Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste (2580 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by don9ja: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Stretch marks are very common. Anyone can get them, but they tend to affect women more than men.They appear as linear streaks on the skin. The tummy, buttocks, breasts and thighs are the areas of the body most often affected.
Stretch marks are the result of the skin suddenly stretching. The middle layer of skin breaks in places, allowing the deeper layers to show through.

They begin as flat red lines, and over time they appear as slightly depressed white streaks.

This annoying condition has made many women to look for treatments on how to get rid of stretch marks fast.

Fortunately, there are some very effective home treatments to reduce stretch marks or even make them disappear completely.

MAGICAL CARROT PASTE TO GET RID OF UNWANTED STRETCH MARKS FOREVER

METHOD 1:

Ingredients:

the peel of 1 whole tangerine
½ a carrot
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Jethro Kloss, the author of “Back To Eden: The Classic Guide to Herbal Medicine, Natural Foods, and Home Remedies since 1939,” you can use a mixture of these ingredients to prepare a scrub that can help you remove stretch marks from the skin.

Combine ½ a carrot, the peel of 1 whole tangerine and 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a blender or food processor and puree on high speed for 20 seconds. Massage this mixture onto wet skin in the bathtub or shower. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry before applying your regular moisturizer.

Use this treatment once a day and keep the unused portions in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Steam some carrots to make them soft. Prepare a thick paste by masking the steamed carrot.

Apply this mask on the stretch mark region. Leave it on for half an hour and rinse with cold water, because hot water is very bad for stretch marks and skin stretching.

Source:http://www.don9ja.com/2016/12/05/remove-all-ugly-stretch-marks-with-this-amazing-magical-carrot-paste/

Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
i heard it cant be removed
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Smellymouth: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff, comean remove your stretch marks that looks like zebra marks.. tongue

Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i heard it cant be removed
oil. Best 2 use organic coconut,castor,olive or jojoba oil.
Rub it on yer skin every day after u bath until the marks are no more.
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
ItzMePuffPuff, comean remove your stretch marks that looks like zebra marks.. tongue
u so thoughtful kiss... tongue dont forget 2 use some for yer big belly

Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Emodeee: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
sexytemi, this is for you.

Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
oil. Best 2 use organic coconut,castor,olive or jojoba oil.
Rub it on yer skin every day after u bath until the marks are no more.
oh,thank you smiley.have been using aloe-vera,lemon juice and egg white,but i stopped after i read about it, that it cant be removed.i will try the castor oil,thanks again
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Mimido2(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
stretch mark pple where una dey o

dis msg na for una
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
oh,thank you smiley.have been using aloe-vera,lemon juice and egg white,but i stopped after i read about it, that it cant be removed.i will try the castor oil,thanks again
I read aloe vera was good 2 heal body wonds.
hmmm maybe they can be mixed. I'll have 2 check google.
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I read aloe vera was good 2 heal body wonds.
hmmm maybe they can be mixed. I'll have 2 check google.
yeah aloe vera is actually very good for any skin problem,its multi-purpose cheesy.You mean aloe vera with castor oil?
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Fidelismaria: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
OK
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Stretch marks can't be removed! Ignore all these home remedies and miracle products claiming to get rid of stretch marks. The only effective method is through laser treatments, which is highly expensive plus, it doesn't totally remove the stretch marks, it only fades it to be almost invisible. So hunnies, carry your marks with pride. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah aloe vera is actually very good for any skin problem,its multi-purpose cheesy.You mean aloe vera with castor oil?
want 2 try it with Any oil..
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Stretch marks can't be removed! Ignore all these home remedies and miracle products claiming to get rid of stretch marks. The only effective method is through laser treatments, which is highly expensive plus, it doesn't totally remove the stretch marks, it only fades it to be almost invisible. So hunnies, carry your marks with pride. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
Preach it bae
Re: Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Stretch marks do not "disappear" There is no clear useful treatment for stretch marks that has been proven to work. Stretch marks might become less prominent/noriceable with time in some individuals and not so much in others. People should not be misled by hocus pocus science.

Just Bought A Puppy For Christmas / Why Do Strippers And Club Girls Keep Sending Me Friend Requests On Facebook? / Contemplating Suicide