Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! (12599 Views)

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Romanciella(f): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
тнιѕ ιѕ тerrιвle

google proғeѕѕιonal нaιrѕтyle and υnproғeѕѕιonal нaιrѕтyle тoo

2 Likes

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by ramsey03(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Romanciella:
тнιѕ ιѕ тerrιвle

google proғeѕѕιonal нaιrѕтyle and υnproғeѕѕιonal нaιrѕтyle тoo

This cud still b stagged as racism: so blacks hav higher number of unprofessional hairstyles. Crazy

1 Like

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Rozaystunna(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
ireneony:
Abeg op nor spoil me this evening

The kind of big black cork wey i see eh..
I never witness am for really life
if I don't wanna suck your boobanis they i ll be lying
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Mcowubaba: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
salamibigi:
Google Images are indexed based on the way images
are labelled on the publishing website and/or
surrounding text on the webpage. Google can't (yet)
look at an image and recognize the content visually.
Any apparent bias in the image results is caused
entirely by the publishers of the images, with no
intervention by Google.
On point 100%
If this is racial or stereotype, it's definitely not from Google company. ... It's from other web sources.
Google just presents results from various sources, that's why not everything you see on Google is 100% fact...

IT fellows can explain more for us..
Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by temitope06(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Guess my phone's born again, the worst it displayed was black girls in their underwear. Nothing x-rated.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by OILSOUP: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
ireneony:

Are u a sexy black mom, abi u need initiation?
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Yinkey6(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
shocked
decub:

I think it's just an algorithm thing. Maybe there's a p**n movie called "sexy black mom" with high indexing.
cool
decub:

I think it's just an algorithm thing. Maybe there's a p**n movie called "sexy black mom" with high indexing.

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
temitope06:
Guess my phone's born again, the worst it displayed was black girls in their underwear. Nothing x-rated.

think our phones are brethren
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
temitope06:
3DCYCLOPS:

think our phones are brethren

You both have been masturbating for long, you are about turning blind.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Marvel1206: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
temitope06:
I don't understand what they are saying

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Marvel1206:

Does that look like Google to you?
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by brainiac5(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2016
it may not always be racism but rather the way these women generally portray themselves.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Yinkey6(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Marvel1206:
y click images not web.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Rone16(f): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2016
I was too late sad...Google has removed it
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Marvel1206: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
LastMumu:

Does that look like Google to you?
it is
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Marvel1206: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Yinkey6:
y click images not web.
the post was about images
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Marvel1206: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Rone16:

guessed as much
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
ireneony:

I smell lies! cheesy
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Yinkey6(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Marvel1206:
the post was about images
On Google click Images at the top not web.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Marvel1206: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Yinkey6:
On Google click Images at the top not web.
you dey teach me how to Google ? undecided
show me a screenshot of your images if it differs from mine
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Yinkey6(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Marvel1206:

cool
Marvel1206:

Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2016
LastMumu:

You both have been masturbating for long, you are about turning blind.

And what brings yhu to such conclusion
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
I didn't see anything. guess it has been removed
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Piercedclit:
I didn't see anything. guess it has been removed
maybe it has been removed but sexxy black mom only showed nudes of black women... Good a thing it has been removed though...
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by abbeyty(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016
google have done the right thing, those nude pictures have been replaced
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
maybe it has been removed but sexxy black mom only showed nudes of black women... Good a thing it has been removed though...

i searched for sexy white mom and black mom and saw no images
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Marvel1206:

Rone16:
Marvel1206:

guessed as much
Piercedclit:

Google hasn't changed anything.

Go to Google setting, disable the "safe search" in the settings.

You are good to go.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Yinkey6(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
MetaHuman:

Google hasn't changed anything.

Go to Google setting, disable the "safe search" in the settings.

You are good to go.

. They are finally in the right sense.
They've replaced the pictures.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Piercedclit:

it has been removed then cool
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Yinkey6:

. They are finally in the right sense.
They've replaced the pictures.
yes

It has finally been removed.

Many people were outraged which made them. Changed it while as usual, some Nigerians justify that pure act of racism.
Re: Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! by komonibo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Guys I never see anything o...abi na my search engine no 1 cooperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / 9 Nude Photos Of Melania Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.