Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,006 members, 7,880,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78746 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Jobless guy: Hey, wetin we go do today?

Youngpooh: Nothing. I be de think say i go go refresh my NL profile picture.

Jobless guy: But that tin no de bring money na.

Young poooh: No worry. One day, at least by the time i reach 70, e go start to generate money.

Jobless guy: You mean am?

Young poooh: Yes ooooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ugly old fool, just admit and I'll let you be.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
ugly old fool, just admit and I'll let you be.

MyGermanFriend: Hey, what's your beef with this guy and just give his Dp.

Me: He's a m.oron. He said every woman is a who.re.

MyGermanFriend: Seriously? He didn't say that. Doesn't he realize he was given birth to by a woman?

Me: He said an hermaphrodite grin gave birth to him.

MyGermanFriend: But his sisters are women too.

Me: His sisters are hermaphrodites too grin.

MyGermanFriend: Wow. What about his Dp? What is that anyway?

Me: It's a social media profile picture. He says you don't need a job to survive. All you need is a social media profile.

MyGermanFriend: No way. He can't be that dumb cheesy?

Me: Yes way. And he is.

MyGermanFriend: Unbelievable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Hey, what's your beef with this guy and just give his Dp.

Me: He's a m.oron. He said every woman is a who.re.

MyGermanFriend: Seriously? He didn't say that. Doesn't he realize he was given birth to by a woman?

Me: He said an hermaphrodite grin gave birth to him.

MyGermanFriend: But his sisters are women too.

Me: His sisters are hermaphrodites too grin.

MyGermanFriend: Wow. What about his Dp? What is that anyway?

Me: It's a social media profile picture. He says you don't need a job to survive. All you need is a social media profile.

MyGermanFriend: No way. He can't be that dumb cheesy?

Me: Yes way. And he is.

MyGermanFriend: Unbelievable.
keep displaying your stupidity, you are loosing it grandpa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
keep displaying your stupidity, you are loosing it grandpa.

MyGermanFriend: What's up?

Me: Nothing. Just trying to motivate this lazy guy.

MyGermanFriend: Who?

Me: The guy who was born by a hermaphrodite grin

MyGermanFriend: Cool. Why though?

Me. He doesn't believe in employment or finding a source of income or a family.

MyGermanFriend: Common. Everyone believes in these things.

Me: Not this guy. He believes his Dp makes him a millionaire.

MyGermanFriend: You must be joking.

Me: I wish i was.

MyGermanFriend: Is he that re.tarded?

Me: Good question.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: What's up?

Me: Nothing. Just trying to motivate this lazy guy.

MyGermanFriend: Who?

Me: The guy who was born by a hermaphrodite grin

MyGermanFriend: Cool. Why though?

Me. He doesn't believe in employment or finding a source of income or a family.

MyGermanFriend: Common. Everyone believes in these things.

Me: Not this guy. He believes his Dp makes him a millionaire.

MyGermanFriend: You must be joking.

Me: I wish i was.

MyGermanFriend: Is he that re.tarded?

just a German friend? How absurd, Trump will be better, endeavor to upload that ugly Dp when you are done with rants , beat about the bush all you want but I'm not forgetting, grandpa you are loosing it already, more over please take down that ugly ladies picture, after a close scrutiny, I realized that she is ugly as fûck, I'm still wondering what you were making so much noises about on top flat ass and peanut breassts, you were actually right for the first time, I can never have her type even in my next life cos I don't settle for less.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
just a German friend? How absurd, Trump will be better, endeavor to upload that ugly Dp when you are done with rants , beat about the bush all you want but I'm not forgetting, grandpa you are loosing it already, more over please take down that ugly ladies picture, after a close scrutiny, I realized that she is ugly as fûck, I'm still wondering what you were making so much noises about on top flat ass and peanut breassts, you were actually right for the first time, I can never have her type even in my next life cos I don't settle for less.

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to see what you are talking about.

Me: what?

MyGermanFriend: About the delusions this youngpooh of yours has.

Me: I told you.

MyGermanFriend: But i don't get it though. How does a man not have a job or any source of income and still call himself a man?

Me: He has a profile picture. grin It's worth gold in the stock market.

MyGermanFriend: But seriously, someone must have phucked up his mentality from birth.

Me: You mean his hermaphrodite mother?

MyGermanFriend: I guess so. If it was me, i would take my life in an instant.

Me: That's what i have been trying to tell him but he won't listen. He doesn't have a job or anything to be proud of but a profile picture grin.

MyGermanFriend: Sad.

Me: You can say that again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to see what you are talking about.

Me: what?

MyGermanFriend: About the delusions this youngpooh of yours has.

Me: I told you.

MyGermanFriend: But i don't get it though. How does a man not have a job or any source of income and still call himself a man?

Me: He has a profile picture. grin It's worth gold in the stock market.

MyGermanFriend: But seriously, someone must have phucked up his mentality from birth.

Me: You mean his hermaphrodite mother?

MyGermanFriend: I guess so. If it was me, i would take my life in an instant.

Me: That's what i have been trying to tell him but he won't listen. He doesn't have a job or anything to be proud of but a profile picture grin.

