Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Exactly Do Women Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Women Want? (2059 Views)

What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ Ure so full of peanuts ooo! angry
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^Gabry, tell us what do u want in a guy or what endears you to your guy.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
the perfect guy ehn
Thats crazy,
I dont think that pic illustration
is the perfect guy
I think thats a perfect dork
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2009
OAM4J:

^^^Gabry, tell us what do u want in a guy or what endears you to your guy.

If he is funny, that will attract me to him. But most importantly, I like a man whom takes responsibilities seriously and have common sense. I dont really care about his status or where he come from.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2009
Gabry:

If he is funny, that will attract me to him. But most importantly, I like a man whom takes responsibilities seriously and have common sense. I dont really care about his status or where he come from.

Good, now you have answered the poster's question. wink
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2009
Yes I have but I was referring to his question. . . Am trying to say that his question is too general and even if 1 million girls have answered his question, he still wont be able to get the definite right answer after all of that
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2009
Well in the multitudes of answers, he will be able to establish the general requirements.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2009
I doubt it. Many guys has tried to do it and never will they find the answer. smiley
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 3:11am On Nov 16, 2009
The aim might be to find the many qualities women desire in men and try to have as many of these qualities as possible, hence be able to satisfy a wide range of women. smiley
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Nov 16, 2009
My goodness. Now you made him sound like a marketing product embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2009
No. change is the only constant thing in life, in this cases a change for the better, so that he will be able to attract the girl of her interest. Guess you have made some adjustments in the past too. smiley
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Princek12(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2009
You can never figure out what women want because women themselves don't know what they want. They proffer that they want a particular guy but don't reward guys who possess those qualities that which they proffer to like. E.g., women claim to want good guys but bad boys get all the play. You cannot devise a formula to calculate an analysis that has no answer; in other words, there is no answer for what women want. Just be yourself and find the woman who, hopefully, wants who you are and what you have to offer.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2009
Princek12:

You can never figure out what women want because women themselves don't know what they want. They proffer that they want a particular guy but don't reward guys who possess those qualities that which they proffer to like. E.g., women claim to want good guys but bad boys get all the play. You cannot devise a formula to calculate an analysis that has no answer; in other words, there is no answer for what women want. Just be yourself and find the woman who, hopefully, wants who you are and what you have to offer.

Got some points there.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Remii(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2009
Everything and more, grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by C2H5OH(f): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2009
Dude your question has no head or tail. They are the most complex species on the face of the earth. If you figure out what they want, I owe you a benji.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by rhymz(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2009
Reminds Me of Mel Gibson's 'What a woman wants',basically,a man that can read em and pull a fast one on em while they are still in the process of finking it.A man that knows the next move his woman is abt to take and surprise her wif that same move,A man that's in control but gives his woman the illusion of her being in control, eva heard that line in Lionel Richie and Enrique Iglesia's "To Love A Woman" where they sing,"I dunno wat it is but she drives me crazy,she can make me laf wen i wanna cry
She tells me that am in control but I know it's just a lie"
That's exactly wat a woman wants,and of course she doesn't wanna be the other woman,it's all or nothing,if I lie ask em(LoL).
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Gabry(f): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2009
OAM4J:

No. change is the only constant thing in life, in this cases a change for the better, so that he will be able to attract the girl of her interest. Guess you have made some adjustments in the past too. smiley

Adjustment? I only have 1 bf and he is still my present ooo. . . I have not change my character ooo. Im still me. smiley
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by OAM4J: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2009
Gabry:

Adjustment? I only have 1 bf and he is still my present ooo. . . I have not change my character ooo. Im still me. smiley

Luvly. wink
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2009
Women are cheezy,
Thats what i am trying to find out
Who is that person telling me to hope
Didnt you get what i said.
One ditches you cos you dont do something right,
you discover your flaws and you change
but the funny thing is that
the next one hates the attitude you just cultivated
from the experience with your ex
geez, im so freakin confused
gabry, are there no other ladies out there?
Answer me nah
Gabry has done the best she can
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by petme: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
whats the fuss about what women want. maybe a better question would be what women does not want. anyway ever watch the film " what women want". if u have not maybe u should.
to be sincere with u the question u should ask urself is what exactly do you want in a woman cos as the saying goes " life gives u what u demand, "
so search urself and find what u want in a woman and then go after it. Good luck
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by fulldepth(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
i think its up to the women to answer !!!
but their answers differ,
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by marocguy(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2009
Women want a man dat knows wot she wants @ each point in time.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
yeah like we are mind readers
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by digitrange(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2009
women are confuse. i think they want everything.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2009
whats everything?
its too small to hold back from them
ladies, take everything
including our mothers too
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Charchar(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
galatico (m)
Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

Re: What Exactly Do Women Want?
« #18 on: November 12, 2009, 04:28 PM »
Women are full of shit!!! they want MUMU damn it!!! The world would have been a better place without them .
Report to moderator   Logged
Proud to be a Black man!!!

And if we weren't here that would make you all what? Gay?
It all comes down to who is right for you. Young and old are also different. Younger girls have not decided completely what they want. They think they do but it is usually based on looks, money, the perfect man. Which don't exsist, and men that they can't have( most women not all ) and usually want all the attention. as women get older they want things entirly different. They want someone they can relate with looks no longer are a concern it more about what is inside and what they have in common.
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
And if we weren't here that would make you all what? Gay?
It all comes down to who is right for you. Young and old are also different. Younger girls have not decided completely what they want. They think they do but it is usually based on looks, money, the perfect man. Which don't exsist, and men that they can't have( most women not all ) and usually want all the attention. as women get older they want things entirly different. They want someone they can relate with looks no longer are a concern it more about what is inside and what they have in common.

[quote][/quote]

Where were you all along?
this is a very good answer

I give you 90%
can we all give her a round of applause.

@ charchar

The funny thing is that im kinda the perfect guy.
thats why im so bothered.

I have never done nothing wrong
and the girls will admit it if askd

i just dont know

i should just search 4 older women,

are u available?

grin
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Phemytrend: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2009
Owo ati enito mo paran lo
Re: What Exactly Do Women Want? by Mydex(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
so any other smart posters

female most especially

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Loosing A Friend? / Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? / Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.