Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,658 members, 7,972,452 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

#possittevent Check Photos For Irefi Oraifite Women OIU End Of The Year Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #possittevent Check Photos For Irefi Oraifite Women OIU End Of The Year Party (646 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts 2019 OAU End Of Year Party / MMM Nigeria, Port Harcourt City End Of Year Party For 2016 / Will There Be An End Of The Year Party For MMM Participants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#possittevent Check Photos For Irefi Oraifite Women OIU End Of The Year Party by hayze(m): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
So Today 4th of December 2016 the Irefi Oraifite Improvement union (O.I.U) Anambra State celebrated there end of the year party.
They also lunched there new music equipment and Uniform. The party was fun, Lots of food to eat and drinks ware plenty.
The women invited there husbands to witness the event in which they showed off the dance steps.

See more pictures and videos from the event.
more pics and video http://www.possitt.com/2016/12/possittevent-check-photos-for-irefi.html

1 Share

Re: #possittevent Check Photos For Irefi Oraifite Women OIU End Of The Year Party by uchman(m): 5:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Op,
Are you from Irefi(Nkalafia) Oraifite..?
Thanks for reminding me that I have a home...
Re: #possittevent Check Photos For Irefi Oraifite Women OIU End Of The Year Party by hayze(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2016
uchman:
Op,
Are you from Irefi(Nkalafia) Oraifite..?
Thanks for reminding me that I have a home...
yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Is This Picture True About APC /PDP Christmas / Trending Christmas Nude Photos / Why Angels-ad Remains An Exciting Advertisement Platform In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.