we look at net inflows.

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/nga/all/show/2014/
https://www.nairaland.com/3496315/long-term-agriculture-not-way
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/esp/nga/show/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nld/nga/show/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/fra/nga/show/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/gbr/nga/show/2014/
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/deu/nga/show/2014/
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.CD.WD?locations=NG

Ps:

You keep asking me if I'm well read when you don't site any sources when you speak. It's obvious you don't understand the trade that goes on in Nigerian economy. Just look at your qoute.

Olu317:
Europeans will not do concrete business with Nigeria.

You say this when the are are biggest export market and second biggest import market. Then you run and do strawman arguements. I agree that Nigeria Economic policies are bad in last response. One major policy holding back investments now is the forex restrictions. That made JP Morgan drop Nigerian investments. Chased away many industries etc.

Your arguements about human rights doesn't hold much weight.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Olu317:

...You absolutely don't know anything. It isn't trash but the truth. What do you know about Morocco? ,This is my problem with young people. Most of you don't study but based your opinion on sentiments. I doubt if you know the economic policies of APC at all,kindly educate us, because, I don't want learn from you alone but I doubt. Are you an APC card carrying member? Did you work for any candidate during the last election?,what was your impact at your local community for APC?, if you cant answer these few questions rigorously and meaningfully, then,you need to express your opinion with caution because, some individuals on this platform know more than you. However, irrespective of your personal opinion which you are entitled . It will not deter me from being honest with the truth .And, honestly go and study about Morocco, then you can challenge me on knowledge juxtapose on my earlier opinion. I have decided to ignore your unruly statement. Have a good evening.

1. Thank you very much the "elder"
2. I have not seen anything different even in this your present submission, neither do I see anything intellectually stimulating. You have simply made submissions laced with conjectures, badly articulated and filled with no susbstance
3. What are my perceived membership or otherwise of APC got to do with bilateral relationship in this context? I also wonder how your "Morocco" is so "mysterious" that you allegedly know what we don't know. If you had made superior submission in on the economic landscape and the business terrain of Morocco that cannot be found in any academic/business journal or articles, it would have made a little sense. You resorted to some phantom Sunni vs. Shiite jargon to discuss a business, economic and political relationships being signed, you could not even back up your submission with any credible evidence.
4. Aside from you being faceless, how do we validate your acclaimed knowledge?
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Blue3k:

You're spot on....... ECOWAS is yet to be conquered. The WAGP project is up for expansion, hopefully funding can be sought. I will imagine that this government will seek to privatise the expansion.

For the local market, the former Gas Master plan under David Ige's (Former ED Gas & Power, NNPC) team had very good prospect for DomGas. The problem were myriad. The big IOCs (Shell, Cheveron, Total) tactically frustated it as the economics did not fit their business. The Domestic Supply Obligations signed could hardly sustain power demand and when government wanted them to sign more, it was very tough. It will require further investement in both exploration and Gas infrastructure, both parties where not so willing to bear the cost.

Some other challenge with domestic gas is people's purchasing power and orientation. For starters, our mothers will have to "unlearn" their orientation of wood and cooking stoves and switch to gas cookers. People have this apathy that Gas cookers are dangerous. Firewood is big business in many parts of Nigeria. Secondly, except the government can mediate a pricing regime like that of GSM, where people can buy a quantum of gas for as low as N200, it will be a difficult sell to tell pay like N1000+. Some families feed on less than N500 per day........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
mapet:

2. I have not seen anything different even in this your present submission, neither do I see anything intellectually stimulating. You have simply made submissions laced with conjectures, badly articulated and filled with no susbstance
3. What are my perceived membership or otherwise of APC got to do with bilateral relationship in this context? I also wonder how your "Morocco" is so "mysterious" that you allegedly know what we don't know. If you had made superior submission in on the economic landscape and the business terrain of Morocco that cannot be found in any academic/business journal or articles, it would have made a little sense. You resorted to some phantom Sunni vs. Shiite jargon to discuss a business, economic and political relationships being signed, you could not even back up your submission with any credible evidence.
... You are quite amazement with your periphery knowledge on the economy without considering POLITICAL STABILITY AND WESTERN WORLD INTEREST. In your wildest dream, will that be because identity has nothing to do with knowledge juxtapose. And age has nothing to do with being Knowledgeable but being a studious person. I choose to do what I want at the right moment time. I asked you a simple question on political turf because of the light you see at the end of the tunnel on a government actively doing a trial an error policies. It is obvious, people like you are the Buharis of this world with short sightedness. I simply raised germane point and you became clueless. I don't need to give a blue print on an economy driven monotonous pattern. However, to throw light into the mystery your school of thought can't comprehend . Firstly, In an economy,where you want to diversify, certain impetus must be followed viz a vis, feasibility study on the area of human capital strength, a well structured investors friendly policies, accessibility to loan,tax friendly economy, monetary reparations by foreign investors to mention a few If you really want to engage me on economic policies, you need to answer those questions that are non political aspects in my last piece of information. Lastly, you know absolutely nothing about Governance and Religion. It is until you study to that extent and proof to me on that aspect. Then I won't engage someone like you henceforth.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
cool
mapet:

