Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers (16300 Views)

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / ​christmas Bonus: Ugwuanyi Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by slap1(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
13th month salary bonus dey sweet die.....Kudos Mr Governor
I tell you. grin I'm expecting mine. From the private sector though.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Charly68: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Tell the Governor to work and stop paying Civil servants salary on the pages of news papers and online medias . He is elected to serve his people..if he serves well surely they will reelect him again .
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Goahead(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
This the man that does not brag about his accomplishments, he strives against all odds.
God bless you my governor.

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by repogirl(f): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai!!!! This is happening while Buhari the dull fool cannot pay Federal staff the usual 13th month. The first time in years that some staff will not receive this.

The fool should resign and get out but he won't agree.

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by pxjosh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
repogirl:
Chai!!!! This is happening while Buhari the dull fool cannot pay Federal staff the usual 13th month. The first time in years that some staff will not receive this.

The fool should resign and get out but he won't agree.
lipsrsealed
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by ThinkSmarter: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one, Ebonyi on the Rise #TheYoungShallGrow, time shall tell, proudly nwa~abakaliki.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
iamhorny:
more wink smiley
Open a new thread about Ebonyi state in Politics section and post ALL these pictures there. I will make sure the moderator takes it to front page.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
This two-town (Afikpo and Abakiliki) State sef grin

Illiterate wey no go school. No be Abakiliki na AbaKAliki. Carry your local accent comot here. Smelly man.

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
justscorchone:

Baba leave it,BY is a failed and messed up state,they got it all wrong re-electing the same incompetent governor.other states are progressing gradually while we are just stagnant with arms outstretched literally begging for alms,aside from the fish pond you mentioned there's no other youth empowerment programs in that state,it's a bloody civil servant state where people depend on end of month pay checks.

You dey tackle SharkTank because he has been away for longtime. Incase you don't know, Ebonyi state is the highest producer of sweet rice in the entire SE, and one of the highest producers of rice in the entire Nigeria, rubbing shoulders alongside Almighty Kebbi state in rice production. Producing Million tons of rice every year no be small feat. If that is not independency and source of IGR production, what else is it? There is also massive mineral exploitation, in few years from now. Ebonyi go skyrocket, there is little or minimal militancy or youth unrest there, compare it to Bayelsa where oil militants kidnap, and there is serious unrest. See, remove oil factor and Ebonyi beats Bayelsa by far. No nation can survive without agriculture and that is Ebonyi's bedrock.

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vessi:

You dey tackle SharkTank because he has been away for longtime. Incase you don't know, Ebonyi state is the highest producer of sweet rice in the entire SE, and one of the highest producers of rice in the entire Nigeria, rubbing shoulders alongside Almighty Kebbi state in rice production. Producing Million tons of rice every year no be small feat. If that is not independency and source of IGR production, what else is it? There is also massive mineral exploitation, in few years from now. Ebonyi go skyrocket, there is little or minimal militancy or youth unrest there, compare it to Bayelsa where oil militants kidnap, and there is serious unrest. See, remove oil factor and Ebonyi beats Bayelsa by far. No nation can survive without agriculture and that is Ebonyi's bedrock.

Oga I support Ebonyi oh I never said any thing bad about them,I'm just lamenting and vexing for bayelsa state nii.you have soo many chance to blow but we are our own worst enemies.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
justscorchone:

Oga I support Ebonyi oh I never said any thing bad about them,I'm just lamenting and vexing for bayelsa state nii.you have soo many chance to blow but we are our own worst enemies.

That's bad. Just go about your business and be patient for next 4years when another governor election comes up again in Bayelsa state, then you people can correct your mistake.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by whoYouEpp(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwakibe:
Keep the 13th month salary and pay them their promotion and leave allowance. How much is the salary self? 27k for a whole BSC holder and 75k for a director(level 16).
you even see u Dey complain. Go to Osun and see how many months salary arrears d governor is owning the civil servants in d state.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by mcroeb(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
continue with your good gesture Mr governor. God will se u through, please don't joint the likes of Osun and other governors who were unable to pay their workers salaries yet celebrating!
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by REUBEN010(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good afternoon fellow indigenes. I hail from Ohoazara, Okposi precisely. Pls I want to confirm if stone-free Ebony I rice is sold at #8000. if yes, can I get the contact of a dealer? Thanks as I await response.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Goahead(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vessi:

Open a new thread about Ebonyi state in Politics section and post ALL these pictures there. I will make sure the moderator takes it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/3051043/abakaliki-pictures
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:
Osun workers will be looking like
grin cheesy

