Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (22169 Views)

Poll: Is there any acceptable excuse for beating up your lover?

Yes: 23% (15 votes)
No: 76% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by newjay(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2009
What i find hard to understand is: why is it okay to beat kids up when they err(justified even by the Bible),but scream blue murder when this correctional trend affects women? Are women of a different specie?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by spikedcylinder: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^ Who gets to 'correctionally' beat up the men then? Animals?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2009
I have not seen a clear justification why a woman will hit a man and a man will not hit back.
some say women are weaker sex- howif I may ask?? there is no biological reason to deduce that?I challenge you to show me??
i think the reason people are giving is underlying, they are shy to say it, and I think it has to do with expectation of getting kitten grin grin so we will have to please them to get that,
well @poster there is no justification for a man not hitting a woman,
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2009
^^ Well, well, well. I dont think I will be able to hit the mother of my kids, and the woman who has been with me through thick and thin . . . . . I dont have the mind, it is barbaric!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by lovemoi2(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2009
Nezan:

^^  Well, well, well. I dont think I will be able to hit the mother of my kids, and the woman who has been with me through thick and thin . . . . . I dont have the mind, it is barbaric!
i hope your wife knows how special you are, i love you already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by whitesturd(f): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

i hope your wife knows how special you are, i love you already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love him too. cool cool
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by scottN(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2009
Oh is that the magic switch? 'wish I had known b/4 now . . . .  wink, any chance tho' ?  cool
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Amigoz(f): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2009
@op

Same reason a woman should not hit a man undecided
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by KennyG6(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2009
Amigoz:

@op

Same reason a woman should not hit a man undecided

or rolls eyes at men, or hiss at their men
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^ If you agree that a woman should expect to get hit when she hits, why should you not a expect a man to roll his eyes back when the same is done to him?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by oghuvbu: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
no matter what a woman will do to you does not give you the right to lay you hands on her because if you do it makes you to be irresponsible
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by whitelexi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Topic: Cos if his hands are as big as mine are, then she could die after only a blow-slap.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by eebro(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
women are precious. they need to be handled with care
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by sleak(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
peps i crave your indulgence k;
palestine(woman),strikes isreal(man).should isreal reply/retaliate?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
people should respect themselves! women shouldn't hit men and men shouldn't hit women. Simple!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by milkan05(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Agreed a man is not supposed to hit a woman but who would teach some of these woman who run-off their mouth at the slightest provocation and insult, abuse and debase a fellow man?
Some of these girls or women do stuffs that would make want to , not only beat them but KILL them GOSH!! They could be soooo annoying, And they won't stop simply because of the belief that 'a man aint supposed to beat a woman'.
Don't get me wrong here o, I'm just wondering if there was a law that would compensate men for Verbal assault they face from women, I'm sure most of us men would be millionaires. tee hee heee.

summary, TO B MAN NO B SMALL THING O
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
^u don't have two legs where u can walk away?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
milkan05:

Agreed a man is not supposed to hit a woman but who would teach some of these woman who run-off their mouth at the slightest provocation and insult, abuse and debase a fellow man?
Some of these girls or women do stuffs that would make want to , not only beat them but KILL them GOSH!! They could be soooo annoying, And they won't stop simply because of the belief that 'a man aint supposed to beat a woman'.
Don't get me wrong here o, I'm just wondering if there was a law that would compensate men for Verbal assault they face from women, I'm sure most of us men would be millionaires. tee hee heee.

summary, TO B MAN NO B SMALL THING O
That is why evolution(thats if you believe in it) made us evolve into human beings i.e we posses the ability to control our behavior.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by milkan05(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

^u don't have two legs where u can walk away?
How far will your legs carry you? Some are so crazy that they will use Okada and pursue u!!

Heard of one man that was eventually stabbed by the wife because he just refused to answer her in any confrontation. he even went to the extent of moving out of the house for her but only returned after family members advised him that moving out was not in the best interest of his kids. It was on his return that he met his death at the hand of his wife
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Why don't the woman walk away, is it only man that should walk outsince her strength is in her mouth, mine is in my arms.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by milkan05(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
chiozor:

Why don't the woman walk away, is it only man that should walk outsince her strength is in her mouth, mine is in my arms.

grin grin grin grin Bros I tire o!!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
@chi- two hotheaded ppl cannot live together- if u cannot be mature and walk away and dicuss it more when u are both calm, then yall will eventually kill each other or divorce.
@mike- that is quite unfortunate but how many women meet their deaths at the hands of their husbands??
point- choose who u marry VEry Very wisely.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by milkan05(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
cool
platinumnk:

@chi- two hotheaded ppl cannot live together- if u cannot be mature and walk away and dicuss it more when u are both calm, then yall will eventually kill each other or divorce.
@mike- that is quite unfortunate but how many women meet their deaths at the hands of their husbands??
point- choose who u marry VEry Very wisely.