... You are quite an amazement with your periphery knowledge on the economy without considering POLITICAL STABILITY AND WESTERN WORLD INTEREST. In your wildest dream, will that be because identity has nothing to do with knowledge juxtapose. And age has nothing to do with being Knowledgeable but being a studious person. I choose to do what I want at the right moment in life . I asked you simple questions on your political turf because of the light you see at the end of the tunnel on a government actively doing a trial an error policies. It is obvious, people like you are the Buharis of this world with short sightedness. I simply raised germane point and you became clueless. I don't need to give a blue print on an economy driven in a monotonous pattern. However, to throw light into the mystery your school of thought can't comprehend . Firstly, In an economy,where you want to diversify, certain impetus must be followed viz a vis, feasibility study on the area of human capital strength, a well structured investors friendly policies, accessibility to loan,tax friendly economy, monetary repatrations by foreign investors to mention a few If you really want to engage me on economic policies, you need to answer those questions that are non political aspects in my last piece of information. Lastly, you know absolutely nothing about Governance and Religion. It is until you study to that extent and proof to me on that aspect. Then I won't engage someone like you henceforth.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Olu317:
cool... You are quite an amazement with your periphery knowledge on the economy without considering POLITICAL STABILITY AND WESTERN WORLD INTEREST. In your wildest dream, will that be because identity has nothing to do with knowledge juxtapose. And age has nothing to do with being Knowledgeable but being a studious person. I choose to do what I want at the right moment in life . I asked you simple questions on your political turf because of the light you see at the end of the tunnel on a government actively doing a trial an error policies. It is obvious, people like you are the Buharis of this world with short sightedness. I simply raised germane point and you became clueless. I don't need to give a blue print on an economy driven in a monotonous pattern. However, to throw light into the mystery your school of thought can't comprehend . Firstly, In an economy,where you want to diversify, certain impetus must be followed viz a vis, feasibility study on the area of human capital strength, a well structured investors friendly policies, accessibility to loan,tax friendly economy, monetary repatrations by foreign investors to mention a few If you really want to engage me on economic policies, you need to answer those questions that are non political aspects in my last piece of information. Lastly, you know absolutely nothing about Governance and Religion. It is until you study to that extent and proof to me on that aspect. Then I won't engage someone like you henceforth.

1. Please spare me this your boring and unintelligent concoctions.
2. Oh! you know "age has nothing to do with being knowledgeable.....", yet you flaunt your being elderly as if you had substance. You are studious? "boring"
3. You must be deluded to think you raised points of any value. Germane? You delight in overrating your intelligence......well it's your right and exclusive preserve.

Let me save myself some stress........ stroll along "old-timer"
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by Olu317(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
mapet:

1. Please spare me this your boring and unintelligent concoctions.
2. Oh! you know "age has nothing to do with being knowledgeable.....", yet you flaunt your being elderly as if you had substance. You are studious? "boring"
3. You must be deluded to think you raised points of any value. Germane? You delight in overrating your intelligence......well it's your right and exclusive preserve.

Let me save myself some stress........ stroll along "old-timer"
.....Half baked educated lowlife dare reply me? you are an assorted fool with no thinking faculty. I am not interested in dealing with you until you study. You are absolutely twenty years backward to the reality of time. It's important to emphasize the degree of your noncompliance with the needed impetus for economic growth. As lackluster and an empty brain as you are to look at the installation of pipelines between Nigeria and North Africa.WAPG was inaugurated in 1982, what does Nigeria have to show for it ?“Mr brainless" as ignorant as you are, Saudi Arabia, known as the power house of Islamic countries deals with western power in all front. Even here in Africa,Egypt that stand out as the biggest economic power of North Africa deal with Western power. And your blocked APC brain refused to be properly activated to the reality of time. Continue in your foolishness. I can't even find Morocco in economic blueprint for Nigeria's growth. A country that should be compared to a state as Lagos. Go and eat your lunch and stop wasting your MB.
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by mapet: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Olu317:
.....Half baked educated lowlife dare reply me? you are an assorted fool with no thinking faculty. I am not interested in dealing with you until you study. You are absolutely twenty years backward to the reality of time. It's important to emphasize the degree of your noncompliance with the needed impetus for economic growth. As lackluster and an empty brain as you are to look at the installation of pipelines between Nigeria and North Africa.WAPG was inaugurated in 1982, what does Nigeria have to show for it ?“Mr brainless" as ignorant as you are, Saudi Arabia, known as the power house of Islamic countries deals with western power in all front. Even here in Africa,Egypt that stand out as the biggest economic power of North Africa deal with Western power. And your blocked APC brain refused to be properly activated to the reality of time. Continue in your foolishness. I can't even find Morocco in economic blueprint for Nigeria's growth. A country that should be compared to a state as Lagos. Go and eat your lunch and stop wasting your MB.

Big Daddy dummy seeking attention.......... I am not interested in engaging you. You're too "limited" sir
Re: Nigeria, Morocco Seal Deal On Gas Pipeline Project by kafeii123: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why is it to easy to pipe our Gas to foreign countries yet we can not pipe the gas to our homes. We have more gas consumers in Nigeria than Morrocco.

But our infrastructure's far from set to accommodate such in it, Ordinarily communication cables get exhumed wantonly by construction companies on roads.

Imagine the attendant loss if those were gas lines get fissure-d up and we know those yeye coys do it with impunity. The endless court-fights over who pays for lost product.

Once thought up in-situ supplying but Nigerians and attitude to utility bills (+ poor safety sense) is far from supportive of such gestures as yet.

Common nepa bill Nigerians nor dey pay...

Recouping initial capital would take so long.
Whereas mere Rice importation isn't that risky so figure.

LPG is an integral part of North African (and hence Moroccan) life. Plus we'd just be supplying in bulk just like we do Ghana via West African gas line. Wld save NLNG shipping costs while Morocco gets a steadier supplier and alternative to Libya.

(perhaps the vagabonds cum militants have begun their custom trade disruptions)

Pardon the Treatise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Primaries: APC State Chairmen, Oshiomhole On Collision Course / "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari / Garba Shehu: Amosun Didn't Transfer N12.5m Ogun Money To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.