Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help A Novice Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Novice Lover (664 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Kindly Help A Novice In This Game, Your Advise Is Needed / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Novice Lover by blessedvikky(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
I need an advice from you guys, I love a girl, meanwhile I've not open up to her, the reason is her friend and I are very close to the extent people thinks we are dating,she is a jealous one, she loves me and want us dating, but I'm not interested ,and for her friend, I don't really think she is interested in me, if I decide to push through, and she accepts , it might cause a fight between the two friends, because I'm not selfish about my happiness only, but I'm considering that of the two friends too. any advice from you guys
Re: Help A Novice Lover by ikp120(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Bro leave that girl and date the one that loves you cool cool tongue.
Re: Help A Novice Lover by Arabiandude: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2016
I think this romance section should be scrapped for now, everything you read mostly from kids with privilege of having a phone is love, relationship and sex as if these things are what leads people to heaven.
Re: Help A Novice Lover by blessedvikky(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:
Bro leave that girl and date the one that loves you cool cool tongue.
What if I'm not interested in her
Re: Help A Novice Lover by dacblogger: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
sorry buh I cant give that kind of advice to a small boy like yourself, I will only be partaking in spoiling you... undecided
Re: Help A Novice Lover by Jenny1010(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
All this jambite undecided
Re: Help A Novice Lover by blessedvikky(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
dacblogger:
sorry buh I cant give that kind of advice to a small boy like yourself, I will only be partaking in spoiling you... undecided
The small boy you are referring to is 21 years of age, 300l student
Re: Help A Novice Lover by ikp120(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
blessedvikky:

What if I'm not interested in her

o: o:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Then you have to go through the stress of getting the other babe to love you tongue tongue.

But I won't advice any guy to do that directly. Girls can do shakara for guys who ask them out directly, especially when they have no feelings for the guy.

Just try and flirt with her.smiley I mean serious flirting.wink But don't spend money on her o. wink

Trust me, she go catch feelings by fire by force in no time wink cool
Re: Help A Novice Lover by Fidelismaria: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2016
OLOJUKoko ti e ni eleyi sha wan fun e ni eba o wa shibi nkan to ye ko ti o wo bo
Re: Help A Novice Lover by dacblogger: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
blessedvikky:
The small boy you are referring to is 21 years of age, 300l student
thats the more reason y I said your still a small boy.

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of Treating A Woman Right And Keeping Her / I'm So Pissed Right Now / vvx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.