MyGermanFriend: Sad.

Me: You can say that again.
try harder grandpa, this ain't making any sense, but when you are done just upload, I'm still waiting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
try harder grandpa, this ain't making any sense, but when you are done just upload, I'm still waiting.

MyGermanFriend: Doesn't he know a profile picture is a useless as his thought process?

Me: I already told you. It's an investment for him grin.

MyGermanFriend: But how can that be?

Me: If you doubt me, go through the pages so far. You will see the numerous times he said he doesn't have a job and the he doesn't care.

MyGermanFriend: But how is he going to survive in life?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Doesn't he know a profile picture is a useless as his thought process?

Me: I already told you. It's an investment for him grin.

Me: If you doubt me, go through the pages so far. You will see the numerous times he said he doesn't have a job and the he doesn't care.

MyGermanFriend: But how is he going to survive in life?

now German friend, MSU graduate matter has gone, ranger brouhaha has gone, sniper matter has gone,getting married to a lady who can be compared to Oprah Winfrey has gone too, why? Because they were all lies, my work is to open your nyansh and I'm doing it successfully, you are just a nobody, Mr fake sniper, come back to naija instead of living over there like a dog before you die of frustrations, a fool at fourty, when you are done with your imaginary German friend, endeavor to upload that Dp, I still insist, don't think I will let it go, you can rant all you want, I'm still here.
Shameless grandpa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
now German friend, MSU graduate matter has gone, ranger brouhaha has gone, sniper matter has gone,getting married to a lady who can be compared to Oprah Winfrey has gone too, why? Because they were all lies, my work is to open your nyansh and I'm doing it successfully, you are just a nobody, Mr fake sniper, come back to naija instead of living over there like a dog before you die of frustrations, a fool at fourty, when you are done with your imaginary German friend, endeavor to upload that Dp, I still insist, don't think I will let it go, you can rant all you want, I'm still here.
Shameless grandpa.

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to undestand why you enjoy phucking with this kid.

Me: I told you but you didn't want to believe me.

MyGermanFriend: He does realize you reside in the U.S right?

Me: He knows.

MyGermanFriend: And in the U.S you have Germans, Canadians, the French, Japanese, Chinese, etc?

Me: I already said he knows.

MyGermanFriend: Can anyone be this dumb?

Me: It's the way his mind works. He takes everything at face value. If it is not right in front of him, it doesn't exist hence the DP request.

MyGermanFriend: Thinking like my kid would?

Me: Exactly like a child would grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to undestand why you enjoy phucking with this kid.

Me: I told you but you didn't want to believe me.

MyGermanFriend: He does realize you reside in the U.S right?

Me: He knows.

MyGermanFriend: And in the U.S you have Germans, Canadians, the French, Japanese, Chinese, etc?

Me: I already said he knows.

MyGermanFriend: Can anyone be this dumb?

Me: It's the way his mind works. He takes everything at face value. If it is not right in front of him, it doesn't exist hence the DP request.

MyGermanFriend: Thinking like my kid would?

Me: Exactly like a child would grin
upload that Dp joor, stop talking too much, if you a man enough, ugly grandpa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
upload that Dp joor, stop talking too much, if you a man enough, ugly grandpa.

MyGermanFriend: Wait. I thought having a source of income and being able to hold your own in the world makes you a man.

Me: Not to him. Having a social media profile is all what you need in the world to be successful.

MyGermanFriend: But that goes against everything we are taught growing up.

Me: You have to remember. He had hermaphrodites as mentors. He wasn't brought up the normal way grin.

MyGermanFriend: But surely this can't be normal.

Me: Try telling him that.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Wait. I thought having a source of income and being able to hold your own in the world makes you a man.

Me: Not to him. Having a social media profile is all what you need in the world to be successful.

MyGermanFriend: But that goes against everything we are taught growing up.

Me: You have to remember. He had hermaphrodites as mentors. He wasn't brought up the normal way grin.

MyGermanFriend: But surely this can't be normal.

Me: Try telling him that.

is that all you got?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
is that all you got?

MyGermanFriend: Unbelievable. If it is what me, i'd have curled up into a ball crying by now. No job, no income, no life, no family. Nothing. Nada.

Me: You have self respect. He doesn't cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: But how? Why?

Me: Have you seen where he lives? It's a pigsty.

MyGermanFriend: How do you know?

Me: Look at his profile picture. He admits it and is proud of it.

MyGermanFriend: Lord have mercy.

Me: I know right.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Unbelievable. If it is what me, i'd have curled up into a ball crying by now. No job, no income, no life, no family. Nothing. Nada.

Me: You have self respect. He doesn't cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: But how? Why?

Me: Have you seen where he lives? It's a pigsty.

MyGermanFriend: How do you know?

Me: Look at his profile picture. He admits it and is proud of it.

MyGermanFriend: Lord have mercy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
just that?

MyGermanFriend: God, it doesn't even phase him anymore.

Me; He's immune to poverty.

MyGermanFriend: Good thing is, i think he's getting tired. He is beginning to understand.

Me: I doubt it. We still have 9300 pages to go. He'll get it by then grin.

