Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences (533 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts On Daily Basis / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Though, I've never encountered a ghost(and I pray not to encounter one,) I've been hearing stories of people who have encountered ghosts.

Being curious, I just decided to ask from those who've seen ghosts before : Their experiences, How ghosts look etc etc

I'm just being curious
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by thesicilian: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
There are no ghosts
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by 666Antichrist: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
myths
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Make una stop to dey smoke weed for hot afternoon una go hear.. see urself nw...Guy look for cold pure water drink make you calm down.

Nor be only ghost na zombie.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by hemartins(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
I have seen ghost a countless times. As I am typing, a ghost is sitting beside me telling me what to type.
I would have taken a picture and post it here but it's dark and my phone flash light is bad. grin
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by afanide: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who are those saying there is not ghost/spirit
Pray you dont have an encounter with them. Betterstill, ask elders of your land.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by tayo399(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
come to think of it.
If ghost really exist then in order for God not to be biased,a cripled ghost that wants to revenge on its killer must be given back any part of its body that is not functional e.g broken leg amputated arm or legs so that it will be able to deal with it killer properly if otherwise then i will seize to believe in ghost the very day i come in contact with a blind or disabled ghost

"Ghosts apart" now if you would like to get free 0.01 bitcoin check my signature
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by EyeHateGod: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
afanide:
Who are those saying there is not ghost/spirit

Pray you dont have an encounter with them. Betterstill, ask elders of your land.
Have you Encountered Them?
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2016
angry
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Niflheim(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Since I was born, I have only had 3 encounters with ghosts...............
1.Rent a ghost.
2.Casper the friendly ghost.
3.Ghostrider.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Deference Between HELL AND HELLFIRE ? / Need Your Suggestions Please / Religious Houses Should Be Made To Pay Tax In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.