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
colossus91:
lies!! lies!! lies!! where the governor that claims to be giving 13month salary has not paid some workers since October david umahi continu with yur media hype and fallacious paintings, and sir that flyover is not been done by umahi it's a federal road and an ECOWAS project,umahi is doing his best which is agriculture,aside that he's a big zero!!! check my location.....
Hmmmmmm serious accusations embarassed
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by koolcat: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
DeYoungJoe:

what do u know abt Ebonyi or Abakaliki?
Do u know that Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi State and most of those projects are in Abakaliki

Rubbish
Ehe.! sorry now i have ur tym.....oya what were u saying??
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Mekanus(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
colossus91:
lies!! lies!! lies!! where the governor that claims to be giving 13month salary has not paid some workers since October david umahi continu with yur media hype and fallacious paintings, and sir that flyover is not been done by umahi it's a federal road and an ECOWAS project,umahi is doing his best which is agriculture,aside that he's a big zero!!! check my location.....
Hater!!! Who told you the flyovers are ECOWAS projects? Get your info right. Even Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state came to Abakaliki to learn how Umahi is carrying out the flyover projects, because he wants to build one in Aba.

Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by McTobe(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwakibe:
Keep the 13th month salary and pay them their promotion and leave allowance. How much is the salary self? 27k for a whole BSC holder and 75k for a director(level 16).
. Do u get u your facts right?
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by ThinkSmarter: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
This two-town (Afikpo and Abakiliki) State sef grin
Dem don start to dey form posh ba?
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Realist2: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
iamhorny:
kudos to the another performing governor from the east.....God punish that mallam in Douglas house in Owerri

Tell him to pay Batch A corps members the 5k monthly state allowee he promised to pay them. Over 6months now those corpers serving in schools have not been paid and are planning to embark on protest.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by colossus91(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mekanus:
Hater!!! Who told you the flyovers are ECOWAS projects? Get your info right. Even Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state came to Abakaliki to learn how Umahi is carrying out the flyover projects, because he wants to build one in Aba.
am no hater go and do your research well sir,I dont post what I don't knw sir am an indigenes of d state umahki is making life hard for workers factually speaking!!
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by ThinkSmarter: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
justscorchone:

i am sorry if this might hurt ur feelings.
I hv lived in Amarata, Yenegoa ~Bayelsa St, and I can tell you my little observation when I was there, a Typical Ijaw, Epie or Ogbia don't like stress,they don't engage in farming despite the fact that they are blessed with swampy land that supports rice, cassava, plantain production, they don't engage in trade, as most of shops in the State capital especially Swalli mkt re owned by mostly Igbos, the cab section hv been taken over by the Yorubas .Over 80% of their youths re *Street(gangsters), after collecting their monthly stipend paid to them by an oil company operating within their community, the next thing z to go to clubs,drink,smoke,sag and pursue ama(girl)
Their political class re embezzlers n womanizers, and hotel biz is d only biz they do engage themselves Bc they patronise it wella.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by colossus91(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
justscorchone:

lol sorry I served in bayelsa and believe me I enjoyed my stay there, it's my second home,wanted to marry one nembe babe sef I served in swali in yenagoa!! bobos anchor area after f2 Germans disembark dere unit!!
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
i am sorry if this might hurt ur feelings.
I hv lived in Amarata, Yenegoa ~Bayelsa St, and I can tell you my little observation when I was there, a Typical Ijaw, Epie or Ogbia don't like stress,they don't engage in farming despite the fact that they are blessed with swampy land that supports rice, cassava, plantain production, they don't engage in trade, as most of shops in the State capital especially Swalli mkt re owned by mostly Igbos, the cab section hv been taken over by the Yorubas .Over 80% of their youths re *Street(gangsters), after collecting their monthly stipend paid to them by an oil company operating within their community, the next thing z to go to clubs,drink,smoke,sag and pursue ama(girl)
Their political class re embezzlers n womanizers, and hotel biz is d only biz they do engage themselves Bc they patronise it wella.

Bro that's exactly the situation down there and it's really disheartening whenever I visit,alas it's home to me.theres got to be some way to change their mindset .some way!!!
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by ThinkSmarter: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2016
justscorchone:

Bro that's exactly the situation down there and it's really disheartening whenever I visit,alas it's home to me.theres got to be some way to change their mindset .some way!!!
I pray that God will help them to learn diligence and hardworking from the various other Nigerian tribes in their midst.
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by hrykanu231(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2016
nwakibe:

Jesu! 27what?
Re: Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers by Myde4naija(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2017
nwakibe:
no be by force quit the job for another one.

The man actually do the right thing you are here bad mouthing, when he did what seems to be wrong you rush to criticize without any fact.

What do Nigerians really want?

Northerners Don’t Know How To Use Power –shettima Yerima / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64