MyGermanFriend: Can anyone be this s.tupid?

Me: Yes. Youngpooh. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: God, it doesn't even phase him anymore.

Me; He's immune to poverty.

MyGermanFriend: Good thing is, i think he's getting tired. He is beginning to understand.

Me: I doubt it. We still have 9300 pages to go. He'll get it by then grin.

MyGermanFriend: Can anyone be this s.tupid?

Me: Yes. Youngpooh. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice try but still not making any sense,more please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
nice try but still not making any sense,more please.

Me: Told ya.

MyGermanFriend: I know. Lives in a pigsty and proud of it. That's a first. Zero ambition. Smh.

MyGermanFriend: Let's go to the gym.

Me: Right behind you.

MyGermanFriend: What about numbnuts?

Me: You mean Youngpooh?

MyGermanFriend: Yes.

Me: Let's invite him.

Me: Hey mo.ron, wanna go work out? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

Me: Told ya.

MyGermanFriend: I know. Lives in a pigsty and proud of it. That's a first. Zero ambition. Smh.

MyGermanFriend: Let's go to the gym.

Me: Right behind you.

MyGermanFriend: What about numbnuts?

Me: You mean Youngpooh?

MyGermanFriend: Yes.

Me: Let's invite him.

Me: Hey mo.ron, wanna go work out? cheesy
hmmmm, nice story, I'm still hungry for more and don't forget to upload that's Dp after every every cos na that one sure pass,.
Another please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
hmmmm, nice story, I'm still hungry for more and don't forget to upload that's Dp after every every cos na that one sure pass,.
Another please.

MyGermanFriend: So Dp equals income.

Me: To youngpooh.

MyGermanFriend: We need to investigate this. There might be some truth to this.

Me: Are you crazy?

MyGermanFriend: Just joking. We all not that s.tupid.

Me: grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by cheruv: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
smart024:

Hmm...
Don't make me say you are not from this world o....
(No offense meant)

Most babes nowadays do have a main guy and in some cases, one or two or even up to five secretly kept "assistant boyfriends" in charge of other departments the main guy can't take care of...
(What guys call main babe and side-chicks)

Its as good as if the main guy falls short, he is pushed aside and one of his secretly kept assistants assumes his position...

From all indications given the time interval, the babe just promoted an assistant to his position and given the way she is robbing it in his face because of his childish malice, its only time that will tell if he has been demoted, sent on compulsory leave, suspended or even sacked...

Check am nah...
Don't mind the guy, he's talking as if he doesn't know that her honeypot needs to be constantly drilled shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
Another please.

MyGermanFriend: I told you he's tired.

Me: How come?

MyGermanFriend: All he has to say is Dp. He's not ashamed of his not having employment or anything else.

Me: I think you are right. Who would have thunk.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I told you he's tired.

Me: How come?

MyGermanFriend: All he has to say is Dp. He's not ashamed of his not having employment or anything else.

Me: I think you are right. Who would have thunk.

keep trying harder I will let you know when you start making sense...don't forget to upload that Dp when you are tired beating about the bush.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: So Dp equals income.

Me: To youngpooh.

MyGermanFriend: We need to investigate this. There might be some truth to this.

Me: Are you crazy?

MyGermanFriend: Just joking. We all not that s.tupid.

Me: grin
clown keep on entertaining me, bring more.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
clown keep on entertaining me, bring more.

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he went looking for a job today.

Me: I doubt it. Look at his profile picture. He said he is comfortable in the slums. Someone like that does not look for employment.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
keep trying harder I will let you know when you start making sense...don't forget to upload that Dp when you are tired beating about the bush.

MyGermanFriend: The guy really want's to see you.

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he's gay cheesy.

Me: You know, i never thought of that.

MyGermanFriend: Who doesn't want to be with a half caste?

Me: God forbid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: The guy really want's to see you.

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he's gay cheesy.

Me: You know, i never thought of that.

MyGermanFriend: Who doesn't want to be with a half caste?

Me: God forbid.
quite entertaining, bring it on.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he went looking for a job today.

Me: I doubt it. Look at his profile picture. He said he is comfortable in the slums. Someone like that does not look for employment.

grin grin grin grin
too short, try to write a bit longer, next please
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
too short, try to write a bit longer, next please

MyGermanFriend: He's tired

Me: He's too s.tupid to be tired cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: He is.

Me: I'll believe it when he gets a job and moves out of the ghetto.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: He's tired

Me: He's too s.tupid to be tired cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: He is.

Me: I'll believe it when he gets a job and moves out of the ghetto.

you are not making any sense, keep on trying, you may soon get there, but don't think I'll forget the real deal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are not making any sense, keep on trying, you may soon get there, but don't think I'll forget the real deal.

MyGermanFriend: He wants to see what a half caste looks like.

Me: Who doesn't?

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he wants to have sex with one? cheesy

Me: Anything is possible with this guy.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: He wants to see what a half caste looks like.

Me: Who doesn't?

MyGermanFriend: Maybe he wants to have sex with one? cheesy

Me: Anything is possible with this guy.
grin grin grin grin cheesy

more

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.