Ancient Words of Wisdom
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
the truth is that if they women know you slap them at least for nagging your peace off, they will not nag. just like you slap a little child when he do something wrong, he will be scared to that again.
since we compete with them in all spheres of life and they claim equal to men, then they should be equal to our strength,
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by meggieblac: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^ If you agree that a woman should expect to get hit when she hits, why should you not a expect a man to roll his eyes back when the same is done to him?
you are very correct. ha ha ha
chiozor:

the truth is that if they women know you slap them at least for nagging your peace off, they will not nag. just like you slap a little child when he do something wrong, he will be scared to that again.
since we compete with them in all spheres of life and they claim equal to men, then they should be equal to our strength,
wow, then what should be the man's purnishment when he fks up? & who shud do it?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
the women already have some nasty way of punishing men when they Bleep up by withdrawing their services, being on strike or sexual denial grin grin
since we gat no ass, boobs, nagging mouth, we use our arms, grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Enoyoh: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
May you can by hiting your sisters first, thats if you have any.
Check out thier reactions before you think of hiting your woman.

I dont even blame you, the woman that will follow you!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by manny4life(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hitting a woman just shows that you are a big coward, if you think you are Mike Tyson, go outside and meet your fellow men better yet you mates and see how far you would go. If any man ever hit my sister, I would deal with that person like I did with my brother-in-law, he would have me to deal with me directly. My dad never hit my mom not for one day in almost 30 years of their marriage, neither did I ever dare challange my sisters let alone hitting my younger sister. If a woman nags a lot, be the man and walk out, hitting her would not solve the problem, in fact its personal assault and is unacceptable. However, if a woman hits a man first, well that would be excluded, but that should not mean the woman should have swollen eyes either.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by gameaddict(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
wow! some men are already advertising themselves and some women are already falling head over heels. na wa o. This kind of men should be flogged and tied to stakes all over the world. Their sole motivation is their love for sex and female adoration, well, that is another issue. Some people are still posting without giving the question much thought and reading all other posts. I think by now we should realize that we can not answer the question by just thinking of a simple domestic affair. We have to be intuitive and allow our minds to really work over the question. My mind was wandering a few minutes ago and I think we should also ponder this: fact : all men are not equal, never mind similarities imposed by nature. Implication: men and women are not equal?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by bbngozi(f): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
chiozor:

the women already have some nasty way of punishing men when they mess up by withdrawing their services, being on strike or sexual denial grin grin
since we gat no ass, boobs, nagging mouth, we use our arms, grin

uh? what can i say about this, i think i rather keep my comment before i start up something!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by bbngozi(f): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
oghuvbu:

no matter what a woman will do to you does not give you the right to lay you hands on her because if you do it makes you to be irresponsible
that's bull! there're some women out there that are the rudest, meanest, bitchest, no self respect etc, there is an extend to a man's patient!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Its  really sad that we have more of children here than adult.
@poster, you have asked a very reasonable question but the kids in here have failed to understand and intepret properly.

before i continue i will like to make a point, their certain times when a woman fails to be a woman. just for the sake of this thread, i will give a personal Experience i had on the 23 of October this year (last month) .

I visited a friend in Abuja lastweek. (I will summarize cos he's also on Nairaland) He's what anyone will call a perfect gentle man, anyway he just got discharged on tuesday 10th of Nov. 2009 because his wife stabbed him almost to death before neighbors came him. according to his story, she gave him a slap immediately he got into the house but he didn't respond( if he had i would have doubted it cos i D*** will never hit a woman) she met him in the room continued hitting him and asking questions but he kept quiet so she went into the kitchen got a knife and stabbed him and even when he tried to stop her she continued until  neighbors came in.
sorry i forgot to also mention that he's a military officer and she was accusing him of infidelity.

My point is this:-  [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]"ANY WOMAN THAT RAISES HER HAND TO HIT A MAN IS NO LONGER A WOMAN AT THAT MOMENT. SO SHE CAN BE TREATED AS SUCH[/font]."

For those of you who don't know the real story of Rihanna and Chris. she hit him at least 16 times before he responded. don't ask me for source because you're mostly kids who will never understand.

To those few who made good points, Kudos to your sense of reasoning.

IT IS MORALLY WRONG TO HIT A "WOMAN" I mean a real woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.