Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,898 members, 7,935,856 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With (660 Views)

Have You Done Business With Someone On Nairaland Before Communicating Online / Diamond Mastercard Mantra; Has Anyone Successfully Done The Business?? / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by yosmen: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Here are the list of nairalanders I have done successfull business with, most of which I have never seen in my life.Thanks ogA Seun fior this forum
Schelube inverter
Airforce1 car
Tugrow popcorn machine
Knyte rotweiller dog

Add yours,lets give credibility
Re: List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by gidimasters(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2016
I have done snake business with lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by mployer(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2016
It is moniker
Re: List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2016
None but will do business with them in the nearest future.
Re: List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by thesicilian: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Won't be surprised if people just come in here to post their alternate monikers
Re: List The Monica's Of Nairalanders You Have Successfully Done Business With by knyte(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
yosmen:
Here are the list of nairalanders I have done successfull business with, most of which I have never seen in my life.Thanks ogA Seun fior this forum
Schelube inverter
Airforce1 car
Tugrow popcorn machine
Knyte rotweiller dog

Add yours,lets give credibility
Thanks boss,appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy 70 Containers Of Kosso Wood From Nigeria / Ultimate Cycler Is Back / Richmond Berks Company Giving Out 11O US Dollars As Christmas Sign Up Bonus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.