Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,349 members, 7,978,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! (1181 Views)

I Am Into Tyre Protector Buisness / Tyre Protector / The Real Truth About Ambassador John Fashanu And Tyre Protector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
What is Tyre Protector?

Tyre Protector tyre sealant is a complex mixture of non toxic ingredients that when combined have all the properties of a solid, making it highly durable and viscous.

How do Tyre Protector tyre sealants work?

It repairs punctures and leaks immediately as air pressure inside the tyre forces Tyre Protector into the wound giving an instant and permanent repair.

As the tyre rotates, centrifugal force evenly spreads Tyre Protector over the entirety of the internal tread area, coating the area with a minimum 2mm coating of sealant. The coating repairs leaks immediately a penetration occurs as thousands of strong interlocking fibres react instantly sealing around the puncturing object thus preventing loss of air.
Installations
A gallery showing Tyre Protector being installed into tyres of all sizes.
Plant & Machinery
Some of the heavy plant and machinery using Tyre Protector.
Trucks
A gallery of some of the amazing rigs using Tyre Protector. Latest News 1 2 3 4Pirelli extends truck tyre range
Pirelli Tyre has unveiled a new truck tyre aimed at European haulage operators operating in the regional markets.

Company car drivers not making adequate safety checks
A worryingly high number of company car drivers may be driving illegally and risking serious injury after a survey by TyreSafe found that an alarming 25 percent of company car drivers had never checked the depth of their tyre tread and a further 41 percent had not checked them within the last six months.

Irresponsible drivers identified by TyreSafe
Drivers in East Anglia and the North West are among the most likely to be involved in a tyre related car accident according to safety organisation Tyresafe.

if you want to know more you can mail me on raphyjonah@yahoo.com am an agent
you can also visit our site tyreprotector.com
Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
look at some pics smiley

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
i think u ppl can belive wink

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
i have many more to show smiley

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
look at te ads cheesy

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
exhibition cheesy cheesy

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
more wink

Re: Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! by raphy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
i want you ppl to say somtin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ag0,blco,flco & Lpfo Available For Sale / 1000 Turnkey Website And Php Scripts: For Sale / Best Forex System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.