Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Evil Can One Be... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Evil Can One Be... (2572 Views)

Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Tell You That Some Women Are Evil. For Example, My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by oloyede252(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Olanna45:
This man sure deserves to be lynched.

May God give mama musa fortitude ti bear this lose. Amen

there is no difference between the man and yourself if you believe he deserved to be lynched, you are equally as evil as the man just that you haven't seen opportunity to display it. I pity your partner

R I P MUSA
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Fabulousb36:
I personally blame d lady for putting up with a violent man for So long nd now her son had to pay for it. This reminds me of What happened in Tyler Perry's "For coloured girls".
#SayNoToDomesticViolence

How can you blame her?
The main thing is to leave, which she did with their children. Better late than never.
No one should leave children with an abusive spouse, as its just a matter of time for the abuse to be transfered to the children.

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by eyinjuege: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Acidosis:

The parents FAILED. She got what she bargained for. Were you there when she said "I do" to her boo/bae?

Interesting to know that your definition of success is an insecure man who murdered his own son, with intentions to murder his daughter and wife leaving the other children without a support as he himself is useless as a parent.
Really interesting....

7 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Franky826: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Phut:

Gbam boot n'eze grin You suppose put plenty exclation marks after this statement nau.

To the topic, it's quite unfortunate. R.I.P Musa. Condolences to the mom and may the full weight of the law be brought to bear on the husband

duly noted my new tutor.
grin grin grin
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by shrekandfiona: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have read comments from everyone however i have only one advice for affected parties ( couples in a volatile marital state AKA Domestic Violence).

Please FLEE from the aggressor. Relocate to a different environment with your kids, report the aggressor to the relevant authorities. Let him be made to write an undertaking that he will NOT cause harm to any of you.

When normalcy returns in the marriage and you are sure (S)He is changed, you may decide to re unite. I still have not gotten over Musa's murder. Just imagine the emotional and mental state of his mum and siblings. it can only be imagined.

I am a mum of 3 kids, a career woman and also run a business by the side. I travel out a lot, now the thought of leaving my kids behind in my next trip freaks me out already. I have a good husband and I pray he remains good. May God help us all and may Evil never befall any of us. IJN AMEN.

Am out...

1 Like

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
So sad sad

What stood out to me in particular was how the family members coerced and begged her to return back to her abuser, hope they sha all rot along with the husband

1 Like

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Laird(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
The Man is a bastard. He should be killed. I am a man too

Why chasing Your wife to kill her with dangerous objects

Why destroying her shop

Why killing Your own innocent Child

Why killing a human being

Let's copy China; death penalty for wicked murder and death penalty for corrupt government officials
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by MrCork: 5:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Fabulousb36:
I personally blame d lady for putting up with a violent man for So long nd now her son had to pay for it. This reminds me of What happened in Tyler Perry's "For coloured girls".
#SayNoToDomesticViolence

^^^^kaiii...this lightskin chick loooooklike ice cream.. mwaaaaaah!!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Host A Birthday Party For Children / My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man